Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 133 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1987

    Cum Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice now. It was BBBJ both times. I guess it is a YMMV situation. Good luck. BJ.
    Did you see her for posted rates or what she would negotiate to? Thanks.

  2. #1986
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake100  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this ad on Skip for awhile now. Any one ever meet or any info appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...r/770667505007
    Somebody reviewed her a few months back. If I remember correctly, it was somewhat of a scam. Bf or pimp came knocking and scared away monger. I have no experience with this one.

  3. #1985

    Cute gil nexdoor in Dover?

    I've seen this ad on Skip for awhile now. Any one ever meet or any info appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...r/770667505007

  4. #1984

    Cum Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1970  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her a few weeks ago and she would go as low as 80 for covered but claimed it was 100. Definitely said no to uncovered BJ. Either Boatjocks review is inaccurate or he got lucky and she decided not to repeat what he got. But covered BJ's don't work for this old guy.
    I've seen her twice now. It was BBBJ both times. I guess it is a YMMV situation. Good luck. BJ.

  5. #1983

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone else get a chance to meet her? She seems to be gps and her rates start at 150 qv and 200 hh. And everything covered. Hence I skipped her.

    She is posting every day.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...-/831082280510
    I texted with her a few weeks ago and she would go as low as 80 for covered but claimed it was 100. Definitely said no to uncovered BJ. Either Boatjocks review is inaccurate or he got lucky and she decided not to repeat what he got. But covered BJ's don't work for this old guy.

  6. #1982

    Cum Correct

    Did anyone else get a chance to meet her? She seems to be gps and her rates start at 150 qv and 200 hh. And everything covered. Hence I skipped her.

    She is posting every day.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...-/831082280510

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    So, I took one for the team today and I'm glad I did. I booked a hhr with Sophie in Dover. Comms were great and timely. She said only BJ was available right now and I was fine with it. I met her at her better than average hotel in Dover. She walked outside to greet me and we walked in together. She proceeded to give me an awesome BBBJ with some edging involved. It included CIM (with spit). All in all, it was a great experience for $180. Okay, I know some of you will say that is way overpriced, but to each their own! Anyway, she looks exactly like her pictures, other than her hair is bleached blonde now. And she has a fun personality and great attitude. I will definitely see her again. Good luck! Best, BJ.

  7. #1981

    Yep, that's her

    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3667  [View Original Post]
    This is the Barbie he's talking about. I seen her twice for a bj last year. She was in Smyrna the first time. Then in Dover my 2nd visit. She posted mostly in Dover. Had been seeing her ads off and on since 24 and decided to come down and try her. I never did the sex but her head was really good. Had me blowing hard both times and swallowed both times like it was nothing. From what I heard she's on a state paid vacation. Had a nice body. One of the better looking ones around at that time. Never tapped her. Should've.
    That's the one. Strange that my link didn't pull up right, considering that add is still up. But I don't comment here much, and I'm guessing it takes a bit more to merely copy and paste links.

    But yeah, I suspect you're right about the paid vacation, even though I was really hoping it wasn't the case. It isn't the first time. One of the very few girls I visit in Delaware. And yeah, you definitely missed out on the sex. She had cake and knew how to threw it back.

  8. #1980

    Kay the BUW

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70  [View Original Post]
    Last week. Finally in the area with time to spare. But. Miss Chocolate has moved on. Ms. Kay offered to help me out. Lets just say that the pics are OLD. Very Very OLD. And not at all great way back in the day when they were taken. Was strictly going for L1. But when I walked in that door. Heard all of the 3 packs a day wheezing. Then no doubt she's 350 lbs. No make up (as if that would have helped). My poor life choices flashed before my eyes. I gave her $20. And silently walked out. Uggggghhhh. Life lessons.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/006710062790
    Her pics are from around2012 . She can be frequently seen at the sale that's by the hospital peddling items that would get you in deep sheet if johnny law stopped by while you were visiting her. She hangs around*fr- who populated half of smyrna in the 90's and owned various properties. Not at all attractive and has the worst hammertoe I've ever seen. This is a BIG avoid unless you may be needing a state paid vacation of your own. Getting away with a Jackson drop was probably the best thing you did and avoided the nasty that I've seen come from her. Good luck with future finds, avoid this one at all cost.

  9. #1979

    Vanilla

    What happened to our plump friend??

  10. #1978

    Barbie

    This is the Barbie he's talking about. I seen her twice for a bj last year. She was in Smyrna the first time. Then in Dover my 2nd visit. She posted mostly in Dover. Had been seeing her ads off and on since 24 and decided to come down and try her. I never did the sex but her head was really good. Had me blowing hard both times and swallowed both times like it was nothing. From what I heard she's on a state paid vacation. Had a nice body. One of the better looking ones around at that time. Never tapped her. Should've.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260911_155917_Gallery.jpg‎  

  11. #1977

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthUchiha91  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Barbie? I used to visit her regularly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...2594ddictive-/
    If yer talking about this girl, let me be frank. Just forget about it! She's an associate of Red-haired Ashley and Jodi C with bolt-ons.

    Not to be the board 'police' but recognize that:

    1) links often go dead and thus no one know who you are talking about. Girls often change 'stage name' like their hair color, so a name isn't unique.

    2) Adding a picture of the girl's face or identifying tats helps guys remember a date or encounter with a girl. Faces usually don't change much. So help us help you!

    3) There are about 10 x as many lurkers and free riders on this site as guys who actually step up to the plate and contribute reports. Always having your hand out looks bad if you don't contribute.

    If one is hesitant to post, just ask as we can provide help in "how to" such that you don't dox yourself.

    If you need help posting pictures see this link as a guide.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...197&viewfull=1#post6008197.

    This site works well as a "community" when everyone chips in and adds their experiences and reports. Too many young guys just "take" and don't contribute. If that trend continues, there will be nothing here as all of the guys who do contribute move on and just takers come here. Simple concept of what makes a community. So we'd like to see you join and contribute!

    stepping down off of my soapbox
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 74b78e82c34ad0ce8c05d69bb0d01f07.jpg‎  

  12. #1976
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand why mongers reward providers for lying like that on their profile by giving them money for nothing.

    If we exercised our right to walk without giving them anything once we found they weren't anywhere remotely close to the image they posted online, they'd learn.

    There are men into SSBBW. Probably a smaller market, but a market nonetheless.

    This is like holding the line on price. I realize the lesson in futility this is by thinking we could unite on this front, but if we each hold the line ourselves, maybe. Just maybe. It would make a difference.
    Eh, I suspect Mr Yellow gave up the $20 as "insurance"? I dunno. On a practical level I agree with you. Bad behavior should NOT be rewarded. But at some point, one can get to a point where a few bucks given as a 'no thank you' gift is cheaper than the drama or danger that might ensue. Usually the amount isn't material, but if it avoids a confrontation with the girl or her "handler" or whatever, then may have value. Of course not applicable to those insured by Smith & Wesson!

  13. #1975

    Have you now? 🤔

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthUchiha91  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Barbie? I used to visit her regularly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...2594ddictive-/
    Tough to say, because the link is dead and no pics posted.

    Don't see any reviews of her by you either🤷; matter of fact, I don't see MUCH from you 🤷.

  14. #1974

    Barbie

    Does anyone know what happened to Barbie? I used to visit her regularly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...2594ddictive-/

  15. #1973
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70  [View Original Post]
    Last week. Finally in the area with time to spare. But. Miss Chocolate has moved on. Ms. Kay offered to help me out. Lets just say that the pics are OLD. Very Very OLD. And not at all great way back in the day when they were taken. Was strictly going for L1. But when I walked in that door. Heard all of the 3 packs a day wheezing. Then no doubt she's 350 lbs. No make up (as if that would have helped). My poor life choices flashed before my eyes. I gave her $20. And silently walked out. Uggggghhhh. Life lessons.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/006710062790
    I don't understand why mongers reward providers for lying like that on their profile by giving them money for nothing.

    If we exercised our right to walk without giving them anything once we found they weren't anywhere remotely close to the image they posted online, they'd learn.

    There are men into SSBBW. Probably a smaller market, but a market nonetheless.

    This is like holding the line on price. I realize the lesson in futility this is by thinking we could unite on this front, but if we each hold the line ourselves, maybe. Just maybe. It would make a difference.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 133 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape