Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 980 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 14686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14656
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger247  [View Original Post]
    I concur with you regarding one and done also. For one the scheduling and price point better can be hard without the aggravation. She also books appointments closely. Her oral skills are spectacular though and was worth the sample. YMMV but I was glad I experienced the time with her.
    I'm so surprised to see these reviews tbh. I waiting outside her place for over an hour one day (after texting to set everything up the night before and the morning of) and it was always I'm almost ready, I lost my phone, I got out of the shower, I want to look nice, I'm having a bad day, something came up, blah blah blah, until I left. I went back the next day after she said sorry and please and this, that, and the other thing, and this time she managed to get me to wait over two hours, all while texting back and forth with excuses about as creative as "the dog ate my homework. " I guess I'm doing something wrong, but if you include all the texts and all the time I spent waiting for her, she ate up about 5+ hours of my life, and I have nothing to show for it. I'm honestly kind of jealous either of you managed to see her at all, even though it seems like she got a bit bigger. Oh well for me!

  2. #14655

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Simms156  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Has a decent incall in South St. Pete and she's open to the different acronyms. Not a bad time, but I think she's outgrown some of her pics. One and done for me.
    I concur with you regarding one and done also. For one the scheduling and price point better can be hard without the aggravation. She also books appointments closely. Her oral skills are spectacular though and was worth the sample. YMMV but I was glad I experienced the time with her.

  3. #14654

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...711/9412649277

    Anyone know Leah. Does that taco taste good?
    She's legit. Has a decent incall in South St. Pete and she's open to the different acronyms. Not a bad time, but I think she's outgrown some of her pics. One and done for me.

  4. #14653

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...711/9412649277

    Anyone know Leah. Does that taco taste good?
    RTFF- She's been reviewed. Not reliable as she has a screw loose and likes to play the schedule and ghost game after stringing you along. Was able to meet once and was heavier than pics and visit was a one and done. BBBJ lackluster, was worried that the bills laid out were counterfeit, was a meh time.

  5. #14652

    Leah

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...711/9412649277

    Anyone know Leah. Does that taco taste good?

  6. #14651

    Katana

    https://tryst.link/escort/katana_chae

    Is this one real? Anyone Experience Katana?

  7. #14650

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013  [View Original Post]
    She's real, though WAAAY bigger than the pics let off and a pita to get ahold of.
    Saw her twice a long time ago, was good service but like pulling teeth to book a date.

  8. #14649
    Quote Originally Posted by JGR321  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Twice. She was roommates with Leah. She moved out. Currently in an apt near dale marry close to stadium.

    Very friendly, super sweet girl. Most alphabets permitted. Clean. She is legit.
    She quoted me 300/200/175. I politely declined. She offer 5 min FT for 50! Lmao.

  9. #14648
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovefun101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...412/7865856576

    Looked good!

    Sounded good.

    Then did a search here.

    Not 100% sure it is the same Cece that others have spoken of, but I will hold off till I hear otherwise.
    She's real, though WAAAY bigger than the pics let off and a pita to get ahold of.

  10. #14647
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovefun101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...412/7865856576

    Looked good!

    Sounded good.

    Then did a search here.

    Not 100% sure it is the same Cece that others have spoken of, but I will hold off till I hear otherwise.
    This is the Cece others have warned about:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7273424434/1

    The Cece you posted about, let me know if you have any luck. I've texted her a number of times over the course of months and never heard back.

  11. #14646

    Was about to go see Cece and then did a search on this forum

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...412/7865856576

    Looked good!

    Sounded good.

    Then did a search here.

    Not 100% sure it is the same Cece that others have spoken of, but I will hold off till I hear otherwise.

  12. #14645

  13. #14644
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenM838  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows what happened to Cory? Saw her several times. Last time was about a month ago. She stopped posting and is not answering texts or calls.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/213626700
    Honestly, I'd be surprised if she was still alive. Last time I saw her was ROUGH. Talking to herself, mumbling, etc. Seemed so strung out. Very nice ass, but I felt disgusting when I left.

  14. #14643

    Kittie

    I am a big fan of tatas. After the reviews of some of you went to her place. There is hardly anything left. She has lost of weight. Like others said no teeth. Just moved onto an apt. Safe and clean. Nice person and accommodating but her current figure can't be compared to the photos on site. When I asked her she acknowledged and was apologetic. Went through few alphabets. No Greek. $1. 4 hhr

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Currently she is only doing outcall and open to car dates. The weight gain is good as that ass is phat and tits are nice and full. She still kind of rusty but throat game still on point and snug cat. Greek not being offered yet, at least not for me. Hopefully soon she will be back to her 3-hole ways.

    She is more goth than before and good attitude despite her current situation.

    As always YMMV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...c7ab65268faff0

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7276100478
    .

  15. #14642

    Cory?

    Anyone knows what happened to Cory? Saw her several times. Last time was about a month ago. She stopped posting and is not answering texts or calls.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/213626700

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape