Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 7955
-
08-10-26 18:25 #7850Senior Member

Posts: 141Hello Ebhunter
She still complains about her tits being too sensitive. She does let me grab and caress them. Too bad as she has a nice set.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 13:00 #7849Senior Member

Posts: 995Tits
Does she let you play with her tits now? I always enjoyed fucking her except she never like her tits sucked and I guess I'm a tit man. Big, small, round, flay, fat, saggy, doesn't matter I want to suck them in the pregame.
Originally Posted by Srq1013
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-26 08:35 #7848Senior Member

Posts: 307Health
Going ass to vagina isn't too healthy for the woman. It can lead to UTI's amongst other things. I'm surprised she let you do that.
Originally Posted by Srq1013
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-26 17:12 #7847Senior Member

Posts: 141Tay Tayy Taylor
Saw her post for outcall. Actually got hold of her, picked her up and back to my house. She was telling me she was going through a tough time and needed the money. Negotiate with her she will come down on her price. She is advertising Greek now. Truth is I have been ass fucking her for quite awhile. There was no warm up needed, broke out the lube. Place a little on my soldier and her starfish. She was nice and relaxed and in I went. Ass fucked her nice and slow. Pulled out and fucked her vagina then back in that ass. Banging away now. Bed was moving with each stroke. My moment came and filled her ass full of cum. I took a quick shower and got her an uBer Give her a shout. Complete submissive and will do almost anything you want. As always YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...y/328456585747
-
08-09-26 16:56 #7846Senior Member

Posts: 407Mauna Loa
Found myself wanting to have some fun. Contacted Mauna and asked for the skinniest girl they had, I'm a bigger dude and I like small frames. Rolled Candy. Silky smooth skin, C cup man mades. Small and great feeling ass. Tattoo on flat stomache. Face looked kind of older, could have been 40 maybe. First time I've actually gotten a massage there, it wasn't good but she made it hot. Went VIP route, sucked and fucked and blew deep in her. Best body I've had there. Showered after. This place really does just belong in the escort section so I'm putting it here.
-
08-09-26 06:33 #7845Senior Member

Posts: 4915Enjoyed the read
Thanks for posting for I enjoy a good true story.
Originally Posted by Srq1013
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-26 16:28 #7844Senior Member

Posts: 141Back inside Ashley
Found myself with some time and remembered the soft skin and kissable mouth of Ashley. She had a post up and is in an Air BnB off of Tuttle between Fruitville and 10Th St. Easy comms and was at her door in less than an hour. Answered the door in a black negligee. Nice hug and kiss and off to the bedroom. Off come the cloths. Pull her to the side of the bed and spread her open. First one finger in vagina then two. She got off and was soaking wet. Did not give her anytime to recover and stuck it in her balls deep. She is advertising bareback and I took advantage of her HHr rate. Fucked her pussy for my satisfaction and blew it deep inside her. Clean up in the bathroom. Another hug and off I go. Will be back again. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/448206750479
-
08-08-26 13:08 #7843Senior Member

Posts: 806Sage in St Pete Mon 8/10-Tue 8/11
Book now as she planning on getting a room and needs a full plate to make the trip! Go get you some!
Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-26 19:39 #7842Senior Member

Posts: 186Layla
Anyone seen this Layla? I've seen some reviews for a Layla but not sure if this is the same one. TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...t/573824091252
-
08-07-26 19:08 #7841Regular Member

Posts: 2Mauna
Hey I'm new to the area and to the forum. I previously been to the Asian apartment services back in Alabama and they were always 40 something year olds and not really attractive. Are the ones down here especially in mauna any different or should I expect the same. Thanks.
-
08-06-26 10:42 #7840Senior Member

Posts: 144I saw her on my last trip down to Tampa and she did an outcall to my hotel. She's pretty awesome. Really great attitude and very solid skills. I'm planning to see her again later this year, very much worth the donation. And really great ass for doggie.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-26 02:24 #7839Senior Member

Posts: 137Rain
Anybody seen this one? Especially curious about the "I can bring a friend" aspect of the experience.
https://tryst.link/escort/rain-1989
-
08-04-26 22:51 #7838Senior Member

Posts: 181Sage. This forum and members are GREAT.
I met her today after hearing all the hype.
Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes
[View Original Post]
You boys don't lie. She's sexy as hell, fun to talk to, and performs very well. I'm older but like to go 2 X / hr and she was good with MSOG. She actually got me off 2 X in 35 minutes. As we started round 2, she said "hold on, let's try something", oiled up her chest, started a BBBJ and started moving him in and out of her cleavage. As soon as I was at full attention she said, "Let's do it". I did.
I didn't try DATY or ask about anal. She was in a decent hotel in Ellenton. Her prices are fair, she and the incall were very clean, and comms were very easy. She is now in my rotation. I only would have visited her because of the glowing review she got. Thanks guys for using this forum for the intended purpose.
-
08-04-26 16:37 #7837Senior Member

Posts: 176More Seeking Experiences
I'm taking a break from the escort / seeking game after some fun. Sorry I don't have the links but should be able to find them on seeking / instagram.
1. Pintsizedsatan on instagram aka Kiera on seeking.
She is in Ft. Myers area but willing to travel up here. Man, she's about 4 ft 10,90 lbs soaking wet. The definition of a small spinner. Nice little body and fake tits. Has the classic small cheerleader look. $4 for BBFS, came on her belly. She's fun, safe, clean and tight as shit. A little shy at first but opens up. She's so tiny, couldn't fit my dick down her mouth far but she tried. Good time.
2. Kaylin on seeking.
Based on Sarasota. Thic little MILF, wears it well. Not a classic PAWG, but thick in the right places. Takes an absolute pounding. BBFS, came on her face. Took an absolute pounding. Lotta fun. Very sensual and lots of kissing. Same price as above.
Enjoy.
-
08-04-26 09:45 #7836Senior Member

Posts: 219When was the last time you been to Brookhill? I also only do the HHr but I was thinking of doing 1 hour since we were running out of time (but then she kept running as Cat and I said) I got the random text from Brookhill once and all the reports indicate the provider is older, not great performance and not great attitude so I kept going to Mauna, its always been consistent.
Originally Posted by Srq2018
[View Original Post]
Yea it was a bit disappointing but I guess its not an act. Her kitty is TINY. Very beautiful kitty too. She did allow some nice touching because when nshe was on her back she was rubbing her clit a lot so I took over for her but I guess that was not enough to help with the pain. I will wait for the next girl to come maybe next month or so. Its not fun when they are in pain since it takes me a while.
Originally Posted by Cat1226
[View Original Post]
Did you do VIP she does work wonders with her mouth. I feel bad for her, she got railed twice in one day LMAO.










Reply With Quote





