Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 17317
-
09-30-26 15:01 #17302Regular Member

Posts: 2Hope She Erased Her Phone
The 30-day suspension on her Spa's website has been served, but the suspension apparently has not been lifted. It's been over 31 days actually. I'm waiting to hear from Mary on this. I genuinely hope she and Melody are okay.
Originally Posted by DavidGood1
[View Original Post]
Kj.
Thanks for the reminder.
Mary next time it will be closed forever.
A2
-
09-30-26 13:53 #17301Senior Member

Posts: 26Hope she erased her phone!
Hoping Mary was smart enough to delete her WhatsApp messages of all the "customers" texting to set appts.
Originally Posted by NMGent
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 10:45 #17300Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
This is your fourth post in four years and three of them were to tell people not to post.
It's an election year.
You don't need an account to read the forum.
A2
-
09-29-26 19:42 #17299Regular Member

Posts: 3Orchid Spa. April Came in Fall
Work kept me here for the weekend and since I had a great time with Candy and told MMS that, she told me about her new girl April and that I would like her. Ugh! I'm running out of money! LOL!
I show up and April greets me with a hug and a LFK. She speaks great English! That's a plus. No translator needed. It's nice having the MMS endorsement with the girls because they just treat you better IMO. A quick shower and I come back to the room and sit on the table. No massage so her clothes come off and we start to DFK. Love that. She grabs my junk and starts playing with it as we kiss. I get nervous around pretty new girls, so this helps me get hard quicker for sure. We then lay down and DFK more. Her tits are amazing so I spend some time there. I go down on her for some sideways 69. I love DATY, but was in the mood for 69 this time. She is a little taller so that made 69 easier for me because there is usually a big height difference and I have to strain my neck to reach. Sorry. TMI. She is good at BBJ. Good combo of suck, lick and hand. Couldn't quite DT 6", but darn close.
Cover goes on and we hit a few different positions. I like when we can DFK, so missionary was the finishing position. I chose to finish in the bag instead of CIM. Cleaned up and we talked for a while. Told her I was leaving to go back home and probably wouldn't be back before she left. April had a fun personality and was pretty sexy. I would love to see her again if I lived local.
-
09-29-26 18:34 #17298Senior Member

Posts: 765Sun is also closed
For what it's worth, Sun has been closed for several days now. There is a note written on notebook paper torn out of binder saying they are going through extensive remodeling and there are heavy objects by the door.
I would have thought one of the owners would have posted for the mongers to know what was happening. Just sayin'. Be extra safe out there!
-
09-29-26 18:30 #17297Senior Member

Posts: 1287I have no idea what's going on at Melody. But, I do remember Tui-Na very well. TPD was involved, despite it being several miles North of the city limits. And, there was no yellow crime scene tape or anything of the like.
-
09-29-26 17:21 #17296Senior Member

Posts: 162I mean, it seems obvious you said the last few times you've been there all of a sudden they're closed at random times? And there's been police activity. It all makes sense? Just because it's not tape all around doesn't mean that they're getting hassle by LEO Sounds like the place is probably almost done.
Originally Posted by DesertSailor
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 16:37 #17295Senior Member

Posts: 435Only Mary Knows For Sure
Went to Melody at end of last week. Lights were already out and "open sign" was not lit. So I doubt LEO hanging around to conduct a survey / interviews of mongers after that. In fact I suspect some of these posts might be "poison pills-shills".
Originally Posted by BeckerPa
[View Original Post]
Okay, I went to try Melody today again and still all is dark. But then why is there no yellow tape or placcards? Maybe Melody has costly but needed repairs. No one said that the mentioned "LEO " showed any I'd. Even a righteous church deacon going on duty can wear a legit LEO uniform but then should identify himself if he is acting in a LEO capacity and interrogting.
Admin lifts the gag on Melody self posting in about 2 dyas. Then Mary can tell us what is going on.
-
09-29-26 16:23 #17294Regular Member

Posts: 21And to make matters worse, it's now a felony.
Originally Posted by Nebaz1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 12:52 #17293Senior Member

Posts: 162This is obviously a shakedown. They can't go in there and raid it or it's not worth it for whatever reason maybe they can't get a warrant for that but the strategy is when you walk out I'll ask you a bunch of questions and make you feel uncomfortable, which works. But when there's Smoke the fire is coming. Every man can do what he plays but if you continue to go to Melody, you're obviously not that bright. The chance of it being swarm by cops is too high right now. Some of these places just have too much foot traffic for it not to be obvious.
Originally Posted by Clao0724
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 16:54 #17292Regular Member

Posts: 1Wtf
Is Melody going to get busted like a previous popular spot?
-
09-28-26 13:28 #17291Regular Member

Posts: 21LEO Questioning at Melody
Similar experience as mentioned below, I was walking out of Melody yesterday at around 8 pm. The vehicle was you marked but as I was getting into my truck the window rolled down and realized it was a police officer. I was aggressively questioned about what went on inside and whether or not sexual services were offered / asked for. It was suggested that I should avoid the establishment unless I want further trouble. Unfortunately, I think I will take this his suggestion.
-
09-28-26 11:53 #17290Senior Member

Posts: 1287I don't make it to midtown all that often. But, I did yesterday. I drove along Speedway, and observed that both Life Spa, and AA Spa, are now gone and they have for rent / available signs up. Joy Spa appears open still, though.
-
09-27-26 21:38 #17289Senior Member

Posts: 37Actually it is in city limits
The buildings where Melody and dance studio are located were annexed by Tucson a while back. They grabbed the Tesla dealership, the restaurant and the complex where Melody is located. It is TPD jurisdiction. Based on their history, they may have been looking for services like they did a few years back with another popular massage place.
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 15:26 #17288Regular Member

Posts: 21Idk if anyone has noticed but Arizona just passed a law making the procurement of sex for money a felony. This pertains to both parties. Not that anyone on this board would ever do such a thing but it is worth noting that it is no longer a misdemeanor, things just got serious.
Originally Posted by GreatExpecta
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






