Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 17243
-
Today 15:08 #17243Senior Member

Posts: 459Pic
That's the point of posting the link, which is more helpful than a pic.
Originally Posted by DjAtl
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 18:15 #17242Senior Member

Posts: 303Agree time three
I do the same and only post either I'm done with them or vetted them and they don't work for me. I got burned by a guy before and never again. I am trying out 4 different ones right now and will narrow it down to like 2 or 3.
Originally Posted by Gray0630
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 16:18 #17241Senior Member

Posts: 149Completely Agree
It's crazy how, as soon as you post something halfway positive, dozens of guys jump into your messages asking for a number. Most of these gals are on Seeking to assist in their own version of screening. If you are too cheap to pay the subscription, then hobby elsewhere. There are plenty of other options.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
What is worse is the guys who do belong to seeking use a positive review to try leverage a lady. So, ditto. Once I share info on here, she and I are pretty much done for whatever reason. And, for those who I do give a number to via message. Use at your own risk. It's pretty much my way of being a jackass for you being cheap and lazy.
-
09-23-26 20:11 #17240Regular Member

Posts: 13Hot!
She looks cute and fuckable!
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 19:01 #17239Senior Member

Posts: 274Jess
I think I remember this one being reviewed unfavorably before. Can't find any message about her tho.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-6124a51bc9c3
-
09-23-26 10:16 #17238Senior Member

Posts: 1302Hate to hear that she's gone down in quality. One of the reason I don't drop reviews anymore til I'm well and done with them. Guys here, lurkers especially, will absolutely ruin a good thing.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 02:53 #17237Regular Member

Posts: 13Do you have a pic
Can you share a pic or screenshot of the profile?
Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 01:29 #17236Senior Member

Posts: 67Angiestrawberry
This girl is legit, she actually used to be a server at a very popular upscale restaurant in midtown. She was firm on 500 PPM, she's quite selective with the guys she sees.
Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 22:22 #17235Senior Member

Posts: 274Breanna
She's likely to get desperate again. At one point, she wanted to meet me same day. I couldn't and she hit me up later (when I still couldn't). I haven't tried to reach out again yet, but I'm sure she'll be desperate again once people move on.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 21:54 #17234Senior Member

Posts: 808Ruined
Been talking to this one since August. Finally end up in ATL last week and she is "drinking with friends" so can't meet. Schedule a meet tonight and starts talking about a gift to meet for a drink. I reply I was hoping for more and the range she shared earlier. Got a request to reschedule because she worked late. Pretty sure she got popular and simps are paying up for BBFS instead of putting in the work.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 14:07 #17233Regular Member

Posts: 13Pic please!
Would appreciate a pic profile or screenshot??
Originally Posted by BumbaCloth
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 08:13 #17232Senior Member

Posts: 46Gianna
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-0a89611b1b26
This one reached out to me and said the Texas location was a cover and she was in Alpharetta. This is a new one for this user who has been on and off here for 6 years or so. Any advice would be appreciated.
-
09-20-26 18:45 #17231Senior Member

Posts: 303Chatted with her as well
I chatted with her as well and she said $$$ but was too eager to meet which is a red flag for me. Usually girls will chat to feel you out unless they are a pro. Also, she has a pic with a dude and that turned me off. Kudos on the backup man. I always have a backup just in case meeting a new girls goes south. I am meeting a new girl tomorrow and I have to get the room. I always call the hotel to ensure they have a room ready and text so she can tell me she on the way before I check in. But if she does flake, I have a backup I can hit up quick.
Originally Posted by JGrey77
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 16:18 #17230Senior Member

Posts: 274She had caught my eye, too. You had your time wasted which sucks but glad another scammer is gone. I'm sure another will pop up soon.
Originally Posted by JGrey77
[View Original Post]
Having a spare ready is a GREAT idea. I usually have one or two I can call up if something falls through. They're not my preferred (down on their luck single moms with baby damage, etc.), but we have a good rapport, the price is acceptable, and the encounter will end with me (and likely her) getting off.
-
09-20-26 14:29 #17229Senior Member

Posts: 60Victory. Seeking
Good comms leading up date. $$$ plus sitter. Hotel location given. I had picked a spot less than 10 minutes from area where she allegedly lived. "sitter is here, omw".
I usually neevveer make final payment or room until they're sitting there in front of me. No catfish / no shows. But we had literally been texting back and forth for 2 hours over the day.
So, my dumbass went ahead and paid for the room. She says she's 5 minutes away. Confirm's name a hotel. No show. Calls go to voicemail. At this point I'm still thinking maybe, her phone went dead. Sitter had an emergency. Some legitimate reason. Even texted her to see if there was an issue with the hotel. Maybe she was expecting something nicer. Screenshot at her profile 2 minutes before she blocked me. (says acct deleted).
Used to these bs girls by now, I had a hot spare there in an hour. Room not wasted just my time.









Reply With Quote




