Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 979 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 14684
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14654

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...711/9412649277

    Anyone know Leah. Does that taco taste good?
    She's legit. Has a decent incall in South St. Pete and she's open to the different acronyms. Not a bad time, but I think she's outgrown some of her pics. One and done for me.

  2. #14653

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...711/9412649277

    Anyone know Leah. Does that taco taste good?
    RTFF- She's been reviewed. Not reliable as she has a screw loose and likes to play the schedule and ghost game after stringing you along. Was able to meet once and was heavier than pics and visit was a one and done. BBBJ lackluster, was worried that the bills laid out were counterfeit, was a meh time.

  3. #14652

    Leah

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...711/9412649277

    Anyone know Leah. Does that taco taste good?

  4. #14651

    Katana

    https://tryst.link/escort/katana_chae

    Is this one real? Anyone Experience Katana?

  5. #14650

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013  [View Original Post]
    She's real, though WAAAY bigger than the pics let off and a pita to get ahold of.
    Saw her twice a long time ago, was good service but like pulling teeth to book a date.

  6. #14649
    Quote Originally Posted by JGR321  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Twice. She was roommates with Leah. She moved out. Currently in an apt near dale marry close to stadium.

    Very friendly, super sweet girl. Most alphabets permitted. Clean. She is legit.
    She quoted me 300/200/175. I politely declined. She offer 5 min FT for 50! Lmao.

  7. #14648
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovefun101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...412/7865856576

    Looked good!

    Sounded good.

    Then did a search here.

    Not 100% sure it is the same Cece that others have spoken of, but I will hold off till I hear otherwise.
    She's real, though WAAAY bigger than the pics let off and a pita to get ahold of.

  8. #14647
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovefun101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...412/7865856576

    Looked good!

    Sounded good.

    Then did a search here.

    Not 100% sure it is the same Cece that others have spoken of, but I will hold off till I hear otherwise.
    This is the Cece others have warned about:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7273424434/1

    The Cece you posted about, let me know if you have any luck. I've texted her a number of times over the course of months and never heard back.

  9. #14646

    Was about to go see Cece and then did a search on this forum

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...412/7865856576

    Looked good!

    Sounded good.

    Then did a search here.

    Not 100% sure it is the same Cece that others have spoken of, but I will hold off till I hear otherwise.

  10. #14645

  11. #14644
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenM838  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows what happened to Cory? Saw her several times. Last time was about a month ago. She stopped posting and is not answering texts or calls.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/213626700
    Honestly, I'd be surprised if she was still alive. Last time I saw her was ROUGH. Talking to herself, mumbling, etc. Seemed so strung out. Very nice ass, but I felt disgusting when I left.

  12. #14643

    Kittie

    I am a big fan of tatas. After the reviews of some of you went to her place. There is hardly anything left. She has lost of weight. Like others said no teeth. Just moved onto an apt. Safe and clean. Nice person and accommodating but her current figure can't be compared to the photos on site. When I asked her she acknowledged and was apologetic. Went through few alphabets. No Greek. $1. 4 hhr

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Currently she is only doing outcall and open to car dates. The weight gain is good as that ass is phat and tits are nice and full. She still kind of rusty but throat game still on point and snug cat. Greek not being offered yet, at least not for me. Hopefully soon she will be back to her 3-hole ways.

    She is more goth than before and good attitude despite her current situation.

    As always YMMV.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...c7ab65268faff0

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7276100478
    .

  13. #14642

    Cory?

    Anyone knows what happened to Cory? Saw her several times. Last time was about a month ago. She stopped posting and is not answering texts or calls.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/213626700

  14. #14641

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    She offered me 150 qv last week, and I politely declined. I told her I would have to hold off. Then she hit me back with 100 qv the other night. I guess they're saying quotation you just have to know when to hold them, when to fold them? Lmao.

    I've only recently overpaid for Seleste in Orlando, but it was the best CD date I have ever had in quite some time.
    Finally caught her again. No GPS at the moment (at least from my experience). Maybe it's because all I ask for is a bbj? Either way got a really really good bbbjws. Any uncut brothers will really appreciate her BJ skills.

    I did not notice anyone at all around, and seems pretty consistent and good communication. Hopefully it stays that way.

    JJ.

  15. #14640

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    What number was she found at.
    Yes, I saw her and reviewed her a little bit ago. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...c32a1ccc8e36de.

    I probably wouldn't repeat due to my experience but looks like she moved locations so might be worth another try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape