Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 7949
-
10-03-26 19:28 #7934Regular Member

Posts: 8Older Jewelz waste of time
Older Jewelz don't waste your time. One of the worst experiences I ever had. Complete flake.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 17:32 #7933Regular Member

Posts: 16Paramount Apartments off Fruitville
Visited the Asian girl in the Paramount Apartments off Fruitville. She is pretty and small. She gave me the full hour and insisted on a light facial and arm massage afterwards. She seemed (who knows) like she was enjoying it the entire time I was doing her. She was so good that I could have filled the bag inside her. That is very rare for me. Opted for the CIM instead. She is well worth it.
-
10-02-26 05:46 #7932Senior Member

Posts: 801Ashley Never Again!
So after reading a number of good reviews decided it was time to take the plunge. She obviously moves around a bit so always hard to track down. Also no longer posting a ad. Was a little confused of address and non-descript nicer hotel. First thought it was a condo but was a hotel with hard to find room #s. Anyway had to wait a bit in back of hotel as no real parking and maids supposedly cleaning room. 20 min later finally get up through the maze of rooms. Knock on door wait a bit and when she opens she has her dress around her ankles rushing to the bathroom. The face looks sort of looks like past pics but she has a large gut and short heavy body. I'm thinking did I get catfished as I thought past reviews said she was a spinner? Can't remember so look around the room looks clean but she's asking me to open bathroom door as she's sitting on the toilet. Kinda weird but ok I do so and then ask if I could use the toilet. She said yes but it's clogged and I notice a bloody rag. Hmm strike 2 as I ask her if she's on her period and she said no it's her friend that she shares a room with. Anyway get back toward the bed and she's removing her dress but said she's not removing her shoes. Strike 3 as I like to see a ladies pretty feet as part of the experience so that's not going to happen. She asked that I place donation on table and then proceeds right into BBBJ but she's yawning the whole time.
Originally Posted by Srq1013
[View Original Post]
Well Jr is not responding well to all these strikes but big head says your horny so proceed on. I maneuver for some Daty as that usually gets Jr excited but then there's a knock on the door. Well now Jr goes into Houdini mode and she says get dressed as it's maintenance there to fix the toilet so I rushed to get some of my clothes back on. She goes to answer the door and I asssume it's maintenance but as there in the bathroom I faintly hear the conversation is a little too personal to be a maintenance guy unclogging the toilet. I decide it's best to get all my clothes and shoes on just in case it's a scam and I need to make a run for it. Their discussion begins to sound like he's looking for something and she says go look in the room. Well this tall skinny black guy enters the room and it's definitely not maintenance and proceeds to check the drawers while I'm sitting on the bed and he doesn't acknowledge I'm there. He doesn't look offensive so I just patiently wait until he goes back to her in the bathroom. I'm thinking this might be her drug dealer as it's getting shadier every minute. She finally comes back to the room and finds I think is a lighter on the nightstand and gives it to him and he finally leaves. I almost this was going to be my first altercation in the hobby as I've read so many horror stories so I thought I guess my times due. It ended up nothing happens but she's still yawning and she's decides she's no longer into it. I said but I paid you and I'm willing to finish it off but she wants nothing of the sort. She decides to give 1/3 of the money back and I said nothing really happened so she's says we did a QV and I said I didn't even cum and paid for hhr. She then gives me back 1/2 and I decide to cut my losses and bolt. Glad my big head decided it wasn't worth the hassle anymore and go to the backup plan. So lotsa lessons learned after pretty much a good track record in the hobby. Should have left sooner but little head did most of the thinking that day and luckily came out unscathed. So for Ashley, One and Never to do Again!
-
10-01-26 18:09 #7931Regular Member

Posts: 1No deep kiss with Angel Starr no matter how clean or handsome you are.
Originally Posted by HapHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 15:06 #7930Regular Member

Posts: 16Stacy in NP
Has anyone seen Stacy in North Port? I have tried contacting about 12 times through text and phone. I leave a message and she does not return the call or text. She only post in the Sarasota section.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...7/077055909306
-
10-01-26 09:48 #7929Regular Member

Posts: 9Mauna Closet // Paramount no reply
I visited on the 19th. The 2858 number is the number I used.
Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6
[View Original Post]
Overall it was good, but she did tell me to slow down due to bed noise, then eventually moved is to the closet. That was new. I believe I saw the same girl. The concern over noise makes me wonder if they have gotten complaints.
I tried contacting a couple of times yesterday but no response.
-
10-01-26 00:46 #7928Senior Member

Posts: 477Angel Starr
Angel Starr is no drama, been around, has her rules, overall good time. YMMV.
Originally Posted by LukeDuke
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 00:30 #7927Senior Member

Posts: 407I believe she's real. Can't confirm. Her # and pictures is attached to a Seeking SB I reached out to. Never did see her, though.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 14:26 #7926Senior Member

Posts: 801Mariah
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/248428144956
Is Mariah for real? Anyone experience?
-
09-30-26 08:59 #7925Senior Member

Posts: 159Stephania will wear you out. Fitness fanatic, great body.
Originally Posted by Tbsclover53
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 19:06 #7924Senior Member

Posts: 87Options
All of these are great options and legit options. I would recommend them in the exact order you have them in.
Originally Posted by TonyIsDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 06:31 #7923Senior Member

Posts: 40Options
Stephanie and Angel Starr both have tons of reviews on TER. Both positive, Stephanie's are better. Angel is not full GFE.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 06:11 #7922Senior Member

Posts: 450Eastern, easily.
Originally Posted by TonyIsDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 05:54 #7921Senior Member

Posts: 2654Older Jewelz
You described the older Jewelz to a tee! I sat in the parking lot for about 5 minutes after the second time she said she was almost ready. After that I said goodbye. Sounds like I didn't miss anything.
Originally Posted by VanDamage
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 15:41 #7920Regular Member

Posts: 7Sarasota Options
What is a guy supposed to do? I need to be in Sarasota for a meeting and was weighing my options:
1) Eastern AMP pretty well detailed.
2) Stefania Sassari lacks current reviews here. The other site is pretty positive.
3) Angel Starr lacks current review here.









Reply With Quote






