Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 16037
-
10-01-26 15:27 #16022Senior Member

Posts: 54Lisa oasis spa
Thanks whitesun for the rec for lisa, had a great experience nice GFE and table shower. Really great tuma bbj and FS. Only thing she was a clockwatcher with me I remember during the session she said I had 10 min left but overall it was a great experience. That place is really busy before I went in I saw 2 mongers walking before me.
My favorite is still michelle from perfect day spa (next to o reilly) I'm telling you fellow mongers don't sleep on her.
-
10-01-26 12:28 #16021Senior Member

Posts: 1887Mermaid closed
Temporarily closed according to Google. Only been there once long time ago and walked out after seeing the mermaid there.
Originally Posted by JonDoe19
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 06:44 #16020Senior Member

Posts: 178Unfortunately not, both Tingting and Cherry have moved on, not sure when they will visit again.
Originally Posted by JonDoe19
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 21:22 #16019Senior Member

Posts: 137Went there a few days ago, the doors were locked. I think they might be closed for good. Can anyone confirm?
Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 17:19 #16018Senior Member

Posts: 137NN spa Cherry
Haven't seen her in a while, do you know if she is still in Vegas?
Originally Posted by HiBowler
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 17:15 #16017Senior Member

Posts: 137Been there a few months ago, saw the same lady and walked out.
Originally Posted by CalJammer
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 13:27 #16016Senior Member

Posts: 1887NN Cindy
Thank you for your report. I assumed you did the hour for 300. I mean. Kind of suck to spend 300+ for OK time. And she was blocking you like WTF is that shit? I don't blame you for NOT wanting BBFS upgrade.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
Haven't been back to NN in a LONG time and don't plan to. New Lavender is better imo if I'm in that area.
-
09-30-26 01:16 #16015Senior Member

Posts: 137You got BBFS from her? How much?
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 20:28 #16014Senior Member

Posts: 702I don't know if these are DD but she is a small woman. I had an ok time, she tried to use her legs to wrap around mine so I won't go as deep. She wanted a lot more for BBFS, dropped 300+.
Originally Posted by JonDoe19
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 18:39 #16013Senior Member

Posts: 103Abby at New Lavander
Stopped by New Lavander and was very warmly greeted by Abby. Opted for an hour including Table shower. Excellent time in the shower lite kissing, BBBJ plus daty, she took her time and seemed to enjoy herself. Back in the room with some 69 action before the cover came on. Cowgirl, Mish and finishing with doggy. Very cute girl with great body and attitude. Met Cherry as we finished and they let me know that Angela will in town in October.
This was my 1st time here and they left a great impression, will come back and try Angela out.
-
09-29-26 17:21 #16012Senior Member

Posts: 239Lisa is pretty tall so passed and Ada was busy.
Has anyone had her? Grace was not there.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 17:09 #16011Senior Member

Posts: 291Rm sets you free
I pulled the info from RM. Even with a free account, you can see the names of the girls that work there.
Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 17:07 #16010Senior Member

Posts: 291Well, she got you to thank and blame for that one I think LOL. Even my experience with her was short, but she is good though.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 17:51 #16009Senior Member

Posts: 1887Oasis LV Massage
No problem, Lisa is working at Oasis LV Massage on Flamingo across from Atomic Museum, between a smoke and nail shop.
Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 13:18 #16008Senior Member

Posts: 54Lisa
Thanks for the info but yea I'm definitely more into a GFE service so I definitely need to try lisa. And other thing I've seen that there are 2 oasis spa, which one is the right one?
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





