Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 17250
-
09-30-26 11:22 #17250Senior Member

Posts: 314Link gets deleted when they create new profiles. Pic is helpful.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 07:54 #17249Senior Member

Posts: 1843Is that Krista Rickman who lives in downtown area? If so, she is wacky and dangerous and you would be advised to avoid. I can't be certainly it's the same person, but looks very similar at least.
Originally Posted by BumbaCloth
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 07:40 #17248Senior Member

Posts: 534Avoid her
Well discussed ROB. She's got several dudes. Trust them the juice ain't worth the squeeze.
Originally Posted by BumbaCloth
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 00:14 #17247Banned Member

Posts: 197[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
I sent you a warning that I was going to ban you at the next ARG infraction you made.
This is the FO portion of the FA action.
A2
-
09-29-26 21:01 #17246Senior Member

Posts: 318Yes somebody posted she robbed or something a while back.
Originally Posted by BumbaCloth
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 20:02 #17245Senior Member

Posts: 235Extensively in the rip off section.
Originally Posted by BumbaCloth
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 19:44 #17244Senior Member

Posts: 317Krista
Was she posted before?
-
09-29-26 15:08 #17243Senior Member

Posts: 459Pic
That's the point of posting the link, which is more helpful than a pic.
Originally Posted by DjAtl
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 18:15 #17242Senior Member

Posts: 303Agree time three
I do the same and only post either I'm done with them or vetted them and they don't work for me. I got burned by a guy before and never again. I am trying out 4 different ones right now and will narrow it down to like 2 or 3.
Originally Posted by Gray0630
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 16:18 #17241Senior Member

Posts: 150Completely Agree
It's crazy how, as soon as you post something halfway positive, dozens of guys jump into your messages asking for a number. Most of these gals are on Seeking to assist in their own version of screening. If you are too cheap to pay the subscription, then hobby elsewhere. There are plenty of other options.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
What is worse is the guys who do belong to seeking use a positive review to try leverage a lady. So, ditto. Once I share info on here, she and I are pretty much done for whatever reason. And, for those who I do give a number to via message. Use at your own risk. It's pretty much my way of being a jackass for you being cheap and lazy.
-
09-23-26 20:11 #17240Regular Member

Posts: 13Hot!
She looks cute and fuckable!
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 19:01 #17239Senior Member

Posts: 274Jess
I think I remember this one being reviewed unfavorably before. Can't find any message about her tho.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-6124a51bc9c3
-
09-23-26 10:16 #17238Senior Member

Posts: 1302Hate to hear that she's gone down in quality. One of the reason I don't drop reviews anymore til I'm well and done with them. Guys here, lurkers especially, will absolutely ruin a good thing.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 02:53 #17237Regular Member

Posts: 13Do you have a pic
Can you share a pic or screenshot of the profile?
Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 01:29 #17236Senior Member

Posts: 67Angiestrawberry
This girl is legit, she actually used to be a server at a very popular upscale restaurant in midtown. She was firm on 500 PPM, she's quite selective with the guys she sees.
Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






