Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 980 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 14691
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14661

    Unkown from So. Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by UnderstoodLeo  [View Original Post]
    This is the woman that Southern Belle sent me a picture of when she said she wasn't available. I don't do bait and switches. Southern Belle had a good review but I have to wonder about that now.

  2. #14660

    Viper Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...a7124d116c9794

    Has good reviews on LC. Had a positive thumbs up in Jan but no real details and no reviews since. Has anyone seen recently?
    Dreamt her about a month ago. All good BBBJ was fire.

  3. #14659

    April

    She was attractive and definitely had a nice body for her age. She was so strung out unfortunately. And, to make this an educational experience. Choreoathetosis ("Crack Dancing" Severe, flowing, or jerky involuntary movements affecting the limbs, face, and trunk can occur after heavy crack cocaine use.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...626/7272421753
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8924.jpg‎  

  4. #14658

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the heads up. I don't like the once who play the wait games. And heavy girls are not my thing. The closer to the bone the sweater the meat.
    Maybe a poor choice of words on my part. I was trying to say that her pictures (at least the ones of her face) seem to be a little dated. I would not classify her as heavy.

  5. #14657
    Quote Originally Posted by RazzleDazzleM  [View Original Post]
    I'm so surprised to see these reviews tbh. I waiting outside her place for over an hour one day (after texting to set everything up the night before and the morning of) and it was always I'm almost ready, I lost my phone, I got out of the shower, I want to look nice, I'm having a bad day, something came up, blah blah blah, until I left. I went back the next day after she said sorry and please and this, that, and the other thing, and this time she managed to get me to wait over two hours, all while texting back and forth with excuses about as creative as "the dog ate my homework. " I guess I'm doing something wrong, but if you include all the texts and all the time I spent waiting for her, she ate up about 5+ hours of my life, and I have nothing to show for it. I'm honestly kind of jealous either of you managed to see her at all, even though it seems like she got a bit bigger. Oh well for me!
    Thanks for all the heads up. I don't like the once who play the wait games. And heavy girls are not my thing. The closer to the bone the sweater the meat.

  6. #14656
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger247  [View Original Post]
    I concur with you regarding one and done also. For one the scheduling and price point better can be hard without the aggravation. She also books appointments closely. Her oral skills are spectacular though and was worth the sample. YMMV but I was glad I experienced the time with her.
    I'm so surprised to see these reviews tbh. I waiting outside her place for over an hour one day (after texting to set everything up the night before and the morning of) and it was always I'm almost ready, I lost my phone, I got out of the shower, I want to look nice, I'm having a bad day, something came up, blah blah blah, until I left. I went back the next day after she said sorry and please and this, that, and the other thing, and this time she managed to get me to wait over two hours, all while texting back and forth with excuses about as creative as "the dog ate my homework. " I guess I'm doing something wrong, but if you include all the texts and all the time I spent waiting for her, she ate up about 5+ hours of my life, and I have nothing to show for it. I'm honestly kind of jealous either of you managed to see her at all, even though it seems like she got a bit bigger. Oh well for me!

  7. #14655

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Simms156  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Has a decent incall in South St. Pete and she's open to the different acronyms. Not a bad time, but I think she's outgrown some of her pics. One and done for me.
    I concur with you regarding one and done also. For one the scheduling and price point better can be hard without the aggravation. She also books appointments closely. Her oral skills are spectacular though and was worth the sample. YMMV but I was glad I experienced the time with her.

  8. #14654

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...711/9412649277

    Anyone know Leah. Does that taco taste good?
    She's legit. Has a decent incall in South St. Pete and she's open to the different acronyms. Not a bad time, but I think she's outgrown some of her pics. One and done for me.

  9. #14653

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...711/9412649277

    Anyone know Leah. Does that taco taste good?
    RTFF- She's been reviewed. Not reliable as she has a screw loose and likes to play the schedule and ghost game after stringing you along. Was able to meet once and was heavier than pics and visit was a one and done. BBBJ lackluster, was worried that the bills laid out were counterfeit, was a meh time.

  10. #14652

    Leah

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...711/9412649277

    Anyone know Leah. Does that taco taste good?

  11. #14651

    Katana

    https://tryst.link/escort/katana_chae

    Is this one real? Anyone Experience Katana?

  12. #14650

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013  [View Original Post]
    She's real, though WAAAY bigger than the pics let off and a pita to get ahold of.
    Saw her twice a long time ago, was good service but like pulling teeth to book a date.

  13. #14649
    Quote Originally Posted by JGR321  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Twice. She was roommates with Leah. She moved out. Currently in an apt near dale marry close to stadium.

    Very friendly, super sweet girl. Most alphabets permitted. Clean. She is legit.
    She quoted me 300/200/175. I politely declined. She offer 5 min FT for 50! Lmao.

  14. #14648
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovefun101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...412/7865856576

    Looked good!

    Sounded good.

    Then did a search here.

    Not 100% sure it is the same Cece that others have spoken of, but I will hold off till I hear otherwise.
    She's real, though WAAAY bigger than the pics let off and a pita to get ahold of.

  15. #14647
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovefun101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...412/7865856576

    Looked good!

    Sounded good.

    Then did a search here.

    Not 100% sure it is the same Cece that others have spoken of, but I will hold off till I hear otherwise.
    This is the Cece others have warned about:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7273424434/1

    The Cece you posted about, let me know if you have any luck. I've texted her a number of times over the course of months and never heard back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape