Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 17609
-
10-01-26 20:56 #17579Senior Member

Posts: 162Rain Closed
And just like that, Rain is randomly closed today? I wish we could get a little bit more info. What's really happening but it will just have to wait it out.
-
10-01-26 00:14 #17578Administrator

Posts: 5264Let me help you out
Take your lead from Ray.
Originally Posted by BeckerPa
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/83YAd1IapMM
-
09-30-26 22:00 #17577Senior Member

Posts: 162Rain Spa LEO
Had an itch even though everything's hot so I thought I'd be safe and stopped by Rain, of course I want to be very cautious so I kinda circled around the parking lot a little bit, but I didn't have to do much when I definitely noticed a Unmarked cruiser, parked kind of in front of the thrift store. If you ever been to Rain, you understand what I'm talking about. Had his car parked, so he was kind of looking at the entrance of Rain, I decided to park right next to him just to make sure and yup cop has his laptop and everything. Just cause I took a good look I played it safe and went into the good will LOL and bought something, still there when I got out. This hobby is under attack! You have been warned.
-
09-30-26 17:26 #17576Senior Member

Posts: 28Tucson is dangerous.
In town for work and was hoping to check out Tucson's #1-rated spa, Melody. But after reading the recent safety discussion there, I decided to try Orchid Spa instead. When I arrived at Orchid, I was told there were two customers ahead of me. I didn't have time to wait around, so I headed to Aura spa instead, which isn't far from Orchid.
As I was walking toward Aura, a work call came in that got me delayed for a few minutes. While I was on the work call, I saw female police officers walking inside Aura. I have that work call to thank for saving me! I guess the massage God was looking out for me today. It seems like having fun in Tucson is not meant to be. I'll just hold off and wait until I finish work and get back home to enjoy myself.
-
09-30-26 15:01 #17575Regular Member

Posts: 2Hope She Erased Her Phone
The 30-day suspension on her Spa's website has been served, but the suspension apparently has not been lifted. It's been over 31 days actually. I'm waiting to hear from Mary on this. I genuinely hope she and Melody are okay.
Originally Posted by DavidGood1
[View Original Post]
Kj.
Thanks for the reminder.
Mary next time it will be closed forever.
A2
-
09-30-26 13:53 #17574Senior Member

Posts: 26Hope she erased her phone!
Hoping Mary was smart enough to delete her WhatsApp messages of all the "customers" texting to set appts.
Originally Posted by NMGent
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 10:45 #17573Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
This is your fourth post in four years and three of them were to tell people not to post.
It's an election year.
You don't need an account to read the forum.
A2
-
09-29-26 18:34 #17572Senior Member

Posts: 765Sun is also closed
For what it's worth, Sun has been closed for several days now. There is a note written on notebook paper torn out of binder saying they are going through extensive remodeling and there are heavy objects by the door.
I would have thought one of the owners would have posted for the mongers to know what was happening. Just sayin'. Be extra safe out there!
-
09-29-26 18:30 #17571Senior Member

Posts: 1287I have no idea what's going on at Melody. But, I do remember Tui-Na very well. TPD was involved, despite it being several miles North of the city limits. And, there was no yellow crime scene tape or anything of the like.
-
09-29-26 17:21 #17570Senior Member

Posts: 162I mean, it seems obvious you said the last few times you've been there all of a sudden they're closed at random times? And there's been police activity. It all makes sense? Just because it's not tape all around doesn't mean that they're getting hassle by LEO Sounds like the place is probably almost done.
Originally Posted by DesertSailor
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 16:37 #17569Senior Member

Posts: 436Only Mary Knows For Sure
Went to Melody at end of last week. Lights were already out and "open sign" was not lit. So I doubt LEO hanging around to conduct a survey / interviews of mongers after that. In fact I suspect some of these posts might be "poison pills-shills".
Originally Posted by BeckerPa
[View Original Post]
Okay, I went to try Melody today again and still all is dark. But then why is there no yellow tape or placcards? Maybe Melody has costly but needed repairs. No one said that the mentioned "LEO " showed any I'd. Even a righteous church deacon going on duty can wear a legit LEO uniform but then should identify himself if he is acting in a LEO capacity and interrogting.
Admin lifts the gag on Melody self posting in about 2 dyas. Then Mary can tell us what is going on.
-
09-29-26 16:23 #17568Regular Member

Posts: 21And to make matters worse, it's now a felony.
Originally Posted by Nebaz1
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 12:52 #17567Senior Member

Posts: 162This is obviously a shakedown. They can't go in there and raid it or it's not worth it for whatever reason maybe they can't get a warrant for that but the strategy is when you walk out I'll ask you a bunch of questions and make you feel uncomfortable, which works. But when there's Smoke the fire is coming. Every man can do what he plays but if you continue to go to Melody, you're obviously not that bright. The chance of it being swarm by cops is too high right now. Some of these places just have too much foot traffic for it not to be obvious.
Originally Posted by Clao0724
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 16:54 #17566Regular Member

Posts: 1Wtf
Is Melody going to get busted like a previous popular spot?
-
09-28-26 13:28 #17565Regular Member

Posts: 21LEO Questioning at Melody
Similar experience as mentioned below, I was walking out of Melody yesterday at around 8 pm. The vehicle was you marked but as I was getting into my truck the window rolled down and realized it was a police officer. I was aggressively questioned about what went on inside and whether or not sexual services were offered / asked for. It was suggested that I should avoid the establishment unless I want further trouble. Unfortunately, I think I will take this his suggestion.












Reply With Quote






