Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1761 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 26409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26364

    Agree. JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by EasternDigital  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jojo the other day at a nice hotel in the Western burbs of MKE. Pic are not her, but they accurately depict her figure. She's taller, at least 5' 6", E cup, flat stomach, and curvy in all the right places. Starts with a shower for 2 and dt bbj as she washes you off. Many asian providers have intense garlic breath, but not Jojo. Back to the bedroom for more dfk, bbj and 69; cover on for reverse cowgirl, cowgirl (holy shit do those E's bounce! Mish, doggy and finish. Then a 15 minute decent massage, another shower to clean up and out the door.

    She's here until 9/30. Treat her right, she's a fun time.
    She's still in town and my experience was pretty much how you put it. I damn near lost it during the BBBJ. Absolutely beautiful woman. The hh rate is high, but IMO worth it.

    I will definitely follow the ladies from there to see who comes in town next.

  2. #26363
    Quote Originally Posted by WiBarginHunter  [View Original Post]
    E's? Yummm. I Also would like her contact info. DM please.
    From my earlier post. Jojo: pittsburgh-club.com.

  3. #26362

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by NotLob  [View Original Post]
    How does one get in touch with Jojo DM me if you can.
    E's? Yummm. I Also would like her contact info. DM please.

  4. #26361

    Those asians are legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    I concur jojo is a gem! Incredible pin up type figure with E cups flat stomach, very pretty face. Likes to dfk daty bls BBBJ. Told me she's here for two more weeks, so maybe it got extended. Fairly easy to verify and Booker great to work with. Plan on repeating before she leaves. You don't see Asians around here like this too often. Highly recommend.
    I didn't know a new girl was back, man don't give me ideas now LOL. I had went to go see Lfei a few weeks ago and she was outstanding. Clean hotel, clean body, ridiculously nice body & I'd say she was an 8/10 in terms of attractiveness. Really makes you feel like a king undressing you and redressing you and showering you haha. Highly recommend, the $240-$260 for hhr is a hard pill to swallow but I was LITERALLY blown away when she was giving me BBJ with eye contact, OMG that felt insane! And then squeezing me hard towards her while I came in miss was a nice touch. The definition of a true GFE provider and she was very clean down there.

  5. #26360

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    I concur jojo is a gem! Incredible pin up type figure with E cups flat stomach, very pretty face. Likes to dfk daty bls BBBJ. Told me she's here for two more weeks, so maybe it got extended. Fairly easy to verify and Booker great to work with. Plan on repeating before she leaves. You don't see Asians around here like this too often. Highly recommend.
    How does one get in touch with Jojo DM me if you can.

  6. #26359

    Buni

    Quote Originally Posted by WiscMan039  [View Original Post]
    Did a nice uncovered BJ with CIM and got naked for it. Had no problem giving me pussy access and it was warm and wet and fingered her until I completed. Incall is her house with a bed in the basement. Side door entrance. Off Capitol and 81st so pretty convenient and overall safe area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/235718649428
    Can you confirm about her overall health & baby damage after her recent pregnancy? Last time she had posted pics with stick-thin legs. Are her tits like shrivelled grapes?

  7. #26358

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by EasternDigital  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jojo the other day at a nice hotel in the Western burbs of MKE. Pic are not her, but they accurately depict her figure. She's taller, at least 5' 6", E cup, flat stomach, and curvy in all the right places. Starts with a shower for 2 and dt bbj as she washes you off. Many asian providers have intense garlic breath, but not Jojo. Back to the bedroom for more dfk, bbj and 69; cover on for reverse cowgirl, cowgirl (holy shit do those E's bounce! Mish, doggy and finish. Then a 15 minute decent massage, another shower to clean up and out the door.

    She's here until 9/30. Treat her right, she's a fun time.
    I concur jojo is a gem! Incredible pin up type figure with E cups flat stomach, very pretty face. Likes to dfk daty bls BBBJ. Told me she's here for two more weeks, so maybe it got extended. Fairly easy to verify and Booker great to work with. Plan on repeating before she leaves. You don't see Asians around here like this too often. Highly recommend.

  8. #26357

    Alice

    I'm sure she's been reviewed but a safe provider and gives a fairly decent bbj. Nothing glamorous but gets the job done. Safe incall on the north side. I can get a bbj for 55.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/876512178296

  9. #26356

    Buni. Business like but delivers

    Did a nice uncovered BJ with CIM and got naked for it. Had no problem giving me pussy access and it was warm and wet and fingered her until I completed. Incall is her house with a bed in the basement. Side door entrance. Off Capitol and 81st so pretty convenient and overall safe area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/235718649428

  10. #26355

    Pumpkin BBJ

    I'm sure she's been reviewed but she has a new car date spot at her apt off Hampton west of 41. She will have you pull into a numbered spot in her parking lot and service you right there. Pretty economical and she's repeatedly told me she loves sucking cock. CAMar BBJ with CIM swallow is what I get from her everytime. Once she gets in the car she gets right to work and won't stop until you're done. DT, hair pulling no problem. Mid 30's and definitely larger but she gets the job done. She also definitely wants new clients.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/339816471830

  11. #26354

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    This might be a scam. Sent a verification pic that looked similar but still different from the face pic in the post.

    Asking 300 for hhr with no GFE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/glend...t/725463970061
    She told me 200 for a qv. I told her good luck with that!!

  12. #26353

    Possible scam. Mariah

    This might be a scam. Sent a verification pic that looked similar but still different from the face pic in the post.

    Asking 300 for hhr with no GFE.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/glend...t/725463970061
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8617.jpg‎  

  13. #26352
    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Is she really 34 years old? Your post makes it sound like she's younger.

    Nice face?
    She said she was 21. I believe it. But 34 is just a kid to me. I have grandkids in their 30's.

  14. #26351

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    No DFK or DATY on her menu, that's a no go for me.
    Wow! That IS her! As Mexxxi Brewer pointed out earlier this year, linking to her then-current STG profile, that is the Michelle from my December, 2024 post! I loved her soul so much! I'll never forget her! But escort prices are too much for me! But our brief meeting on the street, in my car, was one that I will never forget! Not only the blow job, but the conversation and her spirit!

  15. #26350

    And no more

    BBBJ. She went from a good time QV to now a high volume provider with back issues that draws too much attention at her New Berlin hotel. Be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    No DFK or DATY on her menu, that's a no go for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape