Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #791

    Ci Ci at Serenity

    Has anyone visited with her? Please PM me. Please do not post a response for general public. Thanks.

  2. #790
    Quote Originally Posted by DBag39  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I was talking specifically about green health as that is about five minutes walking from my house in Hyannis. After reading the board, it sounded like that would be the only place where a little higher level of service would be possible anyhow. Pretty much every place in Worcester is L3 now, and while I'm not looking necessarily for that level of service, something above a shirt up L1 would be nice.
    Close to home is always nice, without driving or driving far, a stiff drink and / or some edibles sure makes the experience that much better. And they do love hearing you only live 10 minutes away, if that sorta thing is ever an option for you. Wish I had a place I could actually walk to.

    Rarely is the L1 experience at an L3 smooth or great for me though. Basically even if the massage is good, which it often isn't, seems to result in a series of questions / negotiation, them pushing L3, girls sometimes try really hard then seem insulted why I don't want them, or are just annoyed that I'm not springing for premium service. Sure, depends on what girl & where, but I'd say it's pretty typical. Though when it's being pushed by them, it sure is helpful if you want to negotiate down on L3.

    I tend to go to that sorta place only when I'm actually open to it, when that's the priority, or I negotiate fully nude w / touching for 1 even. That's fun, makes them happy and turns things right around. And in sampling you might be glad you didn't spring for L3, or may realize it sounds like a great idea. And at that point both of you are likely ready for her to hop on.

  3. #789

    Green health

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFisher777  [View Original Post]
    There is Serenity Bodywork in Yarmouth, Cedarwood and Gold Massage in Hyannis, and Green Health in Hyannis. House for all is $70. Tip should probably be at least $60, but if you are looking for more. Maybe a CBJ, if you are very lucky, at least $120 tip to $150. If you post, don't post about Serenity or Cedarwood. Mgt. Won't like it.
    Thanks for the info. I was talking specifically about green health as that is about five minutes walking from my house in Hyannis. After reading the board, it sounded like that would be the only place where a little higher level of service would be possible anyhow. Pretty much every place in Worcester is L3 now, and while I'm not looking necessarily for that level of service, something above a shirt up L1 would be nice.

  4. #788

    Hyannis

    Quote Originally Posted by DBag39  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. I'll be down the Cape next weekend, and never have any luck finding any fun when I'm down there. I'd love to check this place out. What should I expect to spend? The Worcester area is my home field, and I really have no idea of what places at the Cape would expect for tips. Thanks in advance, I will be sure to post if I visit.
    There is Serenity Bodywork in Yarmouth, Cedarwood and Gold Massage in Hyannis, and Green Health in Hyannis. House for all is $70. Tip should probably be at least $60, but if you are looking for more. Maybe a CBJ, if you are very lucky, at least $120 tip to $150. If you post, don't post about Serenity or Cedarwood. Mgt. Won't like it.

  5. #787

    Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFisher777  [View Original Post]
    Both of these sisters are very affectionate. Lots of hugs and cheek kisses. They go out of their way to make sure that you are enjoying yourself and they are not clock watchers. I will definitely be a repeat customer for both of them.
    Hi there. I'll be down the Cape next weekend, and never have any luck finding any fun when I'm down there. I'd love to check this place out. What should I expect to spend? The Worcester area is my home field, and I really have no idea of what places at the Cape would expect for tips. Thanks in advance, I will be sure to post if I visit.

  6. #786

    Linda and Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFisher777  [View Original Post]
    Visited Linda this morning. She also has huge new implants. Linda may be a little better overall, but both sisters are worth a visit. Linda may be a bit more. Ahh. Adventurous. Bring extra cash.
    Both of these sisters are very affectionate. Lots of hugs and cheek kisses. They go out of their way to make sure that you are enjoying yourself and they are not clock watchers. I will definitely be a repeat customer for both of them.

  7. #785
    Quote Originally Posted by KingFisher777  [View Original Post]
    Sisters Linda and Lucy (co-owners) are back in working mode. Visited with Lucy today. Wow. She has huge implants now and she gives awesome experience. Bring some extra money. It will be worth it. I will be returning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey1234  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place at the end of Main St? How old are the sisters? Havnt been there in years if its the place I am thinking.

    Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingFisher777  [View Original Post]
    Visited Linda this morning. She also has huge new implants. Linda may be a little better overall, but both sisters are worth a visit. Linda may be a bit more. Ahh. Adventurous. Bring extra cash.
    LOL maybe they are, and I really don't want to ruin the fantasy. But incase you don't know, FYI in Chinese culture / slang, "sister" is an endearing term for a co-worker, possibly for friends too. Is even used in the corporate world, as is brother. Usually when they say sister, doesn't actually mean blood relative. Certain girls are always going to say "sister" when referencing the other ones who work there.

  8. #784

    Lucy and Linda at Green Health

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey1234  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place at the end of Main St? How old are the sisters? Havnt been there in years if its the place I am thinking.

    Thanks in advance.
    Visited Linda this morning. She also has huge new implants. Linda may be a little better overall, but both sisters are worth a visit. Linda may be a bit more. Ahh. Adventurous. Bring extra cash.

  9. #783

    Linda and Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey1234  [View Original Post]
    Is this the place at the end of Main St? How old are the sisters? Havnt been there in years if its the place I am thinking.

    Thanks in advance.
    Yes. Linda is there tomorrow.

  10. #782
    Quote Originally Posted by KingFisher777  [View Original Post]
    Sisters Linda and Lucy (co-owners) are back in working mode. Visited with Lucy today. Wow. She has huge implants now and she gives awesome experience. Bring some extra money. It will be worth it. I will be returning.
    Is this the place at the end of Main St? How old are the sisters? Havnt been there in years if its the place I am thinking.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #781

    It's Green Health Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSquid  [View Original Post]
    Where is Green Leaf? Googled and couldn't find it. Thanks, squid.
    At the end of Main street, right before the Brazilian Grill, right hand side, in Hyannis.

  12. #780
    Quote Originally Posted by KingFisher777  [View Original Post]
    Sisters Linda and Lucy (co-owners) are back in working mode. Visited with Lucy today. Wow. She has huge implants now and she gives awesome experience. Bring some extra money. It will be worth it. I will be returning.
    Where is Green Leaf? Googled and couldn't find it. Thanks, squid.

  13. #779

    Green Leaf Spa in Hyannis

    Sisters Linda and Lucy (co-owners) are back in working mode. Visited with Lucy today. Wow. She has huge implants now and she gives awesome experience. Bring some extra money. It will be worth it. I will be returning.

  14. #778

    Ivy

    Saw your report and wanted to see Ivy. Was ready to allow her to massage me for an hour. She hugged me, took my fee for the hour and told me to relax and stretch out on the table. About 5 minutes later this old sweaty lady walks in and gives me a half ass massage and the most uncomfortable next 40 minutes Ive encountered. Biggest bait and switch to date! Won't return!🥴

  15. #777

    Apple, who was at Cedarwood

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolone68  [View Original Post]
    I think she has returned to NY.
    Does anyone know if Apple may be working somewhere in Massachusetts or Rhode Island? I am assuming she returned to NYC. But did she come back here, somewhere? Anyone?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape