Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 2230 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 33446
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33386

    Karisma- all good

    I can confirm she's been good with me. Seen her twice in the last month. Good comms, good service, was lucid both times. Def a spinner, tatted up and pierced a bit. Room is lived in- might border on "hoarder lite". Bed was empty and clean though. Her coolness and service has me ok with the room whereas other times I might have walked. Dog locked in bathroom the whole time- did not even see it and would not have known if not for a few barks when I 1st arrived.

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times the past couple of weeks. She is a lot of fun. Petite. Very lived in room and a small dog that stayed out of the way. Great bbj. Daty, cfs, Greek, GFE was all on the table for me at least.

  2. #33385
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    1 k a pop?? Damn!
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    She might be good and she might be in a 5 star hotel but there is no way I will pay 1000 for and hour of fun.

    I know some guys ha e a lot more money than I do and they can spend it as they want. She can charge whatever she wants. I wish her the best.
    Totally valid. Ik most hobbiest are looking for extremely good deals LOL. For me she was a favorite of mine years ago so more so going for experience, espically with other pornstars charging rates like these, if not more.

  3. #33384

    I'd second that motion to keep trying...

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptypockets26  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her a couple times a month for close to a year. Just saw her a couple weeks ago after not being around for 3-4 months. No issues just no time and money. She's really sweet, calm, no drama, and open to most things (no greek, no COF or CIM). She's difficult to get together at first but afterward it's relatively easy if you're consistent. Same place every time. Being on time is not her strong suit but sucking the soul out of you is. Really nice tits just can't touch them a whole lot. BBBJ, covered FS. Keep trying she's worth it.
    ...But then it'd be more difficult for me to schedule with her. Agreed those are the most magnificent naturals I've ever seen, she can be a little skittish but generally chill and puts you at ease.

  4. #33383

    I tap out

    She might be good and she might be in a 5 star hotel but there is no way I will pay 1000 for and hour of fun.

    I know some guys ha e a lot more money than I do and they can spend it as they want. She can charge whatever she wants. I wish her the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrump  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ashleybarbiexxx

    She visiting yall. I've seen her a couple times now and will be seeing her again soon in a nearby city, but if you got any questions DM me.

    Ex-Pornstar (last filmed with Mz Dani last year) and just overall good vibes and good times.

  5. #33382
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrump  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ashleybarbiexxx

    She visiting yall. I've seen her a couple times now and will be seeing her again soon in a nearby city, but if you got any questions DM me.

    Ex-Pornstar (last filmed with Mz Dani last year) and just overall good vibes and good times.
    1 k a pop?? Damn!

  6. #33381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Stand Corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Sassy does have a HHR. It's $325. It's also listed.
    It wasn't in an order I expected.

    Thanks for the clarification.

  7. #33380

    Ashley Barbie

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashleybarbiexxx

    She visiting yall. I've seen her a couple times now and will be seeing her again soon in a nearby city, but if you got any questions DM me.

    Ex-Pornstar (last filmed with Mz Dani last year) and just overall good vibes and good times.

  8. #33379
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times the past couple of weeks. She is a lot of fun. Petite. Very lived in room and a small dog that stayed out of the way. Great bbj. Daty, cfs, Greek, GFE was all on the table for me at least.
    What part of Cincy?

  9. #33378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Sassy did raise her prices. Currently on tryst. It doesn't offer 1 hour only 90 minutes.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysassy1

    Another provider with price increases is Divine Rachel. STG list prices by half hour, and Tryst just list pricing, but doesn't specify hour or half.

    https://tryst.link/escort/divinerachel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/560744295859

    Sometimes if you ask some may honor prior price if your on good terms. Worst they can say is no.

    However all are raising pricing. More money for less work.
    Sassy does have a HHR. It's $325. It's also listed.

  10. #33377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Pricing

    Sassy did raise her prices. Currently on tryst. It doesn't offer 1 hour only 90 minutes.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysassy1

    Another provider with price increases is Divine Rachel. STG list prices by half hour, and Tryst just list pricing, but doesn't specify hour or half.

    https://tryst.link/escort/divinerachel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...l/560744295859

    Sometimes if you ask some may honor prior price if your on good terms. Worst they can say is no.

    However all are raising pricing. More money for less work.

  11. #33376
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    I believe it's 4 bills for and hour, 2 for 30 minutes. I think I read that in a post a while back. I would at least ask her about it.
    Ad says $$$25 for hhr as of today. To be clear, that's no shade to her. I was just remarking that it was either a typo or OP got a great deal compared to the current rates.

  12. #33375

    Karima

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times the past couple of weeks. She is a lot of fun. Petite. Very lived in room and a small dog that stayed out of the way. Great bbj. Daty, cfs, Greek, GFE was all on the table for me at least.
    I'd be interested in the BBBJ. What is the damage for hhr?

  13. #33374

    Karisma

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone TOFTT?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/214053237

    Looks like a lot of fun? Only thing was something about a stolen pics and a 740 area code that concerns me?
    I've seen her 3 times the past couple of weeks. She is a lot of fun. Petite. Very lived in room and a small dog that stayed out of the way. Great bbj. Daty, cfs, Greek, GFE was all on the table for me at least.

  14. #33373

    Sass

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    Whew, I was ready to try follow up on that ad but it's $$$$ now (OP mentioned $$/ hr). Good for her but too rich for my blood by half. The market is killing me this year.
    I believe it's 4 bills for and hour, 2 for 30 minutes. I think I read that in a post a while back. I would at least ask her about it.

  15. #33372

    Ugh

    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX11  [View Original Post]
    Posting Sexy Sassy's ad link:

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysassy1
    Whew, I was ready to try follow up on that ad but it's $$$$ now (OP mentioned $$/ hr). Good for her but too rich for my blood by half. The market is killing me this year.
    Last edited by Vilnius; 09-14-26 at 18:08. Reason: Correcting rate in ad

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape