Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 781
-
Today 14:14 #781Senior Member

Posts: 45Is this the place at the end of Main St? How old are the sisters? Havnt been there in years if its the place I am thinking.
Originally Posted by KingFisher777
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
-
Today 10:02 #780Senior Member

Posts: 33Where is Green Leaf? Googled and couldn't find it. Thanks, squid.
Originally Posted by KingFisher777
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 21:18 #779Senior Member

Posts: 49Green Leaf Spa in Hyannis
Sisters Linda and Lucy (co-owners) are back in working mode. Visited with Lucy today. Wow. She has huge implants now and she gives awesome experience. Bring some extra money. It will be worth it. I will be returning.
-
09-19-26 18:56 #778Senior Member

Posts: 26Ivy
Saw your report and wanted to see Ivy. Was ready to allow her to massage me for an hour. She hugged me, took my fee for the hour and told me to relax and stretch out on the table. About 5 minutes later this old sweaty lady walks in and gives me a half ass massage and the most uncomfortable next 40 minutes Ive encountered. Biggest bait and switch to date! Won't return!🥴
-
09-17-26 17:10 #777Senior Member

Posts: 49Apple, who was at Cedarwood
Does anyone know if Apple may be working somewhere in Massachusetts or Rhode Island? I am assuming she returned to NYC. But did she come back here, somewhere? Anyone?
Originally Posted by Toolone68
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 09:43 #776Senior Member

Posts: 38Ivy at Serenity Bodywork in S. Yarmouth
I had a dream recently that I had a session with this provider. I opted for hh for $50. She is beautiful, slim, and very friendly. A / B cup and in her late 20's early 30's. Massage was 6/10. On the flip, she immediately started the tug and roaming with a finger without asking. Only allowed OTC to start then eased into UTC for top only. She was very aggressive, hard, and fast with her finger for a nice internal massage while tugging. The combo was perfect. A nice hot towel clean up was provided. Standard tip. I would repeat.
-
09-09-26 08:14 #775Senior Member

Posts: 97New to the Zip
New to the route 3 area. Looking for best massage in Plymouth for L1 or L2. Saw UMI and Mayflower. And feedback on either would be appreciated.
-
08-31-26 14:14 #774Senior Member

Posts: 35Apple
I think she has returned to NY.
Originally Posted by KingFisher777
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-26 19:18 #773Senior Member

Posts: 49Apple 's whearabouts.
Apple left Cedarwood several weeks ago. Just curious. Does anyone know where she is working now?
Originally Posted by Toolone68
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 08:36 #772Senior Member

Posts: 35Apple.
Where did you find Apple?
Originally Posted by EubaBrown
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 00:55 #771Senior Member

Posts: 59Find of Apple, who else should I consider? Saw another named yu-yu or something like that, but Apple has been better for me.
Originally Posted by DigitalB3
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-26 10:02 #770Senior Member

Posts: 49Main Street
It was formerly known as Touched by Angels.
Originally Posted by KingFisher777
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-26 16:08 #769Senior Member

Posts: 49Main St. Angels
Does anyone know if Linda is still the owner and daily manger here? I haven't visited here in a few years.
-
07-22-26 16:38 #768Senior Member

Posts: 35Harwich Health Bodywork
Is place still in operation??
Originally Posted by Hknolph
[View Original Post]
Not seen any information or reports posted??
-
07-22-26 09:49 #767Regular Member

Posts: 19Samoset St. , Plymouth, MA.
Originally Posted by Toolone68
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




