Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 869 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 13025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12965

    Sunny Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie23  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up! I just got back from visiting Ella and not only does she have the best oral technique I've ever experienced in 4 decades of AMP visits, she is super sensual. Not really into "receiving. " She's a giver and service queen. Her teasing buildup is world class! I wish I'd gone to see her sooner, honestly. I'm still light headed 2 hours later.
    Indeed, that's why Ella's crowned as the Throat GOAT. The best I've experienced (so far) across SoCal.

  2. #12964

    Roaming the Pomona / Riverside area

    Was on a business call twice this week so my second place to go to was Flower World off Indian hill blvd. I made sure to go in there around 10 AM because I know that's when the new girl works. She usually works from 10 to 7 PM but I want a fresh pussy so I went there. Let me to one of the three bedrooms there and then it was on a nice long block here brushed over my backside after I took off my pants and my shirt she immediately start grabbing my nuts and started playing with them, and next thing I know she popped my cock in her mouth. I dropped $140 for the FS and $40 for the house. Girls probably in the early 30's maybe even late 20's nice B cups very good attitude will repeat when I come back to this area in a month or so.

  3. #12963

    New life Beauty spa in Glendora, got a girl named Mimi

    Oh, what a great place to visit just one lady who let me into the clean room and had some nice C titties to grab on to when she took my shirt off. She grabbed my cock after I took of my boxers and started to suck it dry. Finished and cum dripped down to her nice C titty cleavage. Gave me a good 15 min massage my cock got rock hard. Put some oil an then bent her over and banged for another 20 minutes or so. Finished on her belly after doing it Doggy and missionary. Will repeat. Off the 417 Arrow hwy.

  4. #12962

    Kristin at sunny

    I had a chance to booked myself an appointment with Kristin at Sunny spa 2 days ago, but since the ddos attack were going on, this report is few days late. So I hope and I am sure she is still there when this gets posted. They would only fit me in for a 30 minutes session because of on how popular the place is. Kristen went to open the door to let me in, I am loving that phoenix ink she had on her back, fit tone body with a pair of C size tits, and a bald kitty, she have a fit body with a flat stomach and a bright phoenix on her back, that bright smile and a friendly attitude and got me inside.

    Kristin starts with a long wet BJ with her knees kneel between my legs. Good rhythm and deep. Her tongue works well on massaging the shaft and head while maintains great eye contact and keeps the suction on high. Daty to great success, she is sensitive with even the lightest licks by me, I spread those curtains to get to that sweet center to her squeeze me tight with her thighs. I take it that is my que to get a move on, hats on before head in side. Tight squeeze fit with sexy moan speeds up the fun, lasts no more than 3 positions and fills the hat with an intense blast. Good visit, would repeat if appointments are easier to obtain.

  5. #12961

    Cartel

    Quote Originally Posted by SabertoothPeni  [View Original Post]
    This time I left in the hands of MMS to choose for me. She texted that a new girl, Cristal (latina) was getting good feedback. I booked a morning sesh to, at least, be first for the day. I try to keep my monger cross-contamination to a minimum. A skillful BBL with minimal dimpling. Generous set of large C tits. Lots of visible tats and a quite a few that were hidden (the girl likes ink). I put her weight at about 125. Not a spinner unless you're Andre the Giant, and he's dead. Oh the pussy is shaved. No stubble when I got ahold of it. Her English is conversational and waaay better than my Spanish, so no need for the translator app.

    No Massage! My idea.

    She got naked, and I got naked and I took it all in. Boobs, butt, flat stomach, and the rest of the package. Next. Some deep, slow, wet kissing. I tend to get a little mileage here, since I show up clean, shaved, with freshly brushed teeth. She got up on the table and straddled me. We spent a few minutes like that until she was ready for more. We shifted to 69. Her ample ass blocked out most light and sound as I licked and sucked on her clit. I am pretty sure I got her off based on the way that she moaned and tightened up with my cock in my mouth. She got it in deep in that position.

    After that she had me sit on the on the edge of the table and sucked me some more. The view of her ass and tits from above was hot.

    We started in standing mish. It's great, because they can control the initial depth, I can see their faces and enjoy the tits. A quick transition to flat mish so I could rub her clit a little as I got deeper into her. We finished in mish with her legs wrapped strongly around me and pulling my in tight. I couldn't have gotten out of that if I wanted to. Cristal is strong and determined.

    We kissed and hugged a little more as we cleaned up.

    On the way out, she told me to come back and that she would be there for 5 more days.
    I was also alerted to this Chica. I saw her and walked out. The place should stick to Asians. Amy was taken do I bailed.

  6. #12960
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMaster101  [View Original Post]
    Just got done seeing Ella and she didn't disappoint at all. Glad as hell she's way closer now. BBBJ is still insane. I opted for CIM and that girl drained me completely dry.
    Thanks for the heads up! I just got back from visiting Ella and not only does she have the best oral technique I've ever experienced in 4 decades of AMP visits, she is super sensual. Not really into "receiving. " She's a giver and service queen. Her teasing buildup is world class! I wish I'd gone to see her sooner, honestly. I'm still light headed 2 hours later.

  7. #12959

    Columbian (Booty) Cristal at LAX Acupuncture

    This time I left in the hands of MMS to choose for me. She texted that a new girl, Cristal (latina) was getting good feedback. I booked a morning sesh to, at least, be first for the day. I try to keep my monger cross-contamination to a minimum. A skillful BBL with minimal dimpling. Generous set of large C tits. Lots of visible tats and a quite a few that were hidden (the girl likes ink). I put her weight at about 125. Not a spinner unless you're Andre the Giant, and he's dead. Oh the pussy is shaved. No stubble when I got ahold of it. Her English is conversational and waaay better than my Spanish, so no need for the translator app.

    No Massage! My idea.

    She got naked, and I got naked and I took it all in. Boobs, butt, flat stomach, and the rest of the package. Next. Some deep, slow, wet kissing. I tend to get a little mileage here, since I show up clean, shaved, with freshly brushed teeth. She got up on the table and straddled me. We spent a few minutes like that until she was ready for more. We shifted to 69. Her ample ass blocked out most light and sound as I licked and sucked on her clit. I am pretty sure I got her off based on the way that she moaned and tightened up with my cock in my mouth. She got it in deep in that position.

    After that she had me sit on the on the edge of the table and sucked me some more. The view of her ass and tits from above was hot.

    We started in standing mish. It's great, because they can control the initial depth, I can see their faces and enjoy the tits. A quick transition to flat mish so I could rub her clit a little as I got deeper into her. We finished in mish with her legs wrapped strongly around me and pulling my in tight. I couldn't have gotten out of that if I wanted to. Cristal is strong and determined.

    We kissed and hugged a little more as we cleaned up.

    On the way out, she told me to come back and that she would be there for 5 more days.

  8. #12958
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigarro  [View Original Post]
    From another Social Media:

    On September 22,2026, at approximately 5 pm, Whittier PD Detectives and the WPD Special Enforcement Team served a search warrant at an illicit massage business located in the 14000 block of Lambert Road.
    Well shit, this one is an actual hit raid. Public execution style too huh, if they log it as such. Rip to the place for a few months and another will take its place.

  9. #12957
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Remember, it's an election year, so LE muscles are going to get flexed.
    Of course, OC got hit with that same shit already. People are playing that shit out of proportion thinking it is the rapture or some shit. Older mongers knows what's up with the city election going on and unless they sting the joint, if not it is usually and always just building violations or license check up. They got to flex that shit so that the public think they actually doing something. While they don't want to do all that paperwork themselves.

  10. #12956
    Quote Originally Posted by Vevor12  [View Original Post]
    No one knows when the bust happens but the leading PD. Just watch your surroundings before going. These visits there is always come with a maybe today is the day kind of risk.
    Remember, it's an election year, so LE muscles are going to get flexed.

  11. #12955
    Quote Originally Posted by SketchyPervert  [View Original Post]
    How often do they happen?

    Last visit had more people coming in than usual and it had me nervous thinking one could be bust.
    No one knows when the bust happens but the leading PD. Just watch your surroundings before going. These visits there is always come with a maybe today is the day kind of risk.

  12. #12954
    Quote Originally Posted by Petenors  [View Original Post]
    I know this could be completely irrelevant, but sometime the complaints from their neighbor businesses could be the reason. Once a provider told to park my car farther out, because their next door business was upset about parking situations. All the neighbors know what is going on. So keep that in mind, we'll do what we can to help MPs stay in business, and everyone safe.
    That tale is true from a lot of smaller parking lot AMP spots; it only takes a persistent next-door neighbor to finally have enough and file a report, and the spot is toast. We do keep the MP stay in business, but we certainly does not keep everyone safe, it is quite the opposite. The more popular one place gets the worse it is for this everyone.

  13. #12953
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Recent.

    Go to the Whittier PD IG profile.
    Ouch! Yea I saw that shit. They made an example of them for sure. Thanks for the tip.

  14. #12952

    Evelyn at Miko Beauty

    Had some time to kill after lunch and decided to stop in for a quick massage. Evelyn was short and cute with medium length yellow hair. She looked fairly young and had a nice figure. She started with an oil massage and used decent thumb pressure across my back and shoulders. After working down through my legs, she had me flip over and mixed in some teasing and kissing. She moved into an HJ for a while before finishing with BBBJ. Decent oral skills honestly. Asked her if she was down for 69 and she was willing. No awkward smell down there which was good. Switched off between HJ and BBBJ till I popped. Quick clean up and got dressed and headed out.

  15. #12951

    Coming to visit

    Hello Gents,

    I'll be traveling into Carson soon and wanted to find a good massage place, where can get a decent massage and then extras. Doesn't have to be FS, but more than L1. Would appreciate some locations, please dm or post here. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape