Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: "Cum Correct" on SKIP

+ Add Report
Results 1 to 1 of 1
This blog is moderated by BoatJock
  1. #1

    "Cum Correct" on SKIP

    So, I took one for the team today and I'm glad I did. I booked a hhr with Sophie in Dover. Comms were great and timely. She said only BJ was available right now and I was fine with it. I met her at her better than average hotel in Dover. She walked outside to greet me and we walked in together. She proceeded to give me an awesome BBBJ with some edging involved. It included CIM (with spit). All in all, it was a great experience for $180. Okay, I know some of you will say that is way overpriced, but to each their own! Anyway, she looks exactly like her pictures, other than her hair is bleached blonde now. And she has a fun personality and great attitude. I will definitely see her again. Good luck! Best, BJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape