Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1776 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 26640
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26610
    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Kitty has been on my to-do list for a while now. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger a few months ago but she started getting some bad reviews. I think this was going on right after she spent some time in Camp Kent County. I had also heard from you guys that she would try and pawn you off on some ugly roommate.

    Has anyone seen her lately. In the last week or two? Any feedback on her? I have been staying low key but I'm getting the urge to venture out.
    Last week I sent her gas money to get to me and she never showed. Made some excuses and said I have to come to her. I lost interest after that.

  2. #26609

    The Lola Experience?

    Has anyone completed the Lola experience? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand.../963570686093. I tried today, and within a short time, she got bitchy and said, "Read my ad. " After being burned and bait-and-switched, I wanted a little proof that she was who she said she was. She quit responding. Anyone?

  3. #26608

    ?

    She lost me at the deposit. Gave me an address in a sketchy neighborhood. Then, I saw her posting in Lansing. Me thinks its a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    There's no way those pics are real. Right?

  4. #26607

    Kitty in Cascade. Any Updates?

    Kitty has been on my to-do list for a while now. I was just getting ready to pull the trigger a few months ago but she started getting some bad reviews. I think this was going on right after she spent some time in Camp Kent County. I had also heard from you guys that she would try and pawn you off on some ugly roommate.

    Has anyone seen her lately. In the last week or two? Any feedback on her? I have been staying low key but I'm getting the urge to venture out.

  5. #26606
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Fast response by text. Offers all three holes; wants a deposit.
    There's no way those pics are real. Right?

  6. #26605

    Trouble

    After years in the game Trouble is still one of the safest and most reliable options this city has to offer. IMO is still the prettiest and definitely has the best ass. Still no drug use. Still no deposit. Still no time shortage. Still has absolute top tier hygiene. Still very professional and respectful of your time, has never missed or been late for a dream. She checks all the boxes, we are lucky to have her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/759668086901

  7. #26604

    Rockford

    Quote Originally Posted by MGuySee  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone has seen the girl from Rockford, her ad says "I'm right here "she's been on here for a while, I'm always skeptical. She looks tiny in her pictures, but the weight says 165. Just curious if anyone's experienced, I'm more looking because it's convenient thank you.
    Saw her a couple years ago in Muskegon. She is tall with small tits and nice ass. Was a little rushed, with no BJ. She just wanted a fast fuck. No name but she had a review not long ago in GR forum.

  8. #26603

    Thank you

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is Jenn (not 100% If so She has been discussed at length.

  9. #26602

    Thank you

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    This is Jenn. She is using new pictures.

  10. #26601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Sorry for stacking posts, I had a free day. Anyone know this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/155998818023.

    I texted several times with no response. My searches also came up blank.
    This is Jenn. She is using new pictures.

  11. #26600

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Sorry for stacking posts, I had a free day. Anyone know this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/155998818023.

    I texted several times with no response. My searches also came up blank.
    That is Jenn, the tattoos matches up from pics that I have of her from my meetups and the way the bio is written is also pretty similar to her previous ads & the number is also the current number she uses to my knowledge. A lot of reviews on her, including one from myself.

    I tried to meetup with her a few weeks ago, but after we confirm the time & place. I arrived on time to place she was hosting at and then she went silent on me. I ended up leaving after like 30 min to go see Angel which got the job done. I'd probably still see her again down the line, not sure when yet.

  12. #26599
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Sorry for stacking posts, I had a free day. Anyone know this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/155998818023.

    I texted several times with no response. My searches also came up blank.
    I believe that is Jenn (not 100% If so She has been discussed at length.

  13. #26598

    Anyone know a name?

    Hello Gents,

    Sorry for stacking posts, I had a free day. Anyone know this one? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/155998818023.

    I texted several times with no response. My searches also came up blank.

  14. #26597

    Bait and Switch

    Hello, I've seen both Kortney and Autumn. They are nice enough, and there are extras. They run multiple ads of petite photos, and one caught my eye today. I thought I'd try again. Texting is fast and responsive. Arranged a time to meet Kortney and arrived at the office complex. It's small and discreet. No issues around. I see two dudes waiting in their cars. Boyfriends, I'm sure. I tell her I'm here, and she says Come up. I walk up, and Autumn meets me. I asked, "Is Kortney here? She says, "I'm seeing you today. _.

    It's probably a me issue, but I don't like bait-and-switch deals. I was supposedly texting with Kortney, so I planned on seeing Kortney. She's more my type than Autumn. No slight to her, just not my type. I thanked her and walked out. Once in my car, I saw Kortney and Autumn come out, and each got into their boyfriends' cars. I'm not repeating, even in the current desolation known as GR.

    Their ads are down, and I didn't save them, but I have numbers for anyone who wants more info.

  15. #26596

    Sneak away

    Fast response by text. Offers all three holes; wants a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesLapin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity to connect with Stacie. Any feedback is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...a/988123710304

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape