Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1150 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17249
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #17249
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    Was she posted before?
    Is that Krista Rickman who lives in downtown area? If so, she is wacky and dangerous and you would be advised to avoid. I can't be certainly it's the same person, but looks very similar at least.

  2. #17248

    Avoid her

    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    Was she posted before?
    Well discussed ROB. She's got several dudes. Trust them the juice ain't worth the squeeze.

  3. #17247
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I sent you a warning that I was going to ban you at the next ARG infraction you made.

    This is the FO portion of the FA action.

    A2

  4. #17246
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    Was she posted before?
    Yes somebody posted she robbed or something a while back.

  5. #17245
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    Was she posted before?
    Extensively in the rip off section.

  6. #17244

    Krista

    Was she posted before?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1742.jpg‎  

  7. #17243

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by DjAtl  [View Original Post]
    Can you share a pic or screenshot of the profile?
    That's the point of posting the link, which is more helpful than a pic.

  8. #17242

    Agree time three

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray0630  [View Original Post]
    It's crazy how, as soon as you post something halfway positive, dozens of guys jump into your messages asking for a number. Most of these gals are on Seeking to assist in their own version of screening. If you are too cheap to pay the subscription, then hobby elsewhere. There are plenty of other options.

    What is worse is the guys who do belong to seeking use a positive review to try leverage a lady. So, ditto. Once I share info on here, she and I are pretty much done for whatever reason. And, for those who I do give a number to via message. Use at your own risk. It's pretty much my way of being a jackass for you being cheap and lazy.
    I do the same and only post either I'm done with them or vetted them and they don't work for me. I got burned by a guy before and never again. I am trying out 4 different ones right now and will narrow it down to like 2 or 3.

  9. #17241

    Completely Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    Hate to hear that she's gone down in quality. One of the reason I don't drop reviews anymore til I'm well and done with them. Guys here, lurkers especially, will absolutely ruin a good thing.
    It's crazy how, as soon as you post something halfway positive, dozens of guys jump into your messages asking for a number. Most of these gals are on Seeking to assist in their own version of screening. If you are too cheap to pay the subscription, then hobby elsewhere. There are plenty of other options.

    What is worse is the guys who do belong to seeking use a positive review to try leverage a lady. So, ditto. Once I share info on here, she and I are pretty much done for whatever reason. And, for those who I do give a number to via message. Use at your own risk. It's pretty much my way of being a jackass for you being cheap and lazy.

  10. #17240
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Hot!

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember this one being reviewed unfavorably before. Can't find any message about her tho.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-6124a51bc9c3
    She looks cute and fuckable!

  11. #17239

    Jess

    I think I remember this one being reviewed unfavorably before. Can't find any message about her tho.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-6124a51bc9c3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a9de6b2e-7f81-4354-a30d-17e537b01761_2x.jpg‎  

  12. #17238
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one since August. Finally end up in ATL last week and she is "drinking with friends" so can't meet. Schedule a meet tonight and starts talking about a gift to meet for a drink. I reply I was hoping for more and the range she shared earlier. Got a request to reschedule because she worked late. Pretty sure she got popular and simps are paying up for BBFS instead of putting in the work.
    Hate to hear that she's gone down in quality. One of the reason I don't drop reviews anymore til I'm well and done with them. Guys here, lurkers especially, will absolutely ruin a good thing.

  13. #17237
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Do you have a pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-767ed7a142b7

    Does anyone have any info on her? I tried messaging her a few times, but just get left on read.
    Can you share a pic or screenshot of the profile?

  14. #17236

    Angiestrawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-767ed7a142b7

    Does anyone have any info on her? I tried messaging her a few times, but just get left on read.
    This girl is legit, she actually used to be a server at a very popular upscale restaurant in midtown. She was firm on 500 PPM, she's quite selective with the guys she sees.

  15. #17235

    Breanna

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one since August. Finally end up in ATL last week and she is "drinking with friends" so can't meet. Schedule a meet tonight and starts talking about a gift to meet for a drink. I reply I was hoping for more and the range she shared earlier. Got a request to reschedule because she worked late. Pretty sure she got popular and simps are paying up for BBFS instead of putting in the work.
    She's likely to get desperate again. At one point, she wanted to meet me same day. I couldn't and she hit me up later (when I still couldn't). I haven't tried to reach out again yet, but I'm sure she'll be desperate again once people move on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape