Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 26636
-
09-29-26 11:48 #26606Senior Member

Posts: 146Non GFE. Blue Eyed Amy
So I'm contemplating on seeing blue eyed Amy, yet I keep reading reviews stating that she's not GFE. Curious what the general consensus of what non GFE means. If it's just because everything is covered? Does she not allow any kissing? Is it an attitude related reference? DATY off limits? Interested in learning more.
-
09-28-26 17:22 #26605Senior Member

Posts: 4439Kitty
I saw kitty last week in cascade, everything was great good attitude no extra people in her room and she tells me she's working alone and needs more business.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
I loved sucking on those huge soft tits and she always has to remind me, suck hard not soft because sucking soft makes them tickle.
So when you see Kitty, suck Harder on those nips.
-
09-28-26 15:20 #26604Regular Member

Posts: 7Last week I sent her gas money to get to me and she never showed. Made some excuses and said I have to come to her. I lost interest after that.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 15:18 #26603Regular Member

Posts: 56The Lola Experience?
Has anyone completed the Lola experience? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand.../963570686093. I tried today, and within a short time, she got bitchy and said, "Read my ad. " After being burned and bait-and-switched, I wanted a little proof that she was who she said she was. She quit responding. Anyone?
-
09-28-26 15:16 #26602Regular Member

Posts: 56?
She lost me at the deposit. Gave me an address in a sketchy neighborhood. Then, I saw her posting in Lansing. Me thinks its a scam.
Originally Posted by MidwestHobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 13:13 #26601Senior Member

Posts: 217Kitty in Cascade. Any Updates?
Kitty has been on my to-do list for a while now. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger a few months ago but she started getting some bad reviews. I think this was going on right after she spent some time in Camp Kent County. I had also heard from you guys that she would try and pawn you off on some ugly roommate.
Has anyone seen her lately. In the last week or two? Any feedback on her? I have been staying low key but I'm getting the urge to venture out.
-
09-27-26 20:19 #26600Senior Member

Posts: 262There's no way those pics are real. Right?
Originally Posted by TakingChances
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 15:07 #26599Senior Member

Posts: 157Trouble
After years in the game Trouble is still one of the safest and most reliable options this city has to offer. IMO is still the prettiest and definitely has the best ass. Still no drug use. Still no deposit. Still no time shortage. Still has absolute top tier hygiene. Still very professional and respectful of your time, has never missed or been late for a dream. She checks all the boxes, we are lucky to have her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/759668086901
-
09-27-26 10:21 #26598Senior Member

Posts: 291Rockford
Saw her a couple years ago in Muskegon. She is tall with small tits and nice ass. Was a little rushed, with no BJ. She just wanted a fast fuck. No name but she had a review not long ago in GR forum.
Originally Posted by MGuySee
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 17:05 #26597Regular Member

Posts: 56Thank you
Thank you.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 16:54 #26596Regular Member

Posts: 56Thank you
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 15:30 #26595Senior Member

Posts: 162This is Jenn. She is using new pictures.
Originally Posted by TakingChances
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 11:19 #26594Senior Member

Posts: 204Jenn
That is Jenn, the tattoos matches up from pics that I have of her from my meetups and the way the bio is written is also pretty similar to her previous ads & the number is also the current number she uses to my knowledge. A lot of reviews on her, including one from myself.
Originally Posted by TakingChances
[View Original Post]
I tried to meetup with her a few weeks ago, but after we confirm the time & place. I arrived on time to place she was hosting at and then she went silent on me. I ended up leaving after like 30 min to go see Angel which got the job done. I'd probably still see her again down the line, not sure when yet.
-
09-26-26 08:07 #26593Senior Member

Posts: 311I believe that is Jenn (not 100% If so She has been discussed at length.
Originally Posted by TakingChances
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 16:53 #26592Regular Member

Posts: 56Anyone know a name?
Hello Gents,
Sorry for stacking posts, I had a free day. Anyone know this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/155998818023.
I texted several times with no response. My searches also came up blank.











Reply With Quote




