Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1561 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 23411
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23396

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/675202429609

    I'm sure she's probably TGTBT, but I'm on a long enough losing streak to start throwing hail marys LOL. Comms were maybe too quick, and rates seem strangely low. I know I know, how terrible that she answers and her rates aren't outrageous. But here's the message she sent me less than a minute after I texted to inquire about donations. Thoughts?
    When I contacted her she was at $200 HHR and extra $100 for bare.

  2. #23395

    Just fees

    Quote Originally Posted by WhutsNext  [View Original Post]
    Seems a little sus. Were the fees & location volunteered or did you ask? The emoji's extremely sus.
    Fees were all I inquired about, nothing about location. Half the time it takes 6 messages to get a damn location from them, it does seem strange to just volunteer that. Her number is local, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

  3. #23394
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/675202429609

    I'm sure she's probably TGTBT, but I'm on a long enough losing streak to start throwing hail marys LOL. Comms were maybe too quick, and rates seem strangely low. I know I know, how terrible that she answers and her rates aren't outrageous. But here's the message she sent me less than a minute after I texted to inquire about donations. Thoughts?
    Seems a little sus. Were the fees & location volunteered or did you ask? The emoji's extremely sus.

  4. #23393

    Tgtbt?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/675202429609

    I'm sure she's probably TGTBT, but I'm on a long enough losing streak to start throwing hail marys LOL. Comms were maybe too quick, and rates seem strangely low. I know I know, how terrible that she answers and her rates aren't outrageous. But here's the message she sent me less than a minute after I texted to inquire about donations. Thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260928-181207~2.jpg‎  

  5. #23392

    Lori

    I have seen Lori several times and never impressed with anything other than her low donation and open menu. She actually seemed like an ok person. But on my last visit she was a total dead fish fuck with no energy.

    I have no reason to want to visit again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...g/707640159552

  6. #23391

    Cassidy / bebee

    Had a BnG dream with Cassidy recently. And was pleasantly surprised. Room was in one of the local hooker hotel but her room.was respectable with very little clutter or aromas. She looks very similar to her pictures so there was no surprise there. She welcomed me in and after a brief conversation she got to work. Somewhat of a rush but it was a BnG.

    Don't know why she has changed her name.

    I will probably repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/956268327538

  7. #23390

    Working?

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    Well The Polish Ostrich has a few familiar faces working there.
    Working, or "working"? Not too interested in being the creeper who harasses the actual staff lmao.

  8. #23389

    She will Rob you!

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's Miracle / Christine. She went by other names too I think.

    She has been around for years. She use to dance at Lust and Platium before COVID. Been on STG and the seeking site for years. Those pics are old and I guarantee she is older than 31. BBFSCIP was always available when I use to see her.
    Her and her dude are both heavy smokers and the rob people to get there dope! Very dirt and she smells!

  9. #23388
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    I'm about to just start hanging out in bars, how much worse could I really do?
    Well The Polish Ostrich has a few familiar faces working there.

  10. #23387

    Blonde

    Seen this one not to long ago. Stateline qv for under a benjamin. Decent head makes plenty of noise when taking it really seems to get I to it. Only thing I'd say is the weight is pretty hidden in the photos deffinately quite a bit bigger and alot of rolls. Good comms fast meet up good for in a pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/985313868917

  11. #23386

    Standard

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's Miracle / Christine. She went by other names too I think.

    She has been around for years. She use to dance at Lust and Platium before COVID. Been on STG and the seeking site for years. Those pics are old and I guarantee she is older than 31. BBFSCIP was always available when I use to see her.
    I see her comms are up to the industry standard: respond just enough to get me out the door and on my way, then go dead-ass silent til I give up for the night, THEN text me when I'm back home and settled back in for the night (if at all). I'm about to just start hanging out in bars, how much worse could I really do?

  12. #23385

    Camryn duo

    Finally got to meet up with her she's a real sweetheart very petite if you're in to a slim built lady she definitely knows how you use that mouth LOL but she had a friend staying close by she does duos with has anyone partaking in a duo with her.

    Bigman22.

  13. #23384
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/530051952378

    Sounds like she's been here before, but she doesn't look familiar. Anyone recognize her?
    Yep that's Miracle / Christine. She went by other names too I think.

    She has been around for years. She use to dance at Lust and Platium before COVID. Been on STG and the seeking site for years. Those pics are old and I guarantee she is older than 31. BBFSCIP was always available when I use to see her.

  14. #23383

    Returning cutie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/530051952378

    Sounds like she's been here before, but she doesn't look familiar. Anyone recognize her?

  15. #23382

    She's watching you

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/563251802643

    This is the ad for the "utr" I posted about a few weeks ago, so get her number there if you want it. She seems to be pissed at me for giving out her number, I hope one of you didn't do or say something stupid. Tried to get her some business and got cut off for it LOL.
    Deleted the post damn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape