Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 17316
-
09-26-26 15:29 #17286Regular Member

Posts: 2Zen Garden booty call with Nicole
I will say that Tucson as quite a few good fuck shops. There's not a lot that separates them. I do prefer younger girls than I found Nicole to be just what I was looking for. Probably 23-24 but she could probably even be 28 it's just hard to tell with these Asian girls LOL. Experience wise she must be in her 50's the way this girl knows how to take care of the Big D. She knows her way around the boys and I think her best skill is the reverse cowgirl. I think these Asian girls are learning a thing or two from Latinas because she twerked her ass like a Latina on a strip pole. No complaints definitely on the rotation.
-
09-25-26 14:27 #17285Regular Member

Posts: 3Orchid Spa. Sweet tooth for Candy!
So my job is having me go to Tucson now regularly (from So Cal). Pretty versed in the AMP scene in So Cal. Also newer to this forum. Thought I'd see what the AMP scene is like out here and settled on Orchid since it was close. I got Candy when I arrived and was pretty happy with what I saw. I like big tits that are disproportionate to the frame. That is Candy.
English is pretty limited, but nothing a translation app couldn't fix. Skipped the massage. I had just showered so I was clean. Clothes off and I sat on the table as she came over to LFK / DFK. Started a bit slow, but the tongues started going after she felt more comfortable. GFE is impotent to me so we layed down and DFK while we played and touched. Nice. I eventually made my way down her body spending some time on her tits and then for some DATY which she really seemed to enjoy. A little DATO, but I sensed more response from DATY so I went back to that. I think she had an O, but sometimes it's hard to tell because some are good actresses.
We switched positions and it was my turn. Nice BBBJ. The one downside to not getting a massage first is rimming isn't natural which I like. I didn't ask for it so I don't know if it's offered. I need to get better at asking. Great technique. Got close to DT, but not all the way. I'm 6" so figure that out for yourself if she could swallow you. Cover on and hit a few different positions. She was verbally responsive which sure helps me get closer (I don't feel much with condoms so this helps). I finished in the bag and was wiped. Quick clean up and then we just talked for a while. This is where her fun personality came out more. Not sure I'll be back in time to see her again, but she is worth two visits for me!
-
09-25-26 14:16 #17284Senior Member

Posts: 243Catefull
Went to Melody this morning to meet Amy. On my way our there was a car parked next to mine. As I approached a Tucson officer came out and told me they were conducting compliance reviews on Spas. She asked me a ton of questions regarding activities that transpired, description of the. Masseus, how much I paid, was it offered any inappropriate services. I answered her questions and since I only received a legit massage she let me go. Time to change my briefs.
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve8
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 12:49 #17283Regular Member

Posts: 3Dream Spa
I also stopped by Dream and spent time with Jasmine. Quite possibly one of the best experiences in 15 years of mongering. Enthusiatic, responsive, engaged and DFK better than most in AMPs. DATY, 69, BBBJCIM. Tina stopped in to say hello after the session. Also very sweet. A deuce for 30 minutes all in.
Originally Posted by ZonaGuy6540
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 15:31 #17282Regular Member

Posts: 10Amy is at Melody Spa.
Originally Posted by BeckerPa
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 18:57 #17281Senior Member

Posts: 243Amy
What Spa can I meet Amy at?
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve8
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 16:20 #17280Regular Member

Posts: 4I'm curious about this as well
I'm also interested in this can you shoot me a message.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 08:20 #17279Senior Member

Posts: 168Thanks
Thank you.
Originally Posted by FannyFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 18:15 #17278Senior Member

Posts: 94Four-hand Massage Cost
At some spas, you will pay double for two girls. Others give you a break on the house fee for the second girl.
Originally Posted by PauseTheDrama
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 17:42 #17277Senior Member

Posts: 1480Make some space
You need to delete some space in your mailbox so you can get private messages.
Originally Posted by PauseTheDrama
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 17:19 #17276Senior Member

Posts: 168Doubles price point
Curious with the doubles stories. What is the price point? Assume full price for each one? Just confirming so I know how much cash to carry.
Thanks.
-
09-20-26 14:42 #17275Senior Member

Posts: 435Buy one; get one. And another one at Melody
I teased and provoked Mary because she is getting less press here lately. She said that she is not personally in "the service industry" any longer and that her nymphettes are now taking over. I played that line of hers like a fly fisherman. She said finally: if you come in then I will massage you but "no service". I came in and she massaged but pulled off my clothes and left hers on. Finally I got to her panties off for FIV. She said if you want more then you need to book one of my ladies. So I did. Cutting to chase: Tiffany gave me DATY and Mary BBBJ'ed junior. Then they traded places (a replay of my visit with Amy and Nora). Really got chance for good comparison: I will prefer to take Mary's meaty labia. I finished CIM in Tiffany. When it was over Tiffany gave me a nice head massage but I convinced Mary to accept a massage from me. (I got back from 3 month in the massage paradise Thailand) Used my special oil that I brought back. Mary said that I was "perv" but that I should come back any time to massage her if she not busy. Mary is my trophy catch.
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve8
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 17:27 #17274Regular Member

Posts: 10Amy
I also saw Amy yesterday. She was one of the young ladies that joined the fun with Tiffany last week. She was excellent one-on-one. Very vivacious attitude, really likes swallowing cock. I had to pull her off so I could fuck her before blowing my load in her mouth. Her head game is fantastic.
Amy rides like a jockey, loves to move and slam it down. Such a great view in the mirror! Sadly, I was in a hurry so I didn't get to the 2nd pop but her massage was well above most AMP massages. This girl has talent!
Met Nora before I departed. Good God, she looked yummy. I will see her soon!
-
09-19-26 00:39 #17273Regular Member

Posts: 21I agree, I had a lot of fun with her! She's really sweet and eager to please!
Originally Posted by NotCrazy
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 22:11 #17272Senior Member

Posts: 577Nancy
Yes. Yes. Good Ol "Nancy Q" Good times. She never let me touch those big juggs. But she did take care of business.
Originally Posted by DesertSailor
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





