Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 33449
-
09-30-26 15:47 #33419Senior Member

Posts: 72Info on these
Hey boys,
Lookin to try something new since both my UTR vanished. I was wondering if any of you have seen these ladies:
https://tryst.link/escort/the-kiara-tegan
https://tryst.link/escort/sarahbabe9
https://tryst.link/escort/kait227
Thanks boys.
-
09-29-26 23:15 #33418Senior Member

Posts: 336Great report!
Nice report. Since you took the time to add the link I think I'll reach out to her with any questions I have about rates, availability and specials. Give a guy a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for life.
Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 15:03 #33417Senior Member

Posts: 313Anyone?
https://tryst.link/escort/katiausxt
She's hot af and there is some posting on the Lexington, KY board so it appears she travels around. The thing that got me was that her name changes from city to city. Spidy senses got set off a bit. Advice appreciated!
-
09-29-26 14:40 #33416Senior Member

Posts: 231$$
What is her asking amount for QV, HHR and Hr if you don't mind sharing?
Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
09-29-26 11:59 #33415Senior Member

Posts: 747I misspoke
She doesn't require a video call, but a selfie. I went back through my texts with her and noticed that. So not as aggressive as having to call her on one of the video call apps but you're still sending her a picture of your face. Still a no go for me, but I'd consider finding a photo of a doppelganger to send her as people have suggested for other providers who require this.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 08:40 #33414Senior Member

Posts: 265Diamond
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 18:51 #33413Senior Member

Posts: 390You are correct this is a biological male. I seen this provider post in the transgender ads before.
Originally Posted by WackeyGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 17:48 #33412Senior Member

Posts: 195This person has other ads that states they are trans. Commence at your own risk.
Originally Posted by WackeyGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 17:15 #33411Senior Member

Posts: 313Diamond
I've seen her a few times years ago. She's been around for a while. She's pretty cool, but the deed feels transactional. She will up charge for stupid shit like taking her top all the way off, getting full naked Etc. Plus it's a CBJ. Place wreaks of pot and she was smoking a blunt while I was there. There have been kids in the other room which I also don't like, kind of a ghetto hoe. On the positive side, once I did get her pants off, that view from behind was pretty nice. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 16:49 #33410Senior Member

Posts: 28Looking for info
Looking for information on this one. Spidey senses say she might be a guy. Thanks in advance.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214626075
-
09-28-26 10:32 #33409Senior Member

Posts: 747Yes
That's her. Had my eye on her for a while but never saw her because she requires video call before visit. She's also changed the ad to say "head only" which is interesting. She's not far from me so I'd pop out for some dome but the video call is a no go for me.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
Also you can tell the photos are pretty heavily filtered.
-
09-28-26 07:52 #33408Senior Member

Posts: 101Be a little careful
Looks like she's off her meds again, that's when I'm a bit hesitant to see her, saw her a few months ago and it was great, but when she's ranting I tend to back off.
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 22:50 #33407Senior Member

Posts: 1190Eastside / Jess
Is she the one who's past ads always said, "Something different" and that was the entire ad?
Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 17:05 #33406Senior Member

Posts: 101Eastside / Jess
She's been reported on before and I had been trying to link up for a while; finally aligned. Apartment in eastgate which is nice since we have a serious lack of talent here.
Looks like pics, albeit a bit filtered, bbj was phenomenal, she's a bit bigger as pics show, but it fits her well, tits and ass great, doggy to look at that ass, and bust in missionary; non GFE which is a bummer but adding her to my currently very thin rotation.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214851779
-
09-27-26 16:59 #33405Senior Member

Posts: 101Star / Staci
After trying and failing to hook up with a few different providers I decided to give her a try.
Comms were phenomenal, from first text to nut about 45 minutes.
She bounces between Columbus and Cincy; looks like her pics, a bit taller, maybe 5 9, nice tits and ass. CBJ was ok, not usually a fan anyway; accommodating with CG and missionary, nut in bag.
Would do in a pinch again.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214819162









Reply With Quote






