Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1151 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17253
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #17253
    Quote Originally Posted by TJennings7024  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-f2ea33b2233b

    She's been around for a while. Also see her on vanilla dating apps. GPS. Wants a real monthly allowance or sky high ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-3c6a23c542f1

    Good texter but wants 1 K. Didn't even counter.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-f182d94df334

    Some of you might recognize her as an independent massage girl. She hasn't been on in a few days but curious to see how much she tries to extract from seeking guys when she's giving handies for 200.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-d1bb412b3504

    She's a pro and acts like it, but solid and doesn't break the bank. If I recall her escort rates are probably like 225 or something but I didn't realize this before offering 3 $. Not sure if she tries to get more out of seeking.
    The third one is on tryst and offers GFE for 2 k.

  2. #17252
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-f2ea33b2233b

    She's been around for a while. Also see her on vanilla dating apps. GPS. Wants a real monthly allowance or sky high ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-3c6a23c542f1

    Good texter but wants 1 K. Didn't even counter.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-f182d94df334

    Some of you might recognize her as an independent massage girl. She hasn't been on in a few days but curious to see how much she tries to extract from seeking guys when she's giving handies for 200.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-d1bb412b3504

    She's a pro and acts like it, but solid and doesn't break the bank. If I recall her escort rates are probably like 225 or something but I didn't realize this before offering 3 $. Not sure if she tries to get more out of seeking.

  3. #17251

    Andi?

    Anyone have any info on Andi?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Andi.jpg‎  

  4. #17250
    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    That's the point of posting the link, which is more helpful than a pic.
    Link gets deleted when they create new profiles. Pic is helpful.

  5. #17249
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    Was she posted before?
    Is that Krista Rickman who lives in downtown area? If so, she is wacky and dangerous and you would be advised to avoid. I can't be certainly it's the same person, but looks very similar at least.

  6. #17248

    Avoid her

    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    Was she posted before?
    Well discussed ROB. She's got several dudes. Trust them the juice ain't worth the squeeze.

  7. #17247
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I sent you a warning that I was going to ban you at the next ARG infraction you made.

    This is the FO portion of the FA action.

    A2

  8. #17246
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    Was she posted before?
    Yes somebody posted she robbed or something a while back.

  9. #17245
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    Was she posted before?
    Extensively in the rip off section.

  10. #17244

    Krista

    Was she posted before?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1742.jpg‎  

  11. #17243

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by DjAtl  [View Original Post]
    Can you share a pic or screenshot of the profile?
    That's the point of posting the link, which is more helpful than a pic.

  12. #17242

    Agree time three

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray0630  [View Original Post]
    It's crazy how, as soon as you post something halfway positive, dozens of guys jump into your messages asking for a number. Most of these gals are on Seeking to assist in their own version of screening. If you are too cheap to pay the subscription, then hobby elsewhere. There are plenty of other options.

    What is worse is the guys who do belong to seeking use a positive review to try leverage a lady. So, ditto. Once I share info on here, she and I are pretty much done for whatever reason. And, for those who I do give a number to via message. Use at your own risk. It's pretty much my way of being a jackass for you being cheap and lazy.
    I do the same and only post either I'm done with them or vetted them and they don't work for me. I got burned by a guy before and never again. I am trying out 4 different ones right now and will narrow it down to like 2 or 3.

  13. #17241

    Completely Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    Hate to hear that she's gone down in quality. One of the reason I don't drop reviews anymore til I'm well and done with them. Guys here, lurkers especially, will absolutely ruin a good thing.
    It's crazy how, as soon as you post something halfway positive, dozens of guys jump into your messages asking for a number. Most of these gals are on Seeking to assist in their own version of screening. If you are too cheap to pay the subscription, then hobby elsewhere. There are plenty of other options.

    What is worse is the guys who do belong to seeking use a positive review to try leverage a lady. So, ditto. Once I share info on here, she and I are pretty much done for whatever reason. And, for those who I do give a number to via message. Use at your own risk. It's pretty much my way of being a jackass for you being cheap and lazy.

  14. #17240
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Hot!

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember this one being reviewed unfavorably before. Can't find any message about her tho.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-6124a51bc9c3
    She looks cute and fuckable!

  15. #17239

    Jess

    I think I remember this one being reviewed unfavorably before. Can't find any message about her tho.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-6124a51bc9c3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a9de6b2e-7f81-4354-a30d-17e537b01761_2x.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape