Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 1990
-
Today 07:44 #1990Senior Member

Posts: 243Cum Correct
$$ for a hhr. Good luck, BJ.
Originally Posted by FiremanForU
[View Original Post]
-
Today 01:10 #1989Regular Member

Posts: 17Yes, I've seen her a few times. She is sweet and gentle, and a pretty good time. Pics are pretty accurate. She has some baby damage and a bit of sag, but open to most things and gets into it.
Originally Posted by Jake100
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 22:14 #1988Senior Member

Posts: 57Cum Correct
Did you see her for posted rates or what she would negotiate to? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 17:08 #1987Regular Member

Posts: 24Somebody reviewed her a few months back. If I remember correctly, it was somewhat of a scam. Bf or pimp came knocking and scared away monger. I have no experience with this one.
Originally Posted by Jake100
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 14:07 #1986Senior Member

Posts: 128Cute gil nexdoor in Dover?
I've seen this ad on Skip for awhile now. Any one ever meet or any info appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...r/770667505007
-
Yesterday 12:49 #1985Senior Member

Posts: 243Cum Correct
I've seen her twice now. It was BBBJ both times. I guess it is a YMMV situation. Good luck. BJ.
Originally Posted by Gator1970
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 00:29 #1984Senior Member

Posts: 344Me too
I texted with her a few weeks ago and she would go as low as 80 for covered but claimed it was 100. Definitely said no to uncovered BJ. Either Boatjocks review is inaccurate or he got lucky and she decided not to repeat what he got. But covered BJ's don't work for this old guy.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 19:45 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 1626Cum Correct
Did anyone else get a chance to meet her? She seems to be gps and her rates start at 150 qv and 200 hh. And everything covered. Hence I skipped her.
She is posting every day.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...-/831082280510
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 17:15 #1982Regular Member

Posts: 9Yep, that's her
That's the one. Strange that my link didn't pull up right, considering that add is still up. But I don't comment here much, and I'm guessing it takes a bit more to merely copy and paste links.
Originally Posted by Biff3667
[View Original Post]
But yeah, I suspect you're right about the paid vacation, even though I was really hoping it wasn't the case. It isn't the first time. One of the very few girls I visit in Delaware. And yeah, you definitely missed out on the sex. She had cake and knew how to threw it back.
-
09-16-26 14:42 #1981Senior Member

Posts: 49Kay the BUW
Her pics are from around2012 . She can be frequently seen at the sale that's by the hospital peddling items that would get you in deep sheet if johnny law stopped by while you were visiting her. She hangs around*fr- who populated half of smyrna in the 90's and owned various properties. Not at all attractive and has the worst hammertoe I've ever seen. This is a BIG avoid unless you may be needing a state paid vacation of your own. Getting away with a Jackson drop was probably the best thing you did and avoided the nasty that I've seen come from her. Good luck with future finds, avoid this one at all cost.
Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 21:54 #1980Senior Member

Posts: 145Vanilla
What happened to our plump friend??
-
09-11-26 16:14 #1979Senior Member

Posts: 82Barbie
This is the Barbie he's talking about. I seen her twice for a bj last year. She was in Smyrna the first time. Then in Dover my 2nd visit. She posted mostly in Dover. Had been seeing her ads off and on since 24 and decided to come down and try her. I never did the sex but her head was really good. Had me blowing hard both times and swallowed both times like it was nothing. From what I heard she's on a state paid vacation. Had a nice body. One of the better looking ones around at that time. Never tapped her. Should've.
-
09-11-26 12:02 #1978Senior Member

Posts: 2785Barbie
If yer talking about this girl, let me be frank. Just forget about it! She's an associate of Red-haired Ashley and Jodi C with bolt-ons.
Originally Posted by DarthUchiha91
[View Original Post]
Not to be the board 'police' but recognize that:
1) links often go dead and thus no one know who you are talking about. Girls often change 'stage name' like their hair color, so a name isn't unique.
2) Adding a picture of the girl's face or identifying tats helps guys remember a date or encounter with a girl. Faces usually don't change much. So help us help you!
3) There are about 10 x as many lurkers and free riders on this site as guys who actually step up to the plate and contribute reports. Always having your hand out looks bad if you don't contribute.
If one is hesitant to post, just ask as we can provide help in "how to" such that you don't dox yourself.
If you need help posting pictures see this link as a guide.
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...197&viewfull=1#post6008197.
This site works well as a "community" when everyone chips in and adds their experiences and reports. Too many young guys just "take" and don't contribute. If that trend continues, there will be nothing here as all of the guys who do contribute move on and just takers come here. Simple concept of what makes a community. So we'd like to see you join and contribute!
stepping down off of my soapbox
-
09-11-26 11:40 #1977Senior Member

Posts: 2785Eh, I suspect Mr Yellow gave up the $20 as "insurance"? I dunno. On a practical level I agree with you. Bad behavior should NOT be rewarded. But at some point, one can get to a point where a few bucks given as a 'no thank you' gift is cheaper than the drama or danger that might ensue. Usually the amount isn't material, but if it avoids a confrontation with the girl or her "handler" or whatever, then may have value. Of course not applicable to those insured by Smith & Wesson!
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-26 21:36 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 818Have you now? 🤔
Tough to say, because the link is dead and no pics posted.
Originally Posted by DarthUchiha91
[View Original Post]
Don't see any reviews of her by you either🤷; matter of fact, I don't see MUCH from you 🤷.









Reply With Quote




