Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 52324
-
09-30-26 12:19 #52294Regular Member

Posts: 12Athena
Wanted to try her, my buddy in the bay told me to give her a try. Athena, I think MILF-post MILF. Seems to have a decent body.
Real service queen. Took her time with DFk, english was soso. I really enjoyed kissing, then getting a nice BJ. , slurped me up.
For like 10 minutes. No teeth, just smooth action. Enjoyed it. Eager, and just enjoyed the sex, she seemed passionate in CG.
Enjoyed it, then she wrapped her legs around me and popped in doggy.
-
09-30-26 11:49 #52293Senior Member

Posts: 2319Kbliss lineup.
Kona, Sharon, Maya.
-
09-30-26 01:20 #52292Senior Member

Posts: 105Ari had reviews
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
On TER, at least a few days ago but only as duos.
On USA, you might find something on the MFM thread.Last edited by Osori84; 09-30-26 at 01:22. Reason: Add info
-
09-30-26 00:09 #52291Senior Member

Posts: 301There is absolutely no way I would ever pay 1500+ for 99.9% of the women I see, even if I could easily afford it. I wouldn't even pay that much for most porn stars. Lahlah1684/ Lahlah84 is one of the very few women I've seen who I think would be worth paying 1500 if I had to pay that much, and I would still hope that I could pay less.
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 20:49 #52290Senior Member

Posts: 361High End Girl Thread
IMO this and all other posts of these VIP high rate girls should be in their own separate thread to live or die there.
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]
Chicago has a High End Girl Thread which makes more sense than to clutter up this thread.
LA should have a seperate High Priced Girl Thread also.
-
09-29-26 20:11 #52289Regular Member

Posts: 12Ari
I also recommend to see Ari. She was my first k girl when I started back in April of this year. Saw her 5+ times and done a few doubles.
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 19:55 #52288Senior Member

Posts: 133Pricing
To charge $1,500 for 100 minutes and then another $100 for MSOG is true nickel and diming. I've dabbled with European escorts around that price range and MSOG is included without exception when you are booking that amount of time. It's not even a question.
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 19:54 #52287Senior Member

Posts: 761Here's my take on this. I get it that they are using the current pricing structure as a basis but I find it hilarious that they have a MSOG add on. Especially given the duration of almost two hours. I say get rid of it and just stick into the base rate and have it available. The BB one I can understand cause some girls might just not want to do it. But the MSOG one feels like they're just nickle and diming the customers. Keep in mind, the add ons didn't exist in the past and MSOG was standard. They came into fashion when the girls needed a way to earn more money. At $1500+, that's no longer the case, or really shouldn't be. To give an example, it's like when I'm having a nice Omakase course and when I want extra ginger and wasabi, waiter informs me that it'll be $5 extra. So, yea, it doesn't come off as "VIP" or luxury.
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]
But that's just my two cents.
-
09-29-26 19:41 #52286Senior Member

Posts: 761I'll echo the recommendation of others to see Ari. I prefer her over Sunny.
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 15:56 #52285Senior Member

Posts: 170Ari
Ari needs no further introduction. If you haven't met her yet, you absolutely must. There used to be plenty of reviews of her on Ter, but they deleted them. Ter has gone crazy; you can't really trust the reviews there anymore.
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 14:07 #52284Senior Member

Posts: 319Ari
Apparently she was removed from TER for no specified rationale, but in a nutshell if you been with Sunny and enjoyed your time with her, you'll like Ari. They are 2 peas in a pod.
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 11:45 #52283Senior Member

Posts: 330Ari
I believe Ari has been in LA forever, correct? She's a legend? How come I can't find any reviews of her on here or TER?
I heard she's really good but would like some more intel.
-
09-29-26 02:08 #52282Senior Member

Posts: 105I'd rather
Be with a favorite for the time that much of a donation will get me.
Originally Posted by FakeHero
[View Original Post]
But everyone spends their own money!
-
09-28-26 22:34 #52281Senior Member

Posts: 1576You are indeed fortunate to be selective, look up some other agency, you can also fine high-end european escort about 1200 or current active pornstar 1200-1500. If you want even more selective, contact Japanese pornstar agency to book them and fly them mail order style directly to your door, money can buy a lot of things, I just don't see the value in it. As for the HIV or STI, low volume does reduce the risk but hey, many whales are passing them to other whales too just FYI (charlie sheen, magic mike just to name a few known ballers, LOL).
Originally Posted by Kusa8492
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 21:13 #52280Senior Member

Posts: 802VIP club?
This is my guess on this new VIP club.
I bet they're promoting same girl on both site. With different rate and see if anyone bites on new VIP site.












Reply With Quote





