Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 2230 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33430

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyG45  [View Original Post]
    Which lady did you review here. There are two different ones here. One with the tat on her upper right arm and the one with the tat across the chest below her neck. One looks to be a little healthier than the other IMHO.
    The blonde with tat on her arm. The pic of her in the red shirt is her most accurate photo.

  2. #33429

    Its okay

    The incall is a a notel east of the highway. She keeps it clean and dog put away. Tight cat and hella goof head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Karisma recently for in call at the Sharonville location she is currently at? Communication has been spotty. I'm always a little nervous about the location. Same place BTOTB stays at. I would appreciate any info. Especially from those that have done the incall.

  3. #33428
    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214869279

    Saw this chick tonight and it was fabulous. She's gorgeous, looks a lot younger than her age. Decent in near Christ Hospital. Sweet as pie, ready when I got there, no bs and had a nice convo before the deed. Opted for qv for 1. 0 since it was my first time with her. The BBBJCIM was on point. Lots of DT & she does this unique move with her tongue. Going back for sure and next time I want FS cause her body is smokin. Took direction well, lots of roaming, comms were good. A hot chick that's cool in this current crop? Yea I'll repeat, maybe tomorrow.
    Which lady did you review here. There are two different ones here. One with the tat on her upper right arm and the one with the tat across the chest below her neck. One looks to be a little healthier than the other IMHO.

  4. #33427

    Jules

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214869279

    Saw this chick tonight and it was fabulous. She's gorgeous, looks a lot younger than her age. Decent in near Christ Hospital. Sweet as pie, ready when I got there, no bs and had a nice convo before the deed. Opted for qv for 1. 0 since it was my first time with her. The BBBJCIM was on point. Lots of DT & she does this unique move with her tongue. Going back for sure and next time I want FS cause her body is smokin. Took direction well, lots of roaming, comms were good. A hot chick that's cool in this current crop? Yea I'll repeat, maybe tomorrow.
    Is she the brunette or the blonde in the ad?

  5. #33426
    Are there any AA or latina providers in the area?

  6. #33425

    Trouble from eastgate

    Does anybody know any details on this one, I haven't seen any reviews?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214183746#.

  7. #33424

    Tsunami incoming

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214869279

    Saw this chick tonight and it was fabulous. She's gorgeous, looks a lot younger than her age. Decent in near Christ Hospital. Sweet as pie, ready when I got there, no bs and had a nice convo before the deed. Opted for qv for 1. 0 since it was my first time with her. The BBBJCIM was on point. Lots of DT & she does this unique move with her tongue. Going back for sure and next time I want FS cause her body is smokin. Took direction well, lots of roaming, comms were good. A hot chick that's cool in this current crop? Yea I'll repeat, maybe tomorrow.
    Her inbox is going to look like one of those villages in Nepal after this review. Seen the ad for a few weeks and thought she was TGTBT. Thanks!

  8. #33423

    Julez

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214869279

    Saw this chick tonight and it was fabulous. She's gorgeous, looks a lot younger than her age. Decent in near Christ Hospital. Sweet as pie, ready when I got there, no bs and had a nice convo before the deed. Opted for qv for 1. 0 since it was my first time with her. The BBBJCIM was on point. Lots of DT & she does this unique move with her tongue. Going back for sure and next time I want FS cause her body is smokin. Took direction well, lots of roaming, comms were good. A hot chick that's cool in this current crop? Yea I'll repeat, maybe tomorrow.

  9. #33422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Tink

    It's definitely worth putting in the time for this one. Limited incall but if you can get on the list, it's definitely worth it. Always dressed sexy, smells and taste great and a great young body. The pictures do not do her justice. Definitely one of the best available.

  10. #33421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Karisma

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkyInoh  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm she's been good with me. Seen her twice in the last month. Good comms, good service, was lucid both times. Def a spinner, tatted up and pierced a bit. Room is lived in- might border on "hoarder lite". Bed was empty and clean though. Her coolness and service has me ok with the room whereas other times I might have walked. Dog locked in bathroom the whole time- did not even see it and would not have known if not for a few barks when I 1st arrived.
    Has anyone seen Karisma recently for in call at the Sharonville location she is currently at? Communication has been spotty. I'm always a little nervous about the location. Same place BTOTB stays at. I would appreciate any info. Especially from those that have done the incall.

  11. #33420

    Kiara. Et. Al.

    Lots of reports on Kiara.

    The other two claim to be covering the entire state, want a deposit and have NY phones.

    Good luck with that.



    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Hey boys,

    Lookin to try something new since both my UTR vanished. I was wondering if any of you have seen these ladies:

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-kiara-tegan

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarahbabe9

    https://tryst.link/escort/kait227

    Thanks boys.
    .

  12. #33419

    Info on these

    Hey boys,

    Lookin to try something new since both my UTR vanished. I was wondering if any of you have seen these ladies:

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-kiara-tegan

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarahbabe9

    https://tryst.link/escort/kait227

    Thanks boys.

  13. #33418

    Great report!

    Quote Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr  [View Original Post]
    She's been reported on before and I had been trying to link up for a while; finally aligned. Apartment in eastgate which is nice since we have a serious lack of talent here.

    Looks like pics, albeit a bit filtered, bbj was phenomenal, she's a bit bigger as pics show, but it fits her well, tits and ass great, doggy to look at that ass, and bust in missionary; non GFE which is a bummer but adding her to my currently very thin rotation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214851779
    Nice report. Since you took the time to add the link I think I'll reach out to her with any questions I have about rates, availability and specials. Give a guy a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for life.

  14. #33417

    Anyone?

    https://tryst.link/escort/katiausxt

    She's hot af and there is some posting on the Lexington, KY board so it appears she travels around. The thing that got me was that her name changes from city to city. Spidy senses got set off a bit. Advice appreciated!

  15. #33416

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr  [View Original Post]
    She's been reported on before and I had been trying to link up for a while; finally aligned. Apartment in eastgate which is nice since we have a serious lack of talent here.

    Looks like pics, albeit a bit filtered, bbj was phenomenal, she's a bit bigger as pics show, but it fits her well, tits and ass great, doggy to look at that ass, and bust in missionary; non GFE which is a bummer but adding her to my currently very thin rotation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214851779
    What is her asking amount for QV, HHR and Hr if you don't mind sharing?

    Luv.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape