Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1760 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 26394
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26349

    Blue Massage Therapist

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/510995110522

    Real pics. Petite, proportionally busty, smooth skin, young, dark, safe area, reasonable cost. 100+40 bare+60 cip. Right to the point cum and go. Now if you need conversation, you may need to grab her by the heals shake her upside down till a couple words come out together. Complete sentences just are not her thing. Pussy is good, tight, and deep for such a small girl and she can take a big dick. Don't need to spit on it, it come with that youthful moisture. Longer friction before you pop into that loose area that often fills with air. Her pussy is 100% efficient.

    Giddit.

    (Or so I've been told).

    What do you call it when a back girl queefs?

    Coco Puffs.
    Is she really 34 years old? Your post makes it sound like she's younger.

    Nice face?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8601.jpg‎  

  2. #26348

    It depends on what you are looking for

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy87  [View Original Post]
    "Maybe the quality is just really that terrible locally. " Bingo! I check STG regularly, WTF!! Filtered to the point of ridiculous pics! Deposit scams, you all know "for their protection! Overweight, which I don't mind, but fat, obese pics taken from above, them thinking it doesn't show the scared gut or cellulite infested ass hanging out there. What, did it just disappear! The old pics from years ago, so thinking your seeing, that one, get to the door and bam! Its a disgusting creature opening the dungeon door. How about the known rip offs, the ones guys still go and see even though they know. The thugs waiting in the next room, bathroom. I've had 2 of those and it didn't end well for them, others don't want to start a scene and cave, well they don't either. Start it, finish it, but I'm not getting any younger either. How about setting something up and getting ghosted? The coup de grace, finding the diamond in the rough! Word gets out and the GPS becomes the norm! I'm with you on the sick and tired of investing the time and effort, to get absolutely nothing, but giving them a load and wishing you had it back.

    HG87.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/510995110522

    Real pics. Petite, proportionally busty, smooth skin, young, dark, safe area, reasonable cost. 100+40 bare+60 cip. Right to the point cum and go. Now if you need conversation, you may need to grab her by the heals shake her upside down till a couple words come out together. Complete sentences just are not her thing. Pussy is good, tight, and deep for such a small girl and she can take a big dick. Don't need to spit on it, it come with that youthful moisture. Longer friction before you pop into that loose area that often fills with air. Her pussy is 100% efficient.

    Giddit.

    (Or so I've been told).

    What do you call it when a back girl queefs?

    Coco Puffs.

  3. #26347

    Jojo: pittsburgh-club.com

    Saw Jojo the other day at a nice hotel in the Western burbs of MKE. Pic are not her, but they accurately depict her figure. She's taller, at least 5' 6", E cup, flat stomach, and curvy in all the right places. Starts with a shower for 2 and dt bbj as she washes you off. Many asian providers have intense garlic breath, but not Jojo. Back to the bedroom for more dfk, bbj and 69; cover on for reverse cowgirl, cowgirl (holy shit do those E's bounce! Mish, doggy and finish. Then a 15 minute decent massage, another shower to clean up and out the door.

    She's here until 9/30. Treat her right, she's a fun time.

  4. #26346
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? That's like saying "Kind of like toenail fungus, not good not bad. " I don't know what hospitals you frequent, but personally, I've never experienced hospital food that was not bad.
    Depends on the hospital. Some hospitals in upscale locations have pretty darn good food.

  5. #26345
    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Wrong girl. It's #26175.

  6. #26344
    Quote Originally Posted by FawkuAwe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/344424409318

    Been wanting to see but been difficult to connect with her. Anyone have any intel?
    See post #26173.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...025&viewfull=1#post7694025.

  7. #26343

    Any information

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/344424409318

    Been wanting to see but been difficult to connect with her. Anyone have any intel?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260925_165507_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #26342

    Any intel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/344424409318

    Seen her ad many times, can never reach out to her, Any good?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260925_165507_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #26341

    I've Partaked.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/536034627977

    I've seen her 4 times and I'm probably done now. The first 2 times was in the Spring when her 3 kids were in school. (She offers QV specials during school hours).

    The good. Very friendly and talkative. Great body with a great view when you're hitting it during doggy. Big tits with big erect pierced nipples. Apartment incall by Capital and Appleton Ave with no one around. (She said she was moving the end of the month by Good Hope Rd. She had boxes all over the Apt).

    The bad. Covered BJ. Asked for a strip dance because she said she was a dancer at Silk but her dancing skills suck. The last time I saw her, her kitty smelled really bad. I mean really bad!! A small girl walked in on us as she was going to town on Jr. (Not Cool! She also looked like she is 2-3 months pregnant but I didn't ask.

    Has anyone else seen her? Same results as me? Maybe I'll see her again when is moved and settled in. How do you ask someone to shower and make sure that kitty is fresh?
    I saw her twice about 2 years ago. But back then she was right off of 23rd and National. The first time I came over there. She had to let me in through the back door because crack heads were all over the front porch. I told her then that she needs to find somewhere to live. The second time was fine it was calm and empty outside. But I had called it one after that. Because I didn't want to get caught up with what I was doing because of the police checking out the drug addicts out there.

    The first time was alright. The second time I did smell it slightly. But it wasn't no where near how you're discribing it.

    These girls have to learn to douche out that pussy after 10 visists or so.

  10. #26340

    Me

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    He may not have responded because it can still be difficult to access the this site with ongoing cyber attacks.

    He answered me but the woman never responded. She must have made rent. You probably didn't miss anything.
    She ghosted me on back to back days, had scheduled dates Tuesday and Wednesday and only crickets when it came time then would text an hour later with some dumb excuse.

  11. #26339

    Lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLqqKing  [View Original Post]
    Pretty Pussy available.
    So I called her, just for you. She asked,"what's the most you've ever spent on a girl" I responded as Johnny Carson did," a $20 wedding ring". Anyway she is demanding a car 2020 or newer, trips, dinners, shopping, and demands oral. I said," I've done that and more, and I believe my oral skills are on par". I continued the conversation for kicks. She went on to explain," and I only recieve, I do not give oral because her pussy sooooo pretty. " I explained that there are 3,000,000,000 women in the world, most have a pussy and many of them are pretty, but someone that doesn't suck dick is just a dude to me. So, not worth a plug nickel to me.

    No thank you, peace.

    DL.

    (Oh, I did some research. Turns out the Michelle some of you speak of is actually one molecule away from being 100% plastic.) Its science, don't blame me.

  12. #26338

    Site Still Under Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    Must not need to make rent that badly if you aren't sharing her info (even in DM).
    He may not have responded because it can still be difficult to access the this site with ongoing cyber attacks.

    He answered me but the woman never responded. She must have made rent. You probably didn't miss anything.

  13. #26337
    Quote Originally Posted by WRutaWRuta  [View Original Post]
    I know she has been talked about an extensively, and she is a known entity, but for the price-point and service I recommend Michelle. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/383357558065.

    She is attractive for her age, even if she has a bad back, she knows how to use her mouth, and her bjs and lap dances are top notch.
    Can confirm Michelle is one of the best providers I have seen. She makes you feel extremely comfortable from the moment you walk in the door. Was in the area for a Brewers game and made a pit stop to see her west of Silver City. I was so satisfied I went back after the game for seconds.

  14. #26336

    Michelle

    I know she has been talked about an extensively, and she is a known entity, but for the price-point and service I recommend Michelle. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/383357558065.

    She is attractive for her age, even if she has a bad back, she knows how to use her mouth, and her bjs and lap dances are top notch.

  15. #26335

    Anyone see this one yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/213919009

    I've been looking around with some new peeps. Any reports on this one I can look back at? Hmu in the inbox if you got any good info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape