Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 24041
-
10-01-26 21:46 #24041Senior Member

Posts: 141Well she does outcalls and post under washington area which is kinda close. Plus those threads are dead as shit.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 21:34 #24040Regular Member

Posts: 17Best Mouth in Town?
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/5103166020
Saw her ad and seen she proclaim to have the "best mouth around" (Been seeing her ads for a while now I just finally decided to go with it) So I sent her a text she responded quick, exchanged a few messages and I was otw to the location, got to the room greeted each other with a hug. Donation was laid, washed my hands & had a nice quick chat. Got undressed she put the cover on with her mouth. Nice CBJ, wasn't the best I've had but she definitely has skills with her tongue. Face fucked her for a bit then we moved to the bed and started doggystyle. Kitty was tight and wet asf, she likes to talk dirty, she told me to pull her hair & fuck her harder while I was pounding her from the back (huge turn on for me) pounded her til I blew my load in the bag. Cleaned myself up, got dress, chopped it up and with her some more. Gave me a hug & kiss on the neck and I went on about my evening. She's nice, friendly & really chill. Went for a QV and wasn't rushed. Her rates are a little high tbh. Nothing to special but she's cool.
-
09-30-26 14:31 #24039Senior Member

Posts: 250They say "curiosity kills" for a reason, but now I have to try this and get with her based on curiosity alone LOL. I've never encountered such thing and definitely don't want to label her as some kind of "freak show", on the contrary I think she has a great body based on the photos, but I've heard about this BBL "side effect" before and this would be a good opportunity to experience it first hand.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 11:07 #24038Senior Member

Posts: 976Wasn't a knock on Jess
I just can't no longer. The more surgery it feels like someone guessing her body grabbing me. Like I said freaky. Grab a ass cheek from behind ahe thrust back to you and a bone pokes you in the hip.
Originally Posted by Ksl93
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 11:03 #24037Senior Member

Posts: 976Titty Fu kin extra $
I guess plain fu kin is free. Smfh.
Thats when you know only reason stopping by to explore your ad or best assets.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/102027242
-
09-29-26 20:45 #24036Regular Member

Posts: 38Embrace for the BBL experience LOL. It can get pretty weird.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 20:14 #24035Regular Member

Posts: 17Ruby
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/2027492225
Had a nice session with Ruby sent her a text & we did a quick Facetime check and she sent me the location. Got to the door & she opened it just wearing t-shirt and panties & greeted me with a hug. She looks exactly like the photos. She doesn't speak much English so after the donation was handled I undressed, laid on the bed and she got started with CBJ. A little rcg & pounded her doggytyle before I blew my load in the bag. Nice girl & gets straight to it. Will definitely repeat. QV $. 2.
-
09-29-26 14:50 #24034Senior Member

Posts: 106Not bad
She is definitely a value pick. Her face is not as good as the body though, but good enough for that price. Is she the top experience? No. Is she a reliable good looking body for a quick session? Sure thing. Way better than lots of the girls.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
In AMPs and some of the agencies. These days, I'll take a reliable good pick vs betting on an unknown that tends to be disappointing most of the times.
-
09-29-26 14:32 #24033Senior Member

Posts: 250Thanks. If she looks like the photos in her ad, and based on the reviews, I'm def willing to take a chance despite the bbl thing. I've never experienced that bbl sensation, but I mean how bad can it be? The rates are decent as well.
Originally Posted by KidFarian
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 14:12 #24032Senior Member

Posts: 634Jennifer Fairfax
$200 hhr and $250 hr.
Originally Posted by Lelo88
[View Original Post]
I've visited her of several occasions. Her CBJ is probably the best I've had. I wish BBBJ was on the menu but I visit for the cfs. She's great in all positions and aims to please. Very sweet lady with a sexy personality. Daty is amazing and she cums hard. If you can get past the previously mentioned bbl then you're in for a fun time.
Kid.
-
09-29-26 06:19 #24031Senior Member

Posts: 27What are her rates?
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 06:08 #24030Senior Member

Posts: 131Jenn
I saw her once last year, when I grabbed her butt I also freaked. Shame as she has nice tits and is cute. I didn't go back because of the BBL.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 23:10 #24029Senior Member

Posts: 250Good call, I've had most success with this one.
Originally Posted by TallMaleForFun
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/
-
09-28-26 17:31 #24028Senior Member

Posts: 651Isn't that inn location in Southern Maryland?
Originally Posted by Bigman1000
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 14:22 #24027Regular Member

Posts: 38BBL gone bad?
Similar thing happened to me with a different provider last year. She said she just had BBL done. I wonder if that's it.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





