Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1155 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 17319
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17304

    Rain Spa LEO

    Had an itch even though everything's hot so I thought I'd be safe and stopped by Rain, of course I want to be very cautious so I kinda circled around the parking lot a little bit, but I didn't have to do much when I definitely noticed a Unmarked cruiser, parked kind of in front of the thrift store. If you ever been to Rain, you understand what I'm talking about. Had his car parked, so he was kind of looking at the entrance of Rain, I decided to park right next to him just to make sure and yup cop has his laptop and everything. Just cause I took a good look I played it safe and went into the good will LOL and bought something, still there when I got out. This hobby is under attack! You have been warned.

  2. #17303

    Tucson is dangerous.

    In town for work and was hoping to check out Tucson's #1-rated spa, Melody. But after reading the recent safety discussion there, I decided to try Orchid Spa instead. When I arrived at Orchid, I was told there were two customers ahead of me. I didn't have time to wait around, so I headed to Aura spa instead, which isn't far from Orchid.

    As I was walking toward Aura, a work call came in that got me delayed for a few minutes. While I was on the work call, I saw female police officers walking inside Aura. I have that work call to thank for saving me! I guess the massage God was looking out for me today. It seems like having fun in Tucson is not meant to be. I'll just hold off and wait until I finish work and get back home to enjoy myself.

  3. #17302

    Hope She Erased Her Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidGood1  [View Original Post]

    Hoping Mary was smart enough to delete her WhatsApp messages of all the "customers" texting to set appts.
    The 30-day suspension on her Spa's website has been served, but the suspension apparently has not been lifted. It's been over 31 days actually. I'm waiting to hear from Mary on this. I genuinely hope she and Melody are okay.

    Kj.

    Thanks for the reminder.

    Mary next time it will be closed forever.

    A2

  4. #17301

    Hope she erased her phone!

    Quote Originally Posted by NMGent  [View Original Post]
    "Foot traffic".

    How about all the detailed reviews and the advertiser threads, and very specific websites going up??

    Killing the golden geese, gentlemen (and ladies)!!
    Hoping Mary was smart enough to delete her WhatsApp messages of all the "customers" texting to set appts.

  5. #17300
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    This is your fourth post in four years and three of them were to tell people not to post.

    It's an election year.

    You don't need an account to read the forum.

    A2

  6. #17299

    Orchid Spa. April Came in Fall

    Work kept me here for the weekend and since I had a great time with Candy and told MMS that, she told me about her new girl April and that I would like her. Ugh! I'm running out of money! LOL!

    I show up and April greets me with a hug and a LFK. She speaks great English! That's a plus. No translator needed. It's nice having the MMS endorsement with the girls because they just treat you better IMO. A quick shower and I come back to the room and sit on the table. No massage so her clothes come off and we start to DFK. Love that. She grabs my junk and starts playing with it as we kiss. I get nervous around pretty new girls, so this helps me get hard quicker for sure. We then lay down and DFK more. Her tits are amazing so I spend some time there. I go down on her for some sideways 69. I love DATY, but was in the mood for 69 this time. She is a little taller so that made 69 easier for me because there is usually a big height difference and I have to strain my neck to reach. Sorry. TMI. She is good at BBJ. Good combo of suck, lick and hand. Couldn't quite DT 6", but darn close.

    Cover goes on and we hit a few different positions. I like when we can DFK, so missionary was the finishing position. I chose to finish in the bag instead of CIM. Cleaned up and we talked for a while. Told her I was leaving to go back home and probably wouldn't be back before she left. April had a fun personality and was pretty sexy. I would love to see her again if I lived local.

  7. #17298

    Sun is also closed

    For what it's worth, Sun has been closed for several days now. There is a note written on notebook paper torn out of binder saying they are going through extensive remodeling and there are heavy objects by the door.

    I would have thought one of the owners would have posted for the mongers to know what was happening. Just sayin'. Be extra safe out there!

  8. #17297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    I have no idea what's going on at Melody. But, I do remember Tui-Na very well. TPD was involved, despite it being several miles North of the city limits. And, there was no yellow crime scene tape or anything of the like.

  9. #17296
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertSailor  [View Original Post]
    Went to Melody at end of last week. Lights were already out and "open sign" was not lit. So I doubt LEO hanging around to conduct a survey / interviews of mongers after that. In fact I suspect some of these posts might be "poison pills-shills".

    Okay, I went to try Melody today again and still all is dark. But then why is there no yellow tape or placcards? Maybe Melody has costly but needed repairs. No one said that the mentioned "LEO " showed any I'd. Even a righteous church deacon going on duty can wear a legit LEO uniform but then should identify himself if he is acting in a LEO capacity and interrogting.

    Admin lifts the gag on Melody self posting in about 2 dyas. Then Mary can tell us what is going on.
    I mean, it seems obvious you said the last few times you've been there all of a sudden they're closed at random times? And there's been police activity. It all makes sense? Just because it's not tape all around doesn't mean that they're getting hassle by LEO Sounds like the place is probably almost done.

  10. #17295

    Only Mary Knows For Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by BeckerPa  [View Original Post]
    Went to Melody this morning to meet Amy. On my way our there was a car parked next to mine. As I approached a Tucson officer came out and told me they were conducting compliance reviews on Spas. She asked me a ton of questions regarding activities that transpired, description of the. Masseus, how much I paid, was it offered any inappropriate services. I answered her questions and since I only received a legit massage she let me go. Time to change my briefs.
    Went to Melody at end of last week. Lights were already out and "open sign" was not lit. So I doubt LEO hanging around to conduct a survey / interviews of mongers after that. In fact I suspect some of these posts might be "poison pills-shills".

    Okay, I went to try Melody today again and still all is dark. But then why is there no yellow tape or placcards? Maybe Melody has costly but needed repairs. No one said that the mentioned "LEO " showed any I'd. Even a righteous church deacon going on duty can wear a legit LEO uniform but then should identify himself if he is acting in a LEO capacity and interrogting.

    Admin lifts the gag on Melody self posting in about 2 dyas. Then Mary can tell us what is going on.

  11. #17294
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebaz1  [View Original Post]
    This is obviously a shakedown. They can't go in there and raid it or it's not worth it for whatever reason maybe they can't get a warrant for that but the strategy is when you walk out I'll ask you a bunch of questions and make you feel uncomfortable, which works. But when there's Smoke the fire is coming. Every man can do what he plays but if you continue to go to Melody, you're obviously not that bright. The chance of it being swarm by cops is too high right now. Some of these places just have too much foot traffic for it not to be obvious.
    And to make matters worse, it's now a felony.

  12. #17293
    Quote Originally Posted by Clao0724  [View Original Post]
    Similar experience as mentioned below, I was walking out of Melody yesterday at around 8 pm. The vehicle was you marked but as I was getting into my truck the window rolled down and realized it was a police officer. I was aggressively questioned about what went on inside and whether or not sexual services were offered / asked for. It was suggested that I should avoid the establishment unless I want further trouble. Unfortunately, I think I will take this his suggestion.
    This is obviously a shakedown. They can't go in there and raid it or it's not worth it for whatever reason maybe they can't get a warrant for that but the strategy is when you walk out I'll ask you a bunch of questions and make you feel uncomfortable, which works. But when there's Smoke the fire is coming. Every man can do what he plays but if you continue to go to Melody, you're obviously not that bright. The chance of it being swarm by cops is too high right now. Some of these places just have too much foot traffic for it not to be obvious.

  13. #17292

    Wtf

    Is Melody going to get busted like a previous popular spot?

  14. #17291

    LEO Questioning at Melody

    Similar experience as mentioned below, I was walking out of Melody yesterday at around 8 pm. The vehicle was you marked but as I was getting into my truck the window rolled down and realized it was a police officer. I was aggressively questioned about what went on inside and whether or not sexual services were offered / asked for. It was suggested that I should avoid the establishment unless I want further trouble. Unfortunately, I think I will take this his suggestion.

  15. #17290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    I don't make it to midtown all that often. But, I did yesterday. I drove along Speedway, and observed that both Life Spa, and AA Spa, are now gone and they have for rent / available signs up. Joy Spa appears open still, though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape