Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 23668
-
09-30-26 11:25 #23638Senior Member

Posts: 471Fee's is the first thing I request. So if they bother to respond, a common answer is how long? Generally I ask for all three in the greeting. My thoughts are its harder to juice up fee's that way. If too much I'll say more than what I had in mind. Often they'll counter themselves. Curious how others operate.
Originally Posted by ChevySub
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 10:25 #23637Senior Member

Posts: 363Toledo Temptress
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/378379623235
Anyone partake or know if she's at least legit. I'm interested, but with time of year, I'd like to be sure. Obviously some of the photos are glamour shot / photo shop.
-
09-29-26 19:43 #23636Senior Member

Posts: 114Fees
That is almost the first thing I ask. I don't want to keep a conversation going if she wants outrageous money. It is Toledo Ohio not Las Vegas.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 07:53 #23635Senior Member

Posts: 975Pretty much every one of these women I've seen sent me a fee schedule without my request. Can't remember the last time I had to ask. Ready on time and not ghosting is another story.
Originally Posted by FanOfSluts
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 00:59 #23634Senior Member

Posts: 448Sent you a DM
Hey Racer. Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by OhioRacer
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 21:54 #23633Senior Member

Posts: 114Tgtbt
When I contacted her she was at $200 HHR and extra $100 for bare.
Originally Posted by FanOfSluts
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 19:28 #23632Senior Member

Posts: 235Just fees
Fees were all I inquired about, nothing about location. Half the time it takes 6 messages to get a damn location from them, it does seem strange to just volunteer that. Her number is local, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
Originally Posted by WhutsNext
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 18:58 #23631Senior Member

Posts: 471Seems a little sus. Were the fees & location volunteered or did you ask? The emoji's extremely sus.
Originally Posted by FanOfSluts
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 18:18 #23630Senior Member

Posts: 235Tgtbt?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/675202429609
I'm sure she's probably TGTBT, but I'm on a long enough losing streak to start throwing hail marys LOL. Comms were maybe too quick, and rates seem strangely low. I know I know, how terrible that she answers and her rates aren't outrageous. But here's the message she sent me less than a minute after I texted to inquire about donations. Thoughts?
-
09-26-26 23:10 #23629Senior Member

Posts: 448Lori
I have seen Lori several times and never impressed with anything other than her low donation and open menu. She actually seemed like an ok person. But on my last visit she was a total dead fish fuck with no energy.
I have no reason to want to visit again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...g/707640159552
-
09-26-26 22:57 #23628Senior Member

Posts: 448Cassidy / bebee
Had a BnG dream with Cassidy recently. And was pleasantly surprised. Room was in one of the local hooker hotel but her room.was respectable with very little clutter or aromas. She looks very similar to her pictures so there was no surprise there. She welcomed me in and after a brief conversation she got to work. Somewhat of a rush but it was a BnG.
Don't know why she has changed her name.
I will probably repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/956268327538
-
09-26-26 19:55 #23627Senior Member

Posts: 235Working?
Working, or "working"? Not too interested in being the creeper who harasses the actual staff lmao.
Originally Posted by OhioRacer
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 13:18 #23626Regular Member

Posts: 13She will Rob you!
Her and her dude are both heavy smokers and the rob people to get there dope! Very dirt and she smells!
Originally Posted by OhioRacer
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 08:16 #23625Senior Member

Posts: 690Well The Polish Ostrich has a few familiar faces working there.
Originally Posted by FanOfSluts
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 01:21 #23624Regular Member

Posts: 12Blonde
Seen this one not to long ago. Stateline qv for under a benjamin. Decent head makes plenty of noise when taking it really seems to get I to it. Only thing I'd say is the weight is pretty hidden in the photos deffinately quite a bit bigger and alot of rolls. Good comms fast meet up good for in a pinch.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/985313868917











Reply With Quote





