Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 5 of 3924 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 58858
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #58798
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Well written assessment, damn good! All the girls can't be 100% all the time.

    Untill China perfects their ultimate AI real life robots we'll have to settle with the physical and emotional traits of human masseuses 🤣.
    Totally agree with this assessment. I've been to 5* around 10 times now. I've seen Tiffany all but 1 of those times. She is definitely S tier but I am so ready for something new at this point. I'm bummed that I never got to experience Jasmine, who was the older lady who seemed to be running the place when it opened. She just oozed sexual energy but I only got to experience her massage technique as she never wanted to get busy as long as one of the other girls was free.

  2. #58797

    October line up at Orchid so far

    In case anyone is wondering I heard that Vanessa and Grace are here with a third "new girl" arriving soon. Vanessa was new to the area in July and I dreamt of her a few times then. Grace has been to both Orchid and Tokyo and has frequented my dreams as well. Shaping up to be a great month.

  3. #58796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by VitaminSteeb  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany is fantastic. This isn't the first time she has "suffered from her own success. ".

    Back when she first started at King spa, working under Blue, she got popular pretty quickly, which prompted some enthusiastic reviews, one in particular that had people lining up to go see her. I saw her once before, and once after said review, and the experiences were night and day. She seemed burnt out. She could be going through the same again.

    It's kind of a double edged sword. We come here for the intel, mostly because we want to get our money's worth, but sometimes that intel creates trends, and those trends burn themselves out.

    5 star seems like "her" location. I'm sure she'll be around for a while. Most of the "big 3" places are solid, you can rarely go wrong, and you never know who you might have some natural chemistry with, which always makes the experience better. If a particular girl seems "hot" at the moment, it may not always be advised to attempt a session during the heat of their popularity. Remember the name, but temper the expectations.
    Well written assessment, damn good! All the girls can't be 100% all the time.

    Untill China perfects their ultimate AI real life robots we'll have to settle with the physical and emotional traits of human masseuses 🤣.

  4. #58795

    About Tiffany.

    Tiffany is fantastic. This isn't the first time she has "suffered from her own success. ".

    Back when she first started at King spa, working under Blue, she got popular pretty quickly, which prompted some enthusiastic reviews, one in particular that had people lining up to go see her. I saw her once before, and once after said review, and the experiences were night and day. She seemed burnt out. She could be going through the same again.

    It's kind of a double edged sword. We come here for the intel, mostly because we want to get our money's worth, but sometimes that intel creates trends, and those trends burn themselves out.

    5 star seems like "her" location. I'm sure she'll be around for a while. Most of the "big 3" places are solid, you can rarely go wrong, and you never know who you might have some natural chemistry with, which always makes the experience better. If a particular girl seems "hot" at the moment, it may not always be advised to attempt a session during the heat of their popularity. Remember the name, but temper the expectations.

  5. #58794
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJohnDoe  [View Original Post]
    I had a first visit and similar experience several weeks ago. Tiffany met me at the door, we went back to the TS, and on paper she did everything right but it felt very mechanical. She asked if I was interested in a four hands and brought in the other girl (I think it Amy), but it just felt very perfunctory. By the end I was just ready to finish and get out of there.

    I know it's just a job and I don't expect to be romanced, but it still didn't check my boxes.
    I totally forgot that she tried to get me to go for the 2 girl experience. But she was so darn hot that I was only interested in enjoying her. Unfortunately our experience seems close to the same 🤔.

  6. #58793
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoNewGuy  [View Original Post]
    Are we talking about 5 star spa, on E colonial, same plaza as tattoo shop and nail salon? Need to make sure before I go, also never heard of this one before.
    Yes, that's the one.

  7. #58792
    Quote Originally Posted by Flips256  [View Original Post]
    Gave it a shot today. I'm not certain who I drew and I did not ask her name. Very pretty girl with an ass and body to die for. Her English was not very good which really makes it difficult for me.

    Started on the table shower, she got naked and gave a very thorough bathing. Plenty of TUMA and rubbing her body against mine. On the flip she took junior in her mouth and was relentless with a BBJ. But we made it out of there.

    Back in the room she wasted no time in getting back to business. She went right back down for another BBJ in 69. But something was weird with her. Every time I tried to get a tongue or finger in her she would move as if to block me. She was fine with me putting a finger in her ass but man I had a hard time getting into that pussy. Once junior appeared as though he wanted to cooperate. She then stood up, told me to fuck her mouth as she laid on table with her head hanging off. That was worth all the marbles as I stood there fucking her mouth. She had her body laid out directly in front of a mirror so I reached back and spread her legs so I could see it all. And it was incredible. Junior however was having none of it and I knew I wasn't going to get there that way. I had her turn around and I went down on her. Again I kept getting that weirdness from her when it came to getting that pussy. And she kept looking at the camera monitors to see what was going on at the entrance. I didn't feel like I was making any impact by being there. Very strange. She spun around while putting on the cover and pulled me inside of her. She had told me to touch her hard because soft tickled (at least that's what I think she said) she told me to fuck her hard and deep which I tried my best to do. After a while she had me lie down, removed the cover, straddled me CG and just rubbed her pussy along junior while using her hand. At that point I was ready and let it explode.

    She went to get towels and when she came back she cleaned me up and told me she was going to do massage. That's when it got worse. She spent the entire time rubbing me in one area while she spoke to someone on the phone and kept watching the monitor. At that point I was ready to get out of there. In the beginning I thougt I hit the jackpot but by the end I just wanted to go. I will not go back to see her.
    I had a first visit and similar experience several weeks ago. Tiffany met me at the door, we went back to the TS, and on paper she did everything right but it felt very mechanical. She asked if I was interested in a four hands and brought in the other girl (I think it Amy), but it just felt very perfunctory. By the end I was just ready to finish and get out of there.

    I know it's just a job and I don't expect to be romanced, but it still didn't check my boxes.

  8. #58791
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBallzz  [View Original Post]
    When I did verification. I texted them on WhatsApp and set up a time to do a video call. The call was with some Asian woman who is apparently the booker for the girls. I did show my face but idgaf. She asked me what I did for a living. I told her. She then asked to see a business card and I flat out told her no. That was it. She said they would get back to me. The call was like 30 seconds. Like an hour later I got the meeting info. I think they are mostly just checking to make sure you're not some scammer, cop or psycho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not a more stringent requirement due to the temporary booker.

    When meiji first arrived in Orlando that's exactly how I did it a facetime call, and I actually flash my badge for her to see to a secured construction site but of course I don't care who knows what I do I usually park the company truck at the front door if available when I go to a spa 🤣
    Thanks for the info guys. One day maybe I will not GAF to the degree that MarkGew doesn't, but for now I'm keeping my business private.

    -UJD.

  9. #58790

    5 star spa, on E colonial, same plaza as tattoo shop and nail salon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flips256  [View Original Post]
    Gave it a shot today. I'm not certain who I drew and I did not ask her name. Very pretty girl with an ass and body to die for. Her English was not very good which really makes it difficult for me.

    Started on the table shower, she got naked and gave a very thorough bathing. Plenty of TUMA and rubbing her body against mine. On the flip she took junior in her mouth and was relentless with a BBJ. But we made it out of there.

    Back in the room she wasted no time in getting back to business. She went right back down for another BBJ in 69. But something was weird with her. Every time I tried to get a tongue or finger in her she would move as if to block me. She was fine with me putting a finger in her ass but man I had a hard time getting into that pussy. Once junior appeared as though he wanted to cooperate. She then stood up, told me to fuck her mouth as she laid on table with her head hanging off. That was worth all the marbles as I stood there fucking her mouth. She had her body laid out directly in front of a mirror so I reached back and spread her legs so I could see it all. And it was incredible. Junior however was having none of it and I knew I wasn't going to get there that way. I had her turn around and I went down on her. Again I kept getting that weirdness from her when it came to getting that pussy. And she kept looking at the camera monitors to see what was going on at the entrance. I didn't feel like I was making any impact by being there. Very strange. She spun around while putting on the cover and pulled me inside of her. She had told me to touch her hard because soft tickled (at least that's what I think she said) she told me to fuck her hard and deep which I tried my best to do. After a while she had me lie down, removed the cover, straddled me CG and just rubbed her pussy along junior while using her hand. At that point I was ready and let it explode.

    She went to get towels and when she came back she cleaned me up and told me she was going to do massage. That's when it got worse. She spent the entire time rubbing me in one area while she spoke to someone on the phone and kept watching the monitor. At that point I was ready to get out of there. In the beginning I thougt I hit the jackpot but by the end I just wanted to go. I will not go back to see her.
    Are we talking about 5 star spa, on E colonial, same plaza as tattoo shop and nail salon? Need to make sure before I go, also never heard of this one before.

  10. #58789

    First time at 5*

    Gave it a shot today. I'm not certain who I drew and I did not ask her name. Very pretty girl with an ass and body to die for. Her English was not very good which really makes it difficult for me.

    Started on the table shower, she got naked and gave a very thorough bathing. Plenty of TUMA and rubbing her body against mine. On the flip she took junior in her mouth and was relentless with a BBJ. But we made it out of there.

    Back in the room she wasted no time in getting back to business. She went right back down for another BBJ in 69. But something was weird with her. Every time I tried to get a tongue or finger in her she would move as if to block me. She was fine with me putting a finger in her ass but man I had a hard time getting into that pussy. Once junior appeared as though he wanted to cooperate. She then stood up, told me to fuck her mouth as she laid on table with her head hanging off. That was worth all the marbles as I stood there fucking her mouth. She had her body laid out directly in front of a mirror so I reached back and spread her legs so I could see it all. And it was incredible. Junior however was having none of it and I knew I wasn't going to get there that way. I had her turn around and I went down on her. Again I kept getting that weirdness from her when it came to getting that pussy. And she kept looking at the camera monitors to see what was going on at the entrance. I didn't feel like I was making any impact by being there. Very strange. She spun around while putting on the cover and pulled me inside of her. She had told me to touch her hard because soft tickled (at least that's what I think she said) she told me to fuck her hard and deep which I tried my best to do. After a while she had me lie down, removed the cover, straddled me CG and just rubbed her pussy along junior while using her hand. At that point I was ready and let it explode.

    She went to get towels and when she came back she cleaned me up and told me she was going to do massage. That's when it got worse. She spent the entire time rubbing me in one area while she spoke to someone on the phone and kept watching the monitor. At that point I was ready to get out of there. In the beginning I thougt I hit the jackpot but by the end I just wanted to go. I will not go back to see her.

  11. #58788

    St Pete forum perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    I've read here at time people with knowledge of the best places and people to see in St Petersburg. I'm headed there today over night and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I love hot Asian spinners and have my favorites in Orlando but I haven't tried anything in St Petersburg in over 20 years.

    Also do they work on the same 200/240 Mario coin upfront program we have here? If not what is it? If you know of any of the other spa / aroma therapy / lingerie hot spots with super hot spinners I'd love that info too.

    Thank you in advance for your help, I love this community!
    They have a St Pete AMP section it's helpful.

  12. #58787

    Tiffany is a Goat

    Quote Originally Posted by TaderHead  [View Original Post]
    First time to 5*, Kimmy answered the door. She took me to a room and I asked her name. Was hoping to meet Tiffany as well and pick one, but she was the only one available. Went to the shower and she got naked. Overall nice body. Surprisingly nice ass, perfect full Cs, and average face. Probably 5'4" 110 lbs-ish if I had to guess. TS was pretty basic, cat bath, a little TUMA, good BBBJ but was overall kinda short. Possibly because another customer just arrived. Back in the room I sat on the edge of the bed and she went right down and started another nice BBBJ. After about 10 min she asked if I was ready for the cover and I said sure. She rolled it on and laid on the bed spread wide. Mostly shaved, a small amount of hair and perfect little box. I stood and pounded away for a good while. She got extremely excited when I started licking her tits while in standing mish. She's a gusher! She came at least 4 times and let me know. It was also quite obvious as the bed was soaked. The last time she told me to cum with her but I said I wanted her on top first. She obliged and jumped on as I laid on my back. One more orgasm and this time together. She left me inside for a good couple minutes and tried to get me to keep going but I was spent. Hot towel clean up, water, and put the door.

    I had a good experience however because there's always so many options I'm not sure I'll see her again. I'd like to meet Tiffany next time.
    I always have a good time at 5 star but Tiffany is the goat there. Saw her last week had been a month since I last saw her and she didn't change.

    A bit. Her shower skills are remarkable the nuru massage with great titty fucking are over the top then she starts in with her oral skills and your doing eveything you can not to finish in the shower. In he room more oral pleasures await then she lays down on the table with her head hanging over the side and demands you fuck her mouth. Somehow I make it to the main event her on top working you like there is no tomorrow. I make her stop and start fucking her missionary then doggy to final completion. She cleans me up and gives me a very nice e massage while singing to me in Chinese. She has an amazing voice along with her incredible gymnast body. Go early 10-11 am they should be slow then if you want your pick. However if you bring and extra 100 you can have both girls. Trust me it's totally worth it. Tiffany orders the other girl what to do like a boss while she is fucking or sucking you and it's an amazing experience. 5 star is highly recommended. The dude abides.

  13. #58786

    St Petersburg recommendations?

    I've read here at time people with knowledge of the best places and people to see in St Petersburg. I'm headed there today over night and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I love hot Asian spinners and have my favorites in Orlando but I haven't tried anything in St Petersburg in over 20 years.

    Also do they work on the same 200/240 Mario coin upfront program we have here? If not what is it? If you know of any of the other spa / aroma therapy / lingerie hot spots with super hot spinners I'd love that info too.

    Thank you in advance for your help, I love this community!

  14. #58785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJohnDoe  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys have any suggestions on a private way to get past the Meiji validation? I've been trying to get something set up, but they want a live FaceTime verification. I'm not crazy about showing my face on a live call, but even more so do not want to share my real number that is publicly tied to my name. I offered using something anonymous like Snapchat, or sending a picture of identification and they just go quiet and stop responding to me.

    I have had providers that required a live version of the LEO check by having me drop my pants on a live call, but was able to do it from the neck down so that there's no concern over someone grabbing a screenshot of my face with my pants around my ankles.

    Is this more stringent requirement just due to the temporary booker still in place, or have things changed? Any advice from those that have been through it?

    Thanks!

    -UJD.
    Definitely not a more stringent requirement due to the temporary booker.

    When meiji first arrived in Orlando that's exactly how I did it a facetime call, and I actually flash my badge for her to see to a secured construction site but of course I don't care who knows what I do I usually park the company truck at the front door if available when I go to a spa 🤣

  15. #58784
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJohnDoe  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys have any suggestions on a private way to get past the Meiji validation? I've been trying to get something set up, but they want a live FaceTime verification. I'm not crazy about showing my face on a live call, but even more so do not want to share my real number that is publicly tied to my name. I offered using something anonymous like Snapchat, or sending a picture of identification and they just go quiet and stop responding to me.

    I have had providers that required a live version of the LEO check by having me drop my pants on a live call, but was able to do it from the neck down so that there's no concern over someone grabbing a screenshot of my face with my pants around my ankles.

    Is this more stringent requirement just due to the temporary booker still in place, or have things changed? Any advice from those that have been through it?

    Thanks!

    -UJD.
    When I did verification. I texted them on WhatsApp and set up a time to do a video call. The call was with some Asian woman who is apparently the booker for the girls. I did show my face but idgaf. She asked me what I did for a living. I told her. She then asked to see a business card and I flat out told her no. That was it. She said they would get back to me. The call was like 30 seconds. Like an hour later I got the meeting info. I think they are mostly just checking to make sure you're not some scammer, cop or psycho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape