Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 18394
-
09-26-26 19:57 #18274Senior Member

Posts: 382Anyone contact her
She gave me a foreign WhatsApp, with some nonsense that her number wouldn't work locally. Obviously I didn't bother, but anyone else fall for it?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-ab31721b2055
-
09-26-26 19:03 #18273Senior Member

Posts: 1054Violeta
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-cacf2674a548
Wow, talked about delusions out the ass. This old girl said she hasn't done lower than 1 k and goes up to 7 k.
Like what kind of delusion is she on. I was hoping a quick 300 to nut for an older girl.
That ***** posting like she's and NYC elite or Ford model.
-
09-26-26 18:46 #18272Regular Member

Posts: 196I'm talking to her right now. So far so good. Breath of fresh air in the land of cum dumpsters, whales and lying 304's. Hope we agree on terms.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 18:33 #18271Senior Member

Posts: 261Angelica
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-6f2494dc96a3
Anyone sampled this one?
-
09-26-26 18:18 #18270Regular Member

Posts: 196Did you see her already? If so, what's the verdict?
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 17:12 #18269Senior Member

Posts: 382Pro
She wanted 1 K covered. And likely from South Florida. There are a few agencies that have better looking girls at half the price covered.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 14:01 #18268Senior Member

Posts: 1054What? Weird as shit. Well, I guess I'm meeting the friend slice it was the friend that replied to me. Whatever.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
Lets see how it works out.
-
09-26-26 13:37 #18267Senior Member

Posts: 170Not sure about her
Haven't met but have been texting. She says she wants to meet with a friend because she doesn't speak English. I asked for a picture of her friend. She didn't respond to that but asked when we could meet. I haven't followed up since then. She could be real, and have a hot friend. Or it could be a shit show.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 15:29 #18266Senior Member

Posts: 1054Amara
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-eb2832ad0cc0
Anyone tap this one? The pic that's posted is not the same person however they look similar.
-
09-25-26 15:03 #18265Regular Member

Posts: 196Hey guys, I think I got spoiled with my trips to Montreal, but isn't this one too large and too old to be even considered? Also, paying 1 k ppm for her would be a crime.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 14:57 #18264Regular Member

Posts: 196Lana
Got the exact same response, so recommend not to waste time. If she's looking for a paid M&G, I feel like she'll disappear right after.
Originally Posted by NickFurry1987
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 14:48 #18263Regular Member

Posts: 196Thank you A2
Not to pile on, but thank you A2.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 14:18 #18262Senior Member

Posts: 261We'll see, I'm seeing her tomorrow.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 13:19 #18261Regular Member

Posts: 81Jia
I sampled about a month ago. 400 ppm. CFS and BBJ. Nice body, but I though her photos were way better then real life. It was one and done for me as some other options came up the next couple of weeks. But overall ok experience, would recommend.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 12:42 #18260Senior Member

Posts: 368Definite pro
Any girl that has a boundary of no kissing is a pro, its 101 level here boys!
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





