Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1577 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 23652
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23637

    Toledo Temptress

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/378379623235

    Anyone partake or know if she's at least legit. I'm interested, but with time of year, I'd like to be sure. Obviously some of the photos are glamour shot / photo shop.

  2. #23636

    Fees

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much every one of these women I've seen sent me a fee schedule without my request. Can't remember the last time I had to ask. Ready on time and not ghosting is another story.
    That is almost the first thing I ask. I don't want to keep a conversation going if she wants outrageous money. It is Toledo Ohio not Las Vegas.

  3. #23635
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    Fees were all I inquired about, nothing about location. Half the time it takes 6 messages to get a damn location from them, it does seem strange to just volunteer that. Her number is local, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
    Pretty much every one of these women I've seen sent me a fee schedule without my request. Can't remember the last time I had to ask. Ready on time and not ghosting is another story.

  4. #23634

    Sent you a DM

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    Well The Polish Ostrich has a few familiar faces working there.
    Hey Racer. Sent you a DM.

  5. #23633

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/675202429609

    I'm sure she's probably TGTBT, but I'm on a long enough losing streak to start throwing hail marys LOL. Comms were maybe too quick, and rates seem strangely low. I know I know, how terrible that she answers and her rates aren't outrageous. But here's the message she sent me less than a minute after I texted to inquire about donations. Thoughts?
    When I contacted her she was at $200 HHR and extra $100 for bare.

  6. #23632

    Just fees

    Quote Originally Posted by WhutsNext  [View Original Post]
    Seems a little sus. Were the fees & location volunteered or did you ask? The emoji's extremely sus.
    Fees were all I inquired about, nothing about location. Half the time it takes 6 messages to get a damn location from them, it does seem strange to just volunteer that. Her number is local, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

  7. #23631
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/675202429609

    I'm sure she's probably TGTBT, but I'm on a long enough losing streak to start throwing hail marys LOL. Comms were maybe too quick, and rates seem strangely low. I know I know, how terrible that she answers and her rates aren't outrageous. But here's the message she sent me less than a minute after I texted to inquire about donations. Thoughts?
    Seems a little sus. Were the fees & location volunteered or did you ask? The emoji's extremely sus.

  8. #23630

    Tgtbt?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/675202429609

    I'm sure she's probably TGTBT, but I'm on a long enough losing streak to start throwing hail marys LOL. Comms were maybe too quick, and rates seem strangely low. I know I know, how terrible that she answers and her rates aren't outrageous. But here's the message she sent me less than a minute after I texted to inquire about donations. Thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260928-181207~2.jpg‎  

  9. #23629

    Lori

    I have seen Lori several times and never impressed with anything other than her low donation and open menu. She actually seemed like an ok person. But on my last visit she was a total dead fish fuck with no energy.

    I have no reason to want to visit again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...g/707640159552

  10. #23628

    Cassidy / bebee

    Had a BnG dream with Cassidy recently. And was pleasantly surprised. Room was in one of the local hooker hotel but her room.was respectable with very little clutter or aromas. She looks very similar to her pictures so there was no surprise there. She welcomed me in and after a brief conversation she got to work. Somewhat of a rush but it was a BnG.

    Don't know why she has changed her name.

    I will probably repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/956268327538

  11. #23627

    Working?

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    Well The Polish Ostrich has a few familiar faces working there.
    Working, or "working"? Not too interested in being the creeper who harasses the actual staff lmao.

  12. #23626

    She will Rob you!

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's Miracle / Christine. She went by other names too I think.

    She has been around for years. She use to dance at Lust and Platium before COVID. Been on STG and the seeking site for years. Those pics are old and I guarantee she is older than 31. BBFSCIP was always available when I use to see her.
    Her and her dude are both heavy smokers and the rob people to get there dope! Very dirt and she smells!

  13. #23625
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    I'm about to just start hanging out in bars, how much worse could I really do?
    Well The Polish Ostrich has a few familiar faces working there.

  14. #23624

    Blonde

    Seen this one not to long ago. Stateline qv for under a benjamin. Decent head makes plenty of noise when taking it really seems to get I to it. Only thing I'd say is the weight is pretty hidden in the photos deffinately quite a bit bigger and alot of rolls. Good comms fast meet up good for in a pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/985313868917

  15. #23623

    Standard

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's Miracle / Christine. She went by other names too I think.

    She has been around for years. She use to dance at Lust and Platium before COVID. Been on STG and the seeking site for years. Those pics are old and I guarantee she is older than 31. BBFSCIP was always available when I use to see her.
    I see her comms are up to the industry standard: respond just enough to get me out the door and on my way, then go dead-ass silent til I give up for the night, THEN text me when I'm back home and settled back in for the night (if at all). I'm about to just start hanging out in bars, how much worse could I really do?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape