Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 26388
-
09-29-26 22:14 #26358Senior Member

Posts: 171Jojo
I concur jojo is a gem! Incredible pin up type figure with E cups flat stomach, very pretty face. Likes to dfk daty bls BBBJ. Told me she's here for two more weeks, so maybe it got extended. Fairly easy to verify and Booker great to work with. Plan on repeating before she leaves. You don't see Asians around here like this too often. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by EasternDigital
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 11:58 #26357Regular Member

Posts: 26Alice
I'm sure she's been reviewed but a safe provider and gives a fairly decent bbj. Nothing glamorous but gets the job done. Safe incall on the north side. I can get a bbj for 55.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/876512178296
-
09-29-26 11:55 #26356Regular Member

Posts: 26Buni. Business like but delivers
Did a nice uncovered BJ with CIM and got naked for it. Had no problem giving me pussy access and it was warm and wet and fingered her until I completed. Incall is her house with a bed in the basement. Side door entrance. Off Capitol and 81st so pretty convenient and overall safe area.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/235718649428
-
09-29-26 11:49 #26355Regular Member

Posts: 26Pumpkin BBJ
I'm sure she's been reviewed but she has a new car date spot at her apt off Hampton west of 41. She will have you pull into a numbered spot in her parking lot and service you right there. Pretty economical and she's repeatedly told me she loves sucking cock. CAMar BBJ with CIM swallow is what I get from her everytime. Once she gets in the car she gets right to work and won't stop until you're done. DT, hair pulling no problem. Mid 30's and definitely larger but she gets the job done. She also definitely wants new clients.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/339816471830
-
09-28-26 18:05 #26354Senior Member

Posts: 324Crazy
She told me 200 for a qv. I told her good luck with that!!
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 12:35 #26353Senior Member

Posts: 654Possible scam. Mariah
This might be a scam. Sent a verification pic that looked similar but still different from the face pic in the post.
Asking 300 for hhr with no GFE.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/glend...t/725463970061
-
09-28-26 04:27 #26352Senior Member

Posts: 640She said she was 21. I believe it. But 34 is just a kid to me. I have grandkids in their 30's.
Originally Posted by DanMadison
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 01:09 #26351Senior Member

Posts: 969Michelle
Wow! That IS her! As Mexxxi Brewer pointed out earlier this year, linking to her then-current STG profile, that is the Michelle from my December, 2024 post! I loved her soul so much! I'll never forget her! But escort prices are too much for me! But our brief meeting on the street, in my car, was one that I will never forget! Not only the blow job, but the conversation and her spirit!
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 20:38 #26350Senior Member

Posts: 1480And no more
BBBJ. She went from a good time QV to now a high volume provider with back issues that draws too much attention at her New Berlin hotel. Be careful.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 16:37 #26349Senior Member

Posts: 763The window of opportunity has closed. She says her phone blew up and she wanted to keep the numbers low. If you had the opportunity to see her, I hope you had a good time and were good to her.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
I responded to several of you with her info. Some I did not because I didn't want her overwhelmed. I never heard from Anton about any success but she did say she has four new friends. I guess satisfied with that number. It was her decision in the end.
-
09-27-26 16:10 #26348Senior Member

Posts: 135MIchelle
No DFK or DATY on her menu, that's a no go for me.
Originally Posted by WRutaWRuta
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 15:55 #26347Senior Member

Posts: 654Blue Massage Therapist
Is she really 34 years old? Your post makes it sound like she's younger.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
Nice face?
-
09-27-26 13:57 #26346Senior Member

Posts: 640It depends on what you are looking for
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/510995110522
Originally Posted by HappyGuy87
[View Original Post]
Real pics. Petite, proportionally busty, smooth skin, young, dark, safe area, reasonable cost. 100+40 bare+60 cip. Right to the point cum and go. Now if you need conversation, you may need to grab her by the heals shake her upside down till a couple words come out together. Complete sentences just are not her thing. Pussy is good, tight, and deep for such a small girl and she can take a big dick. Don't need to spit on it, it come with that youthful moisture. Longer friction before you pop into that loose area that often fills with air. Her pussy is 100% efficient.
Giddit.
(Or so I've been told).
What do you call it when a back girl queefs?
Coco Puffs.
-
09-27-26 12:23 #26345Senior Member

Posts: 239Jojo: pittsburgh-club.com
Saw Jojo the other day at a nice hotel in the Western burbs of MKE. Pic are not her, but they accurately depict her figure. She's taller, at least 5' 6", E cup, flat stomach, and curvy in all the right places. Starts with a shower for 2 and dt bbj as she washes you off. Many asian providers have intense garlic breath, but not Jojo. Back to the bedroom for more dfk, bbj and 69; cover on for reverse cowgirl, cowgirl (holy shit do those E's bounce! Mish, doggy and finish. Then a 15 minute decent massage, another shower to clean up and out the door.
She's here until 9/30. Treat her right, she's a fun time.
-
09-26-26 16:11 #26344Senior Member

Posts: 489Depends on the hospital. Some hospitals in upscale locations have pretty darn good food.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





