Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 24039
-
09-28-26 06:51 #24024Senior Member

Posts: 136Haitian Baily
Saw Ebony Bailey and didn't see any reviews so decided to TOFTT. Comms are kinda bad takes awhile to respond, and while she usually does outcalls, she only did incalls at the time. Anyway was a little pushing during the texts but eventually agree to a time place and price. Get there for a standard QV, she is alot more chill in person then her texts, looks like her photos nice petite ebony spinner with a bubble butt. We chat pay the 120 donation and then get down too it. Asked if I wanted CFS or BBj, went with BBJ, which got me going. Get her up in doggy, and her ass looks great and her pussy is tight too. Fuck her while she fucks me back for a minute, blow into the bag, then am on my way. Decent QV, would repeat. Actually tried to repeat but couldn't cause like I said comms are bad. But she's my type. And definitely seems like the menu would open up with another visit (or just more $$ haha).
https://callescort.org/240-801-1936
-
09-26-26 16:24 #24023Senior Member

Posts: 1299Other sites
There's also Adult Search, Eros, and Tryst. The latter two sites feature a lot of high priced providers.
Originally Posted by BubbleBobble
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 10:11 #24022Senior Member

Posts: 2761 more site.
Callescort. Org.
Originally Posted by BubbleBobble
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 08:24 #24021Senior Member

Posts: 107Should be the same on both sides, but idk
BP https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
STG https://skipthegames.com/.
Maybe them? I had better luck with it in Virginia Beach in '23.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/
I imagine advertising versus us finding dates has. Similar success or preferences on website design / layout.
DMs open if you got questions.
-
09-25-26 14:07 #24020Senior Member

Posts: 169Lfei
Lfei is a sexy Chinese spinner. Total GFE. She's like the enigizer bunny. Second time seeing Lfei, this time alone, not with Cora. Met behind the door by a DFK.. On to the shower for a thorough cleaning. Back to the bed for more LFK and DFK. Nice CW and a BBBJ.. On to DATY and she helped herself out for a nice orgasm. On to MISH, DS, back to MISH for the finish.. Leaves on the 1st. Definitely worth a visit..
https://encounter-us.com/Last edited by Navajo101; 09-25-26 at 14:16. Reason: Adding more info
-
09-25-26 01:06 #24019Senior Member

Posts: 236I second this, this guys are terrible and out to get anyone in that area. They got me on the Sunday, right before Labor Day. There must have been at least half a dozen cars there towed from the hotels parking lot that night. Got hit with the trifecta of fees. After 6 pm, weekend and holiday fee for a grand total of $360 when I went to pick it up. Worst I had to take uber back home and that added another $70.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 22:11 #24018Senior Member

Posts: 637Listcrawler alternatives
I had a provider asked me recently, one of the best alternatives to list crawler.
I would appreciate any suggestions.
Oldboomer.
-
09-24-26 21:48 #24017Senior Member

Posts: 35https://skipthegames.com/posts/hager...i/987874271248 She has been posting mutiple time a day for a bit in Winchester.
Originally Posted by VaPlay
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 19:12 #24016Regular Member

Posts: 5Andrea
Pics are accurate. $250/ hhr.
Originally Posted by LukePelo
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 20:53 #24015Senior Member

Posts: 443Ivy Ashburn
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/214775318
Anyone visit with this cute petite chocolate drop? She looks familiar but I can't place her. I'm struggling setting up with her due to her comms skills, wondering what's up or if I: m wasting my time.
-
09-22-26 21:12 #24014Regular Member

Posts: 5Andrea
Anyone had a chance to see her?
https://tryst.link/escort/andrealoves03
-
09-22-26 08:01 #24013Senior Member

Posts: 443Searched both Winchester & Nova on STG and can't find an add. Anyone have her digits or a link? TIA.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 16:43 #24012Senior Member

Posts: 112Lmao
LCS always clock watch especially on a qv, they definitely think we're sweet. You can tell by the way they false advertise and get away with it without anyone making a big deal about it. I just wish we could go back to when hhr meant $. 2 but it's alright. Just got to find ATFs and stick with them. Would be easier if I wasn't so addicted to new pussy.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 12:20 #24011Senior Member

Posts: 527Correction. Mariah is in Winchester
Just texted her and she's in Winchester. Rates are very reasonable.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 10:57 #24010Senior Member

Posts: 976Ymmv
All her recent surgeries and rates changed to recoup. Plus a time watcher now. Happens everytime in the DMV like we sweet.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




