The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1227 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18281
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-cacf2674a548

    Wow, talked about delusions out the ass. This old girl said she hasn't done lower than 1 k and goes up to 7 k.

    Like what kind of delusion is she on. I was hoping a quick 300 to nut for an older girl.

    That ***** posting like she's and NYC elite or Ford model.
    She wouldn't even show up on my feed cause my upper age limit is set pretty low, but one thing you don't have to worry about her though is the authenticity. She has to be the first person that's verified in every category that Seeking is using for verification purposes. I don't think I've ever seen that before. Agree though, the request is making her look completely delusional.

  2. #18280
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her already? If so, what's the verdict?
    Yes, it was ton of fun. She's very sweet and got a killer body. Great ass too. Will repeat.

  3. #18279

    Pic seller

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-2bfbbb501693

    Figured, but at least super quick and to the point onsite.

  4. #18278

    Like Tom Ford

    Quote Originally Posted by JordanSinatra  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on this one. I just started messaging. Wants a M&G before anything else.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-0d203422df6f
    At 5'7 and about 230, I hid that on sight.

  5. #18277

    Same foreign number?

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Texting with her a bit. She says she's an export analyst, whatever that means. She asked me a bunch of personal questions that got my guard up. She says she's"hajhajHaj" with the "j" a lot. I stopped responding. Just seemed off to me. But not sure / too busy with others. She could be real.
    She give you the same Brazilian number?

  6. #18276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    She gave me a foreign WhatsApp, with some nonsense that her number wouldn't work locally. Obviously I didn't bother, but anyone else fall for it?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-ab31721b2055
    Texting with her a bit. She says she's an export analyst, whatever that means. She asked me a bunch of personal questions that got my guard up. She says she's"hajhajHaj" with the "j" a lot. I stopped responding. Just seemed off to me. But not sure / too busy with others. She could be real.

  7. #18275

    Amanda

    Anyone got info on this one. I just started messaging. Wants a M&G before anything else.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-0d203422df6f

  8. #18274

    Anyone contact her

    She gave me a foreign WhatsApp, with some nonsense that her number wouldn't work locally. Obviously I didn't bother, but anyone else fall for it?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-ab31721b2055

  9. #18273

    Violeta

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-cacf2674a548

    Wow, talked about delusions out the ass. This old girl said she hasn't done lower than 1 k and goes up to 7 k.

    Like what kind of delusion is she on. I was hoping a quick 300 to nut for an older girl.

    That ***** posting like she's and NYC elite or Ford model.

  10. #18272
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking to her right now. So far so good. Breath of fresh air in the land of cum dumpsters, whales and lying 304's. Hope we agree on terms.

  11. #18271

  12. #18270
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Petite with spinner body, 26 and really pretty. Talked to her for couple of weeks and agreed on 500 ppm, all covered. Not most ideal, but I'll take it and maybe she'll change her mind. Will report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-48fea5741d16
    Did you see her already? If so, what's the verdict?

  13. #18269

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met but have been texting. She says she wants to meet with a friend because she doesn't speak English. I asked for a picture of her friend. She didn't respond to that but asked when we could meet. I haven't followed up since then. She could be real, and have a hot friend. Or it could be a shit show.
    She wanted 1 K covered. And likely from South Florida. There are a few agencies that have better looking girls at half the price covered.

  14. #18268
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met but have been texting. She says she wants to meet with a friend because she doesn't speak English. I asked for a picture of her friend. She didn't respond to that but asked when we could meet. I haven't followed up since then. She could be real, and have a hot friend. Or it could be a shit show.
    What? Weird as shit. Well, I guess I'm meeting the friend slice it was the friend that replied to me. Whatever.

    Lets see how it works out.

  15. #18267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Not sure about her

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-eb2832ad0cc0

    Anyone tap this one? The pic that's posted is not the same person however they look similar.
    Haven't met but have been texting. She says she wants to meet with a friend because she doesn't speak English. I asked for a picture of her friend. She didn't respond to that but asked when we could meet. I haven't followed up since then. She could be real, and have a hot friend. Or it could be a shit show.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape