Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 58860
-
10-01-26 17:17 #58800Senior Member

Posts: 1230Jasmine probably be back she splits time between Zen Melt in Melbourne and 5 star, catch her in the right mood and it's on! Earlier this year I walked in there and I didn't have a choice she grabbed me by the belt as I walked in the front door at 5 star took me straight to the room and she was on fire! I mean wild!
Originally Posted by LWS1027
[View Original Post]
But the options are great here, I slipped over Tokyo last month for a change and it was worth it!
-
10-01-26 16:06 #58799Regular Member

Posts: 10Intel
Any info on where Jenny (Candy) is located?
-
10-01-26 13:25 #58798Senior Member

Posts: 95Totally agree with this assessment. I've been to 5* around 10 times now. I've seen Tiffany all but 1 of those times. She is definitely S tier but I am so ready for something new at this point. I'm bummed that I never got to experience Jasmine, who was the older lady who seemed to be running the place when it opened. She just oozed sexual energy but I only got to experience her massage technique as she never wanted to get busy as long as one of the other girls was free.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 12:49 #58797Senior Member

Posts: 28October line up at Orchid so far
In case anyone is wondering I heard that Vanessa and Grace are here with a third "new girl" arriving soon. Vanessa was new to the area in July and I dreamt of her a few times then. Grace has been to both Orchid and Tokyo and has frequented my dreams as well. Shaping up to be a great month.
-
10-01-26 06:17 #58796Senior Member

Posts: 1230Well written assessment, damn good! All the girls can't be 100% all the time.
Originally Posted by VitaminSteeb
[View Original Post]
Untill China perfects their ultimate AI real life robots we'll have to settle with the physical and emotional traits of human masseuses 🤣.
-
10-01-26 00:24 #58795Senior Member

Posts: 48About Tiffany.
Tiffany is fantastic. This isn't the first time she has "suffered from her own success. ".
Back when she first started at King spa, working under Blue, she got popular pretty quickly, which prompted some enthusiastic reviews, one in particular that had people lining up to go see her. I saw her once before, and once after said review, and the experiences were night and day. She seemed burnt out. She could be going through the same again.
It's kind of a double edged sword. We come here for the intel, mostly because we want to get our money's worth, but sometimes that intel creates trends, and those trends burn themselves out.
5 star seems like "her" location. I'm sure she'll be around for a while. Most of the "big 3" places are solid, you can rarely go wrong, and you never know who you might have some natural chemistry with, which always makes the experience better. If a particular girl seems "hot" at the moment, it may not always be advised to attempt a session during the heat of their popularity. Remember the name, but temper the expectations.
-
09-30-26 16:31 #58794Senior Member

Posts: 62I totally forgot that she tried to get me to go for the 2 girl experience. But she was so darn hot that I was only interested in enjoying her. Unfortunately our experience seems close to the same 🤔.
Originally Posted by UncleJohnDoe
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 16:29 #58793Senior Member

Posts: 62Yes, that's the one.
Originally Posted by OrlandoNewGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 15:26 #58792Senior Member

Posts: 46I had a first visit and similar experience several weeks ago. Tiffany met me at the door, we went back to the TS, and on paper she did everything right but it felt very mechanical. She asked if I was interested in a four hands and brought in the other girl (I think it Amy), but it just felt very perfunctory. By the end I was just ready to finish and get out of there.
Originally Posted by Flips256
[View Original Post]
I know it's just a job and I don't expect to be romanced, but it still didn't check my boxes.
-
09-30-26 15:22 #58791Senior Member

Posts: 46
Originally Posted by BigBallzz
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info guys. One day maybe I will not GAF to the degree that MarkGew doesn't, but for now I'm keeping my business private.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-UJD.
-
09-29-26 20:49 #58790Regular Member

Posts: 85 star spa, on E colonial, same plaza as tattoo shop and nail salon?
Are we talking about 5 star spa, on E colonial, same plaza as tattoo shop and nail salon? Need to make sure before I go, also never heard of this one before.
Originally Posted by Flips256
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 18:57 #58789Senior Member

Posts: 62First time at 5*
Gave it a shot today. I'm not certain who I drew and I did not ask her name. Very pretty girl with an ass and body to die for. Her English was not very good which really makes it difficult for me.
Started on the table shower, she got naked and gave a very thorough bathing. Plenty of TUMA and rubbing her body against mine. On the flip she took junior in her mouth and was relentless with a BBJ. But we made it out of there.
Back in the room she wasted no time in getting back to business. She went right back down for another BBJ in 69. But something was weird with her. Every time I tried to get a tongue or finger in her she would move as if to block me. She was fine with me putting a finger in her ass but man I had a hard time getting into that pussy. Once junior appeared as though he wanted to cooperate. She then stood up, told me to fuck her mouth as she laid on table with her head hanging off. That was worth all the marbles as I stood there fucking her mouth. She had her body laid out directly in front of a mirror so I reached back and spread her legs so I could see it all. And it was incredible. Junior however was having none of it and I knew I wasn't going to get there that way. I had her turn around and I went down on her. Again I kept getting that weirdness from her when it came to getting that pussy. And she kept looking at the camera monitors to see what was going on at the entrance. I didn't feel like I was making any impact by being there. Very strange. She spun around while putting on the cover and pulled me inside of her. She had told me to touch her hard because soft tickled (at least that's what I think she said) she told me to fuck her hard and deep which I tried my best to do. After a while she had me lie down, removed the cover, straddled me CG and just rubbed her pussy along junior while using her hand. At that point I was ready and let it explode.
She went to get towels and when she came back she cleaned me up and told me she was going to do massage. That's when it got worse. She spent the entire time rubbing me in one area while she spoke to someone on the phone and kept watching the monitor. At that point I was ready to get out of there. In the beginning I thougt I hit the jackpot but by the end I just wanted to go. I will not go back to see her.
-
09-29-26 12:41 #58788Senior Member

Posts: 478St Pete forum perhaps?
They have a St Pete AMP section it's helpful.
Originally Posted by Charlie155
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 12:08 #58787Senior Member

Posts: 478Tiffany is a Goat
I always have a good time at 5 star but Tiffany is the goat there. Saw her last week had been a month since I last saw her and she didn't change.
Originally Posted by TaderHead
[View Original Post]
A bit. Her shower skills are remarkable the nuru massage with great titty fucking are over the top then she starts in with her oral skills and your doing eveything you can not to finish in the shower. In he room more oral pleasures await then she lays down on the table with her head hanging over the side and demands you fuck her mouth. Somehow I make it to the main event her on top working you like there is no tomorrow. I make her stop and start fucking her missionary then doggy to final completion. She cleans me up and gives me a very nice e massage while singing to me in Chinese. She has an amazing voice along with her incredible gymnast body. Go early 10-11 am they should be slow then if you want your pick. However if you bring and extra 100 you can have both girls. Trust me it's totally worth it. Tiffany orders the other girl what to do like a boss while she is fucking or sucking you and it's an amazing experience. 5 star is highly recommended. The dude abides.
-
09-28-26 08:02 #58786Senior Member

Posts: 65St Petersburg recommendations?
I've read here at time people with knowledge of the best places and people to see in St Petersburg. I'm headed there today over night and wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I love hot Asian spinners and have my favorites in Orlando but I haven't tried anything in St Petersburg in over 20 years.
Also do they work on the same 200/240 Mario coin upfront program we have here? If not what is it? If you know of any of the other spa / aroma therapy / lingerie hot spots with super hot spinners I'd love that info too.
Thank you in advance for your help, I love this community!












Reply With Quote





