Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 530 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 7949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7934

    Older Jewelz waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    You described the older Jewelz to a tee! I sat in the parking lot for about 5 minutes after the second time she said she was almost ready. After that I said goodbye. Sounds like I didn't miss anything.
    Older Jewelz don't waste your time. One of the worst experiences I ever had. Complete flake.

  2. #7933

    Paramount Apartments off Fruitville

    Visited the Asian girl in the Paramount Apartments off Fruitville. She is pretty and small. She gave me the full hour and insisted on a light facial and arm massage afterwards. She seemed (who knows) like she was enjoying it the entire time I was doing her. She was so good that I could have filled the bag inside her. That is very rare for me. Opted for the CIM instead. She is well worth it.

  3. #7932

    Ashley Never Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq1013  [View Original Post]
    Found myself with some time and remembered the soft skin and kissable mouth of Ashley. She had a post up and is in an Air BnB off of Tuttle between Fruitville and 10Th St. Easy comms and was at her door in less than an hour. Answered the door in a black negligee. Nice hug and kiss and off to the bedroom. Off come the cloths. Pull her to the side of the bed and spread her open. First one finger in vagina then two. She got off and was soaking wet. Did not give her anytime to recover and stuck it in her balls deep. She is advertising bareback and I took advantage of her HHr rate. Fucked her pussy for my satisfaction and blew it deep inside her. Clean up in the bathroom. Another hug and off I go. Will be back again. As always YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/448206750479
    So after reading a number of good reviews decided it was time to take the plunge. She obviously moves around a bit so always hard to track down. Also no longer posting a ad. Was a little confused of address and non-descript nicer hotel. First thought it was a condo but was a hotel with hard to find room #s. Anyway had to wait a bit in back of hotel as no real parking and maids supposedly cleaning room. 20 min later finally get up through the maze of rooms. Knock on door wait a bit and when she opens she has her dress around her ankles rushing to the bathroom. The face looks sort of looks like past pics but she has a large gut and short heavy body. I'm thinking did I get catfished as I thought past reviews said she was a spinner? Can't remember so look around the room looks clean but she's asking me to open bathroom door as she's sitting on the toilet. Kinda weird but ok I do so and then ask if I could use the toilet. She said yes but it's clogged and I notice a bloody rag. Hmm strike 2 as I ask her if she's on her period and she said no it's her friend that she shares a room with. Anyway get back toward the bed and she's removing her dress but said she's not removing her shoes. Strike 3 as I like to see a ladies pretty feet as part of the experience so that's not going to happen. She asked that I place donation on table and then proceeds right into BBBJ but she's yawning the whole time.

    Well Jr is not responding well to all these strikes but big head says your horny so proceed on. I maneuver for some Daty as that usually gets Jr excited but then there's a knock on the door. Well now Jr goes into Houdini mode and she says get dressed as it's maintenance there to fix the toilet so I rushed to get some of my clothes back on. She goes to answer the door and I asssume it's maintenance but as there in the bathroom I faintly hear the conversation is a little too personal to be a maintenance guy unclogging the toilet. I decide it's best to get all my clothes and shoes on just in case it's a scam and I need to make a run for it. Their discussion begins to sound like he's looking for something and she says go look in the room. Well this tall skinny black guy enters the room and it's definitely not maintenance and proceeds to check the drawers while I'm sitting on the bed and he doesn't acknowledge I'm there. He doesn't look offensive so I just patiently wait until he goes back to her in the bathroom. I'm thinking this might be her drug dealer as it's getting shadier every minute. She finally comes back to the room and finds I think is a lighter on the nightstand and gives it to him and he finally leaves. I almost this was going to be my first altercation in the hobby as I've read so many horror stories so I thought I guess my times due. It ended up nothing happens but she's still yawning and she's decides she's no longer into it. I said but I paid you and I'm willing to finish it off but she wants nothing of the sort. She decides to give 1/3 of the money back and I said nothing really happened so she's says we did a QV and I said I didn't even cum and paid for hhr. She then gives me back 1/2 and I decide to cut my losses and bolt. Glad my big head decided it wasn't worth the hassle anymore and go to the backup plan. So lotsa lessons learned after pretty much a good track record in the hobby. Should have left sooner but little head did most of the thinking that day and luckily came out unscathed. So for Ashley, One and Never to do Again!

  4. #7931
    Quote Originally Posted by HapHunter  [View Original Post]
    Angel Starr is no drama, been around, has her rules, overall good time. YMMV.
    No deep kiss with Angel Starr no matter how clean or handsome you are.

  5. #7930

    Stacy in NP

    Has anyone seen Stacy in North Port? I have tried contacting about 12 times through text and phone. I leave a message and she does not return the call or text. She only post in the Sarasota section.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...7/077055909306

  6. #7929

    Mauna Closet // Paramount no reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Repairmanjack6  [View Original Post]
    Went to AAA on Mauna Loa Blvd early last month for the VIP. Enjoyed it. She was small and tight, maybe early 40's. Great set up at the location. I have since tried to set up another session, but no one is answering calls or text. Have they changed their number. The last four numbers I have is 2858.
    I visited on the 19th. The 2858 number is the number I used.

    Overall it was good, but she did tell me to slow down due to bed noise, then eventually moved is to the closet. That was new. I believe I saw the same girl. The concern over noise makes me wonder if they have gotten complaints.

    I tried contacting a couple of times yesterday but no response.

  7. #7928

    Angel Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeDuke  [View Original Post]
    Stephania will wear you out. Fitness fanatic, great body.
    Angel Starr is no drama, been around, has her rules, overall good time. YMMV.

  8. #7927
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/248428144956

    Is Mariah for real? Anyone experience?
    I believe she's real. Can't confirm. Her # and pictures is attached to a Seeking SB I reached out to. Never did see her, though.

  9. #7926

    Mariah

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/248428144956

    Is Mariah for real? Anyone experience?

  10. #7925
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbsclover53  [View Original Post]
    All of these are great options and legit options. I would recommend them in the exact order you have them in.
    Stephania will wear you out. Fitness fanatic, great body.

  11. #7924

    Options

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIsDog  [View Original Post]
    What is a guy supposed to do? I need to be in Sarasota for a meeting and was weighing my options:

    1) Eastern AMP pretty well detailed.

    2) Stefania Sassari lacks current reviews here. The other site is pretty positive.

    3) Angel Starr lacks current review here.
    All of these are great options and legit options. I would recommend them in the exact order you have them in.

  12. #7923

    Options

    Stephanie and Angel Starr both have tons of reviews on TER. Both positive, Stephanie's are better. Angel is not full GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Eastern, easily.

  13. #7922
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIsDog  [View Original Post]
    What is a guy supposed to do? I need to be in Sarasota for a meeting and was weighing my options:

    1) Eastern AMP pretty well detailed.

    2) Stefania Sassari lacks current reviews here. The other site is pretty positive.

    3) Angel Starr lacks current review here.
    Eastern, easily.

  14. #7921

    Older Jewelz

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDamage  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/353229070245

    Young (er) Jewelz is a laid back chick who appears to be free of former demons. She was staying in a low budget motel near the airport. Donation for a HHR was somewhat budget friendly at 160 Kohl's cash. She was freshly showered and looked exactly like her photos. A bIt of friendly chat and then an unrushed session. I was able to clean up and go right back to my life, no smoke smell or other funk clinging to me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...n/366623378537

    Older Jewelz will waste your time. She will need another 15 minutes after your scheduled time and then you will sit in the parking lot of a residential community waving at the passing families and little kids wondering why you're sitting in a running car for 45 minutes more. If you somehow make it upstairs you will wait another 30 minutes while she rummages through piles of stuff and talks to her tiny dog. She's a super nice lady, just extremely scatter brained. The session was unremarkable and I would not repeat. She offers various other grooming services which might be a better option if you have a completely open schedule and are in need of manscaping.
    You described the older Jewelz to a tee! I sat in the parking lot for about 5 minutes after the second time she said she was almost ready. After that I said goodbye. Sounds like I didn't miss anything.

  15. #7920

    Sarasota Options

    What is a guy supposed to do? I need to be in Sarasota for a meeting and was weighing my options:

    1) Eastern AMP pretty well detailed.

    2) Stefania Sassari lacks current reviews here. The other site is pretty positive.

    3) Angel Starr lacks current review here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape