Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 23649
-
09-29-26 00:59 #23634Senior Member

Posts: 447Sent you a DM
Hey Racer. Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by OhioRacer
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 21:54 #23633Senior Member

Posts: 112Tgtbt
When I contacted her she was at $200 HHR and extra $100 for bare.
Originally Posted by FanOfSluts
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 19:28 #23632Senior Member

Posts: 232Just fees
Fees were all I inquired about, nothing about location. Half the time it takes 6 messages to get a damn location from them, it does seem strange to just volunteer that. Her number is local, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
Originally Posted by WhutsNext
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 18:58 #23631Senior Member

Posts: 470Seems a little sus. Were the fees & location volunteered or did you ask? The emoji's extremely sus.
Originally Posted by FanOfSluts
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 18:18 #23630Senior Member

Posts: 232Tgtbt?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/675202429609
I'm sure she's probably TGTBT, but I'm on a long enough losing streak to start throwing hail marys LOL. Comms were maybe too quick, and rates seem strangely low. I know I know, how terrible that she answers and her rates aren't outrageous. But here's the message she sent me less than a minute after I texted to inquire about donations. Thoughts?
-
09-26-26 23:10 #23629Senior Member

Posts: 447Lori
I have seen Lori several times and never impressed with anything other than her low donation and open menu. She actually seemed like an ok person. But on my last visit she was a total dead fish fuck with no energy.
I have no reason to want to visit again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...g/707640159552
-
09-26-26 22:57 #23628Senior Member

Posts: 447Cassidy / bebee
Had a BnG dream with Cassidy recently. And was pleasantly surprised. Room was in one of the local hooker hotel but her room.was respectable with very little clutter or aromas. She looks very similar to her pictures so there was no surprise there. She welcomed me in and after a brief conversation she got to work. Somewhat of a rush but it was a BnG.
Don't know why she has changed her name.
I will probably repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/956268327538
-
09-26-26 19:55 #23627Senior Member

Posts: 232Working?
Working, or "working"? Not too interested in being the creeper who harasses the actual staff lmao.
Originally Posted by OhioRacer
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 13:18 #23626Regular Member

Posts: 13She will Rob you!
Her and her dude are both heavy smokers and the rob people to get there dope! Very dirt and she smells!
Originally Posted by OhioRacer
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 08:16 #23625Senior Member

Posts: 690Well The Polish Ostrich has a few familiar faces working there.
Originally Posted by FanOfSluts
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 01:21 #23624Regular Member

Posts: 12Blonde
Seen this one not to long ago. Stateline qv for under a benjamin. Decent head makes plenty of noise when taking it really seems to get I to it. Only thing I'd say is the weight is pretty hidden in the photos deffinately quite a bit bigger and alot of rolls. Good comms fast meet up good for in a pinch.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/985313868917
-
09-25-26 19:59 #23623Senior Member

Posts: 232Standard
I see her comms are up to the industry standard: respond just enough to get me out the door and on my way, then go dead-ass silent til I give up for the night, THEN text me when I'm back home and settled back in for the night (if at all). I'm about to just start hanging out in bars, how much worse could I really do?
Originally Posted by OhioRacer
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 17:45 #23622Senior Member

Posts: 112Camryn duo
Finally got to meet up with her she's a real sweetheart very petite if you're in to a slim built lady she definitely knows how you use that mouth LOL but she had a friend staying close by she does duos with has anyone partaking in a duo with her.
Bigman22.
-
09-25-26 17:34 #23621Senior Member

Posts: 690Yep that's Miracle / Christine. She went by other names too I think.
Originally Posted by FanOfSluts
[View Original Post]
She has been around for years. She use to dance at Lust and Platium before COVID. Been on STG and the seeking site for years. Those pics are old and I guarantee she is older than 31. BBFSCIP was always available when I use to see her.
-
09-25-26 15:27 #23620Senior Member

Posts: 232Returning cutie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/530051952378
Sounds like she's been here before, but she doesn't look familiar. Anyone recognize her?










Reply With Quote





