Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 58829
-
09-27-26 23:37 #58784Regular Member

Posts: 3When I did verification. I texted them on WhatsApp and set up a time to do a video call. The call was with some Asian woman who is apparently the booker for the girls. I did show my face but idgaf. She asked me what I did for a living. I told her. She then asked to see a business card and I flat out told her no. That was it. She said they would get back to me. The call was like 30 seconds. Like an hour later I got the meeting info. I think they are mostly just checking to make sure you're not some scammer, cop or psycho.
Originally Posted by UncleJohnDoe
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 20:01 #58783Senior Member

Posts: 45Meiji Validation
Do you guys have any suggestions on a private way to get past the Meiji validation? I've been trying to get something set up, but they want a live FaceTime verification. I'm not crazy about showing my face on a live call, but even more so do not want to share my real number that is publicly tied to my name. I offered using something anonymous like Snapchat, or sending a picture of identification and they just go quiet and stop responding to me.
I have had providers that required a live version of the LEO check by having me drop my pants on a live call, but was able to do it from the neck down so that there's no concern over someone grabbing a screenshot of my face with my pants around my ankles.
Is this more stringent requirement just due to the temporary booker still in place, or have things changed? Any advice from those that have been through it?
Thanks!
-UJD.
-
09-27-26 13:34 #58782Senior Member

Posts: 444They rent hotels and houses; I've never felt unsafe in either. All it would take is one boyfriend-kicked-in-the-door-story here to ruin their business.
Originally Posted by Flips256
[View Original Post]
You could conceal a firearm, but I think I'd rather be robbed by the boyfriend than by my attorney when I defended myself.
-
09-27-26 09:12 #58781Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: 5 Star weekend hours
Or, they might have forgotten to turn the sign off before closing that night.
Originally Posted by Spookfl
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 07:19 #58780Senior Member

Posts: 1226Both, they move around. I only remember one safety issue that wasn't even that substantial about a guy that said he thought what was shady characters hanging around at the motel they had at the time in Altamonte since they've been here almost 2 years ago.
Originally Posted by Flips256
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 07:15 #58779Senior Member

Posts: 1226Try calling the place and asking??
Originally Posted by Spookfl
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 18:19 #58778Senior Member

Posts: 1105 Star weekend hours
Does anyone know what time 5 Star in Colonial closes on Sat / Sun? Everywhere I look has a different time. Recently I was surprised to see the open light still on when I passed by well after 11 pm.
-
09-26-26 17:35 #58777Senior Member

Posts: 62Do these visits happen at a hotel or private residence? How do you guys pre-validate your safety?
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 17:01 #58776Senior Member

Posts: 548Juri at Meiji
Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Juri. She is a young and cute Japanese woman from Tokyo. Estimated age mid 20's and she said that she is 167 cm. Just under 5'6". Curvy body with B+ breasts or, possibly, small natural Cs with large eraser nipples. Auburn colored hair worn up and has a larger than average Asian behind that is nice to see and squeeze. Completely shaved with no tattoos. Has a pierced navel. Very friendly with decent English.
We did the pre coital shower and a sensual cleaning. Then to the bed where she began with the standard nipple kissing opening and progressed to a skilled BBBJ. Switched to CG when erect and then to DATY. Juri played Disney music on her phone -- upbeat tunes in both Japanese versions mixed with the original English versions -- and the music enhanced the DATY experience. Juri is really into Disney. More on that later. She was responsive during DATY but did not want the soles of her feet massaged from that position as she is ticklish. Juri tasted very fresh and clean. Every Japanese provider I have seen has been extremely clean and hygienic.
Progressed to 69 but not DATO (ticklish) and then to MISH for a powerful release almost on her belly button. Juri blocked any fluids from getting on her piercing with a timely tissue. We cuddled and spoke for a while after release. She said that she had been to Orlando once before just to visit Disney and that this is her first working tour in Orlando. She said that she hopes to visit Disney again before she leaves and that she has previously visited Disneyland and Tokyo Disney. Did I mention that Juri is really into Disney?
We took the post coital shower, dressed and she walked me to the door. A hug and final kiss and I was on my way. I really enjoyed my visit with Juri and I highly recommend her.
-
09-26-26 15:00 #58775Senior Member

Posts: 172"Brand New Spa"
For anyone wondering about this location, go to the "Craigslist Advertising" page on here. Go to 9-06-2026, I posted my review of the chick and someone else added to it. Unless you like a tall, Chinese BBW, skip the place. No shower and she uses a ton of oil. Not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by Nudeed
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 03:00 #58774Senior Member

Posts: 284Not pure
Oh, 100% on the not being legit Japanese. I have like 3-4 girls who are full-blown Chinese who are pretending to be Japanese down where I am from. One is in her fucking 40's, full cosmetic and touch-ups, full Chinese, but lived in Japan for a few years, speaks a little bit of it, and said she is Japanese. But hey in the other side of the lawn, quote Peter Griffon, " Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, look at these <tits ", doesn't matter what nationality they are, they look good enough to tap, tap .
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
Just my 2 cents, I am sure there are others that the nationality must match the person type, for the pure experience, I can dig it.
-
09-26-26 02:51 #58773Senior Member

Posts: 284Good ones like her are like finding an unicorn in the forest, you can get lucky if you find one but chances are they "don't" exist. Shame she is a high-demand girl, I am sure she is worth every penny though.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 00:07 #58772Senior Member

Posts: 418I haven't really seen anybody complaining about too many Meiji posts. Way to unveil yourself. Jesus.
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 19:05 #58771Senior Member

Posts: 542Zen Spa change
Was on CL and it seems that Zen spa has changed it's name. Now called Avalon.
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...9fZC2K4KuBktnX
https://www.craigslist.org/view/d/or...RUbLM5a3txeYcf
-
09-25-26 16:32 #58770Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Meiji
Excellent write-up of the Meiji service. I would also like to chime in with that the Japanese providers are legit Japanese, and not some other ethnicity masquerading as Japanese.
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




