Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1759 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26339

    I've Partaked.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/536034627977

    I've seen her 4 times and I'm probably done now. The first 2 times was in the Spring when her 3 kids were in school. (She offers QV specials during school hours).

    The good. Very friendly and talkative. Great body with a great view when you're hitting it during doggy. Big tits with big erect pierced nipples. Apartment incall by Capital and Appleton Ave with no one around. (She said she was moving the end of the month by Good Hope Rd. She had boxes all over the Apt).

    The bad. Covered BJ. Asked for a strip dance because she said she was a dancer at Silk but her dancing skills suck. The last time I saw her, her kitty smelled really bad. I mean really bad!! A small girl walked in on us as she was going to town on Jr. (Not Cool! She also looked like she is 2-3 months pregnant but I didn't ask.

    Has anyone else seen her? Same results as me? Maybe I'll see her again when is moved and settled in. How do you ask someone to shower and make sure that kitty is fresh?
    I saw her twice about 2 years ago. But back then she was right off of 23rd and National. The first time I came over there. She had to let me in through the back door because crack heads were all over the front porch. I told her then that she needs to find somewhere to live. The second time was fine it was calm and empty outside. But I had called it one after that. Because I didn't want to get caught up with what I was doing because of the police checking out the drug addicts out there.

    The first time was alright. The second time I did smell it slightly. But it wasn't no where near how you're discribing it.

    These girls have to learn to douche out that pussy after 10 visists or so.

  2. #26338

    Me

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    He may not have responded because it can still be difficult to access the this site with ongoing cyber attacks.

    He answered me but the woman never responded. She must have made rent. You probably didn't miss anything.
    She ghosted me on back to back days, had scheduled dates Tuesday and Wednesday and only crickets when it came time then would text an hour later with some dumb excuse.

  3. #26337

    Lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLqqKing  [View Original Post]
    Pretty Pussy available.
    So I called her, just for you. She asked,"what's the most you've ever spent on a girl" I responded as Johnny Carson did," a $20 wedding ring". Anyway she is demanding a car 2020 or newer, trips, dinners, shopping, and demands oral. I said," I've done that and more, and I believe my oral skills are on par". I continued the conversation for kicks. She went on to explain," and I only recieve, I do not give oral because her pussy sooooo pretty. " I explained that there are 3,000,000,000 women in the world, most have a pussy and many of them are pretty, but someone that doesn't suck dick is just a dude to me. So, not worth a plug nickel to me.

    No thank you, peace.

    DL.

    (Oh, I did some research. Turns out the Michelle some of you speak of is actually one molecule away from being 100% plastic.) Its science, don't blame me.

  4. #26336

    Site Still Under Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    Must not need to make rent that badly if you aren't sharing her info (even in DM).
    He may not have responded because it can still be difficult to access the this site with ongoing cyber attacks.

    He answered me but the woman never responded. She must have made rent. You probably didn't miss anything.

  5. #26335
    Quote Originally Posted by WRutaWRuta  [View Original Post]
    I know she has been talked about an extensively, and she is a known entity, but for the price-point and service I recommend Michelle. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/383357558065.

    She is attractive for her age, even if she has a bad back, she knows how to use her mouth, and her bjs and lap dances are top notch.
    Can confirm Michelle is one of the best providers I have seen. She makes you feel extremely comfortable from the moment you walk in the door. Was in the area for a Brewers game and made a pit stop to see her west of Silver City. I was so satisfied I went back after the game for seconds.

  6. #26334

    Michelle

    I know she has been talked about an extensively, and she is a known entity, but for the price-point and service I recommend Michelle. https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/383357558065.

    She is attractive for her age, even if she has a bad back, she knows how to use her mouth, and her bjs and lap dances are top notch.

  7. #26333

    Anyone see this one yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/213919009

    I've been looking around with some new peeps. Any reports on this one I can look back at? Hmu in the inbox if you got any good info.

  8. #26332

    Retirement

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    I started in this hobby around 2009-ish. Hung up the hat a few times (like quitting smoking) since. Each time I deleted the email account associated with this form (thinking if I couldnt get to the email, I couldnt search or view images, and thus I couldnt partake in the hobby), deleted the account for the burner phone, etc. As a result, have had a few accounts here as I just couldnt access the old one.

    The last year or two has been the worst in the hobby. Maybe I'm just getting too old for it. Maybe uncle LEO is winning the battle. Maybe the quality is just really that terrible locally. Maybe I just don't have the interest to invest all that time into it. Regardless: I have been seriously considering hanging up the hat again, so it's interesting to hear others say similar.
    I started just before covid. Satisfied with the girls I saw and some were amazing. For me, it was a massive time killer. I have a little regret about the money I spent but I can make more. I cannot get the time back. I only participate now if its on my way, quick in quick out, clear the pipes and go. Hardly memorable but 30 min every couple weeks works to keep thing functioning and I have much more time for the more meaningful things in life. Keep an utr in your pocket.

    Giddit.

  9. #26331

    Or not

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I have a lady in Waukesha needing to make rent. She has her own safe place in a shared home. All the other tenants are pretty much in the same situation. She host only at her place. She swallows and goes bare if you wish. She has a bald kitty that tastes great. I don't know about anal, that you have to ask. She does not post on any sites but can be found at FB.
    Must not need to make rent that badly if you aren't sharing her info (even in DM).

  10. #26330

    LEO is not winning

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    The last year or two has been the worst in the hobby. Maybe I'm just getting too old for it. Maybe uncle LEO is winning the battle. Maybe the quality is just really that terrible locally. Maybe I just don't have the interest to invest all that time into it. Regardless: I have been seriously considering hanging up the hat again, so it's interesting to hear others say similar.
    "Maybe the quality is just really that terrible locally. " Bingo! I check STG regularly, WTF!! Filtered to the point of ridiculous pics! Deposit scams, you all know "for their protection! Overweight, which I don't mind, but fat, obese pics taken from above, them thinking it doesn't show the scared gut or cellulite infested ass hanging out there. What, did it just disappear! The old pics from years ago, so thinking your seeing, that one, get to the door and bam! Its a disgusting creature opening the dungeon door. How about the known rip offs, the ones guys still go and see even though they know. The thugs waiting in the next room, bathroom. I've had 2 of those and it didn't end well for them, others don't want to start a scene and cave, well they don't either. Start it, finish it, but I'm not getting any younger either. How about setting something up and getting ghosted? The coup de grace, finding the diamond in the rough! Word gets out and the GPS becomes the norm! I'm with you on the sick and tired of investing the time and effort, to get absolutely nothing, but giving them a load and wishing you had it back.

    HG87.

  11. #26329
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I have a lady in Waukesha needing to make rent. She has her own safe place in a shared home. All the other tenants are pretty much in the same situation. She host only at her place. She swallows and goes bare if you wish. She has a bald kitty that tastes great. I don't know about anal, that you have to ask. She does not post on any sites but can be found at FB.
    Looks like a good time to me. Shoot me the number if youd like.

  12. #26328

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    I remember 7 summers ago on a early Monday in September I was left unsupervised and had a great day. 9 am near Marquette nice and early I see Macie. She was such a great value for everything you got. The morning slot was a great round. Afternoon I see lynn Fairview. She was a powerhouse little thing. Like dynamite, very hot. Then the evening was a quaint spot in Franklin with Alizee aka Ariana May. I've driven by this random secluded house on a fairly popular suburban road many many times and often wondered what and who stayed there. She wasn't there long but I got to see the inside of the house and much more that evening. Stripper pole and all. Those were the days. I'll never forget that epic day. I think that may have been my last real hoorah. Now at my age I don't think I could go that distance and definitely couldn't afford it. My prime is past me now.
    I started in this hobby around 2009-ish. Hung up the hat a few times (like quitting smoking) since. Each time I deleted the email account associated with this form (thinking if I couldnt get to the email, I couldnt search or view images, and thus I couldnt partake in the hobby), deleted the account for the burner phone, etc. As a result, have had a few accounts here as I just couldnt access the old one.

    The last year or two has been the worst in the hobby. Maybe I'm just getting too old for it. Maybe uncle LEO is winning the battle. Maybe the quality is just really that terrible locally. Maybe I just don't have the interest to invest all that time into it. Regardless: I have been seriously considering hanging up the hat again, so it's interesting to hear others say similar.

  13. #26327
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    I know I have posted before if anyone had seen this girl before. Makes me so mad, that I lost her number when I changed burners.

    She's a Latina and I'm guessing 22-25 right now? TBH the picture does her NO JUSTICE, way better in person. I hung out with her when everyone was losing their minds over covid.

    She was in a car accident and her leg was messed up from being on fire, at least that is the story I was told.

    Anyone have her number or a link to an ad? I would be greatly indebted to you. I want to see how she's doing and want to see her again.

    Wish I had better pictures of her face but this is the only ones she would let me take of her.

    Please PM me if you can.
    Any chance anyone has seen here lately or even know where to find an AD?

  14. #26326
    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    I remember 7 summers ago on a early Monday in September I was left unsupervised and had a great day. 9 am near Marquette nice and early I see Macie. She was such a great value for everything you got. The morning slot was a great round. Afternoon I see lynn Fairview. She was a powerhouse little thing. Like dynamite, very hot. Then the evening was a quaint spot in Franklin with Alizee aka Ariana May. I've driven by this random secluded house on a fairly popular suburban road many many times and often wondered what and who stayed there. She wasn't there long but I got to see the inside of the house and much more that evening. Stripper pole and all. Those were the days. I'll never forget that epic day. I think that may have been my last real hoorah. Now at my age I don't think I could go that distance and definitely couldn't afford it. My prime is past me now.
    I worked 3rd shift and Friday mornings with Macie was a great start to the weekend.

    Definitely agree with the other Veteran's in here. It's about time to hang up the boots and retire from the hobby.

  15. #26325

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I have a lady in Waukesha needing to make rent. She has her own safe place in a shared home. All the other tenants are pretty much in the same situation. She host only at her place. She swallows and goes bare if you wish. She has a bald kitty that tastes great. I don't know about anal, that you have to ask. She does not post on any sites but can be found at FB.
    Hello soccerfan.

    I'd be interested in getting her name and number to help her out.

    Thanks in advance.

    Tonguepunch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape