Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1227 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    She gave me a foreign WhatsApp, with some nonsense that her number wouldn't work locally. Obviously I didn't bother, but anyone else fall for it?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-ab31721b2055
    Texting with her a bit. She says she's an export analyst, whatever that means. She asked me a bunch of personal questions that got my guard up. She says she's"hajhajHaj" with the "j" a lot. I stopped responding. Just seemed off to me. But not sure / too busy with others. She could be real.

  2. #18275

    Amanda

    Anyone got info on this one. I just started messaging. Wants a M&G before anything else.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-0d203422df6f

  3. #18274

    Anyone contact her

    She gave me a foreign WhatsApp, with some nonsense that her number wouldn't work locally. Obviously I didn't bother, but anyone else fall for it?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-ab31721b2055

  4. #18273

    Violeta

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-cacf2674a548

    Wow, talked about delusions out the ass. This old girl said she hasn't done lower than 1 k and goes up to 7 k.

    Like what kind of delusion is she on. I was hoping a quick 300 to nut for an older girl.

    That ***** posting like she's and NYC elite or Ford model.

  5. #18272
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking to her right now. So far so good. Breath of fresh air in the land of cum dumpsters, whales and lying 304's. Hope we agree on terms.

  6. #18271

  7. #18270
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Petite with spinner body, 26 and really pretty. Talked to her for couple of weeks and agreed on 500 ppm, all covered. Not most ideal, but I'll take it and maybe she'll change her mind. Will report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-48fea5741d16
    Did you see her already? If so, what's the verdict?

  8. #18269

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met but have been texting. She says she wants to meet with a friend because she doesn't speak English. I asked for a picture of her friend. She didn't respond to that but asked when we could meet. I haven't followed up since then. She could be real, and have a hot friend. Or it could be a shit show.
    She wanted 1 K covered. And likely from South Florida. There are a few agencies that have better looking girls at half the price covered.

  9. #18268
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met but have been texting. She says she wants to meet with a friend because she doesn't speak English. I asked for a picture of her friend. She didn't respond to that but asked when we could meet. I haven't followed up since then. She could be real, and have a hot friend. Or it could be a shit show.
    What? Weird as shit. Well, I guess I'm meeting the friend slice it was the friend that replied to me. Whatever.

    Lets see how it works out.

  10. #18267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Not sure about her

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-eb2832ad0cc0

    Anyone tap this one? The pic that's posted is not the same person however they look similar.
    Haven't met but have been texting. She says she wants to meet with a friend because she doesn't speak English. I asked for a picture of her friend. She didn't respond to that but asked when we could meet. I haven't followed up since then. She could be real, and have a hot friend. Or it could be a shit show.

  11. #18266

    Amara

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-eb2832ad0cc0

    Anyone tap this one? The pic that's posted is not the same person however they look similar.

  12. #18265
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I did not bother countering those numbers as I really was not in the mood. She might be down to negotiate as she did ask "Is that okay?" after giving me those rates. I just told her I was not interested, wished her well, and left it at that. To her credit, she did not give me a shitty response calling me broke or cheap. If anyone has any luck countering report back.
    Hey guys, I think I got spoiled with my trips to Montreal, but isn't this one too large and too old to be even considered? Also, paying 1 k ppm for her would be a crime.

  13. #18264

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    Got the exact same response, so recommend not to waste time. If she's looking for a paid M&G, I feel like she'll disappear right after.

  14. #18263

    Thank you A2

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    We get ahold of extortionists and ask them if they want to knock it off or be famous. I don't give a fuck who he is, I'll make it so that nobody ever wants to spend a dime on chicks he is pimping because I'll put them in a banner and post a warning on the forum that goes to all 50 states.

    None of them will ever know who I am so they can't do shit to me. Extortionists are bullies, when somebody punches them they cry and fold every time.

    Tell me who the chick is and I'll make her untouchable in 50 states. Nobody fucks with my guys for free.

    A2
    Not to pile on, but thank you A2.

  15. #18262
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Any girl that has a boundary of no kissing is a pro, its 101 level here boys!
    We'll see, I'm seeing her tomorrow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape