Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1776 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 26638
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Thourobred

    Anyone have any info on her?

  2. #26607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Kitty has been on my to-do list for a while now. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger a few months ago but she started getting some bad reviews. I think this was going on right after she spent some time in Camp Kent County. I had also heard from you guys that she would try and pawn you off on some ugly roommate.

    Has anyone seen her lately. In the last week or two? Any feedback on her? I have been staying low key but I'm getting the urge to venture out.
    I saw kitty last week in cascade, everything was great good attitude no extra people in her room and she tells me she's working alone and needs more business.

    I loved sucking on those huge soft tits and she always has to remind me, suck hard not soft because sucking soft makes them tickle.

    So when you see Kitty, suck Harder on those nips.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/948850969248

  3. #26606

    Non GFE. Blue Eyed Amy

    So I'm contemplating on seeing blue eyed Amy, yet I keep reading reviews stating that she's not GFE. Curious what the general consensus of what non GFE means. If it's just because everything is covered? Does she not allow any kissing? Is it an attitude related reference? DATY off limits? Interested in learning more.

  4. #26605
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Kitty has been on my to-do list for a while now. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger a few months ago but she started getting some bad reviews. I think this was going on right after she spent some time in Camp Kent County. I had also heard from you guys that she would try and pawn you off on some ugly roommate.

    Has anyone seen her lately. In the last week or two? Any feedback on her? I have been staying low key but I'm getting the urge to venture out.
    I saw kitty last week in cascade, everything was great good attitude no extra people in her room and she tells me she's working alone and needs more business.

    I loved sucking on those huge soft tits and she always has to remind me, suck hard not soft because sucking soft makes them tickle.

    So when you see Kitty, suck Harder on those nips.

  5. #26604
    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Kitty has been on my to-do list for a while now. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger a few months ago but she started getting some bad reviews. I think this was going on right after she spent some time in Camp Kent County. I had also heard from you guys that she would try and pawn you off on some ugly roommate.

    Has anyone seen her lately. In the last week or two? Any feedback on her? I have been staying low key but I'm getting the urge to venture out.
    Last week I sent her gas money to get to me and she never showed. Made some excuses and said I have to come to her. I lost interest after that.

  6. #26603

    The Lola Experience?

    Has anyone completed the Lola experience? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand.../963570686093. I tried today, and within a short time, she got bitchy and said, "Read my ad. " After being burned and bait-and-switched, I wanted a little proof that she was who she said she was. She quit responding. Anyone?

  7. #26602

    ?

    She lost me at the deposit. Gave me an address in a sketchy neighborhood. Then, I saw her posting in Lansing. Me thinks its a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    There's no way those pics are real. Right?

  8. #26601

    Kitty in Cascade. Any Updates?

    Kitty has been on my to-do list for a while now. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger a few months ago but she started getting some bad reviews. I think this was going on right after she spent some time in Camp Kent County. I had also heard from you guys that she would try and pawn you off on some ugly roommate.

    Has anyone seen her lately. In the last week or two? Any feedback on her? I have been staying low key but I'm getting the urge to venture out.

  9. #26600
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Fast response by text. Offers all three holes; wants a deposit.
    There's no way those pics are real. Right?

  10. #26599

    Trouble

    After years in the game Trouble is still one of the safest and most reliable options this city has to offer. IMO is still the prettiest and definitely has the best ass. Still no drug use. Still no deposit. Still no time shortage. Still has absolute top tier hygiene. Still very professional and respectful of your time, has never missed or been late for a dream. She checks all the boxes, we are lucky to have her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/759668086901

  11. #26598

    Rockford

    Quote Originally Posted by MGuySee  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone has seen the girl from Rockford, her ad says "I'm right here "she's been on here for a while, I'm always skeptical. She looks tiny in her pictures, but the weight says 165. Just curious if anyone's experienced, I'm more looking because it's convenient thank you.
    Saw her a couple years ago in Muskegon. She is tall with small tits and nice ass. Was a little rushed, with no BJ. She just wanted a fast fuck. No name but she had a review not long ago in GR forum.

  12. #26597

    Thank you

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is Jenn (not 100% If so She has been discussed at length.

  13. #26596

    Thank you

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    This is Jenn. She is using new pictures.

  14. #26595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Sorry for stacking posts, I had a free day. Anyone know this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/155998818023.

    I texted several times with no response. My searches also came up blank.
    This is Jenn. She is using new pictures.

  15. #26594

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Sorry for stacking posts, I had a free day. Anyone know this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/155998818023.

    I texted several times with no response. My searches also came up blank.
    That is Jenn, the tattoos matches up from pics that I have of her from my meetups and the way the bio is written is also pretty similar to her previous ads & the number is also the current number she uses to my knowledge. A lot of reviews on her, including one from myself.

    I tried to meetup with her a few weeks ago, but after we confirm the time & place. I arrived on time to place she was hosting at and then she went silent on me. I ended up leaving after like 30 min to go see Angel which got the job done. I'd probably still see her again down the line, not sure when yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape