Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 1220 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 1005 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 18299
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18239

    Kate

    A bit large, with a larger ask. 5 K allowance + shopping.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-84796387b592

  2. #18238

    Guess that warning didn't take

    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same. Imagine dating a community cum bucket. Looks like she's no longer in the bowl though so that's that.
    I guess that warning didn't take.

    Stop using emojis, the boss hates them.

    A2

  3. #18237

    Reviewed before

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Petite with spinner body, 26 and really pretty. Talked to her for couple of weeks and agreed on 500 ppm, all covered. Not most ideal, but I'll take it and maybe she'll change her mind. Will report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-48fea5741d16
    Definitely covered. Great ass.

  4. #18236

    Gay

    Gay and not into guys. Wrong site I guess 🤷8205;9794;65039;.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-36d801856439

  5. #18235

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same. Imagine dating a community cum bucket. Looks like she's no longer in the bowl though so that's that.
    Actually, it seems like she's still active. Saw her profile on SB and it's showing as being online. She magically age reversed there to 24. Also I don't think she still with that guy as usually in the past he would have reacted immediately and given the fact people are still talking about it, I'm assuming there has been no reaction from his end. To your point, he probably eventually figured out that he was dating a cum dumpster and jumped ship. Anyhow, she's not really worthy of any extra attention anyhow so I'll drop this now.

  6. #18234

    Covers

    If good with covers, both are good to go, reasonable and attractive.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-d4458b0715cd

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-f60a3a9c87ec

  7. #18233

    Stacey

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-c92c14976afc

    Anyone seen this girl or have any info. Dm if you feel like.

  8. #18232
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-572acd73449c

    Convrsation started out great. I had high hopes but then she asked for $4 k / month for ongoing or PPM of $1 k. Wished her well.
    Damn, that's a whale plus and old one. Definitely delusional.

  9. #18231

    Jess

    Petite with spinner body, 26 and really pretty. Talked to her for couple of weeks and agreed on 500 ppm, all covered. Not most ideal, but I'll take it and maybe she'll change her mind. Will report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-48fea5741d16

  10. #18230
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-572acd73449c

    Convrsation started out great. I had high hopes but then she asked for $4 k / month for ongoing or PPM of $1 k. Wished her well.
    That's flat out crazy stuff. I'd fuck the shit out of those tits though. Is she pretty firm on 1 k ppm? To be honest, I haven't had any luck negotiating down lately so might not even waste my time and attempt. August was decent but this month seems like the delusional chicks are back in the game again.

  11. #18229

    Alina. Delusional

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-572acd73449c

    Convrsation started out great. I had high hopes but then she asked for $4 k / month for ongoing or PPM of $1 k. Wished her well.

  12. #18228

    Stacey

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-c92c14976afc

    Any info on this? Anyone seen her?

  13. #18227

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting a slightly different response from her. She is open to $200 M&G and can proceed from there. I offered M&G over drinks and maybe dinner, she stood her ground on the $200 so I declined.

  14. #18226

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Bf?? LOL. What a simp. How can someone want to wife up or date some girl that gets daily creampies from ratchet old dudes for cash.
    I was wondering the same. Imagine dating a community cum bucket. Looks like she's no longer in the bowl though so that's that.

  15. #18225

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape