Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1562 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 23421
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23391

    Cassidy / bebee

    Had a BnG dream with Cassidy recently. And was pleasantly surprised. Room was in one of the local hooker hotel but her room.was respectable with very little clutter or aromas. She looks very similar to her pictures so there was no surprise there. She welcomed me in and after a brief conversation she got to work. Somewhat of a rush but it was a BnG.

    Don't know why she has changed her name.

    I will probably repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/956268327538

  2. #23390

    Working?

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    Well The Polish Ostrich has a few familiar faces working there.
    Working, or "working"? Not too interested in being the creeper who harasses the actual staff lmao.

  3. #23389

    She will Rob you!

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's Miracle / Christine. She went by other names too I think.

    She has been around for years. She use to dance at Lust and Platium before COVID. Been on STG and the seeking site for years. Those pics are old and I guarantee she is older than 31. BBFSCIP was always available when I use to see her.
    Her and her dude are both heavy smokers and the rob people to get there dope! Very dirt and she smells!

  4. #23388
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    I'm about to just start hanging out in bars, how much worse could I really do?
    Well The Polish Ostrich has a few familiar faces working there.

  5. #23387

    Blonde

    Seen this one not to long ago. Stateline qv for under a benjamin. Decent head makes plenty of noise when taking it really seems to get I to it. Only thing I'd say is the weight is pretty hidden in the photos deffinately quite a bit bigger and alot of rolls. Good comms fast meet up good for in a pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/985313868917

  6. #23386

    Standard

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRacer  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's Miracle / Christine. She went by other names too I think.

    She has been around for years. She use to dance at Lust and Platium before COVID. Been on STG and the seeking site for years. Those pics are old and I guarantee she is older than 31. BBFSCIP was always available when I use to see her.
    I see her comms are up to the industry standard: respond just enough to get me out the door and on my way, then go dead-ass silent til I give up for the night, THEN text me when I'm back home and settled back in for the night (if at all). I'm about to just start hanging out in bars, how much worse could I really do?

  7. #23385

    Camryn duo

    Finally got to meet up with her she's a real sweetheart very petite if you're in to a slim built lady she definitely knows how you use that mouth LOL but she had a friend staying close by she does duos with has anyone partaking in a duo with her.

    Bigman22.

  8. #23384
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/530051952378

    Sounds like she's been here before, but she doesn't look familiar. Anyone recognize her?
    Yep that's Miracle / Christine. She went by other names too I think.

    She has been around for years. She use to dance at Lust and Platium before COVID. Been on STG and the seeking site for years. Those pics are old and I guarantee she is older than 31. BBFSCIP was always available when I use to see her.

  9. #23383

    Returning cutie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/530051952378

    Sounds like she's been here before, but she doesn't look familiar. Anyone recognize her?

  10. #23382

    She's watching you

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/563251802643

    This is the ad for the "utr" I posted about a few weeks ago, so get her number there if you want it. She seems to be pissed at me for giving out her number, I hope one of you didn't do or say something stupid. Tried to get her some business and got cut off for it LOL.
    Deleted the post damn.

  11. #23381

    What did y'all do?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/563251802643

    This is the ad for the "utr" I posted about a few weeks ago, so get her number there if you want it. She seems to be pissed at me for giving out her number, I hope one of you didn't do or say something stupid. Tried to get her some business and got cut off for it LOL.

  12. #23380

    Vanessa the Vixen

    Has anyone seen Vanessa the Vixen? I can't find any reports on her, I think she looks Hot! I'm sure some of you mongers have seen her!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...5/410655565706

    Thanks in advance.

    LuckyD531.

  13. #23379

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSeeks  [View Original Post]
    Which I suppose is fine because she specifically doesn't advertise GFE, but essentially she expects you to arrive with an erection, get to business within 2 minutes of hitting the door and will do nothing to encourage or excite you aside from being naked and telling you to fuck her.

    A younger man ready to go would probably have a decent time with her. I did not have a decent time and I haven't gone back, so as to not waste her time nor mine.
    Thank you for the report! I was hoping to see her in a few weeks, I guess Not now!

  14. #23378

    Unfortunate

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSeeks  [View Original Post]
    Which I suppose is fine because she specifically doesn't advertise GFE, but essentially she expects you to arrive with an erection, get to business within 2 minutes of hitting the door and will do nothing to encourage or excite you aside from being naked and telling you to fuck her.

    A younger man ready to go would probably have a decent time with her. I did not have a decent time and I haven't gone back, so as to not waste her time nor mine.
    Well that's disappointing, but good to know before I waste any time or money. Thanks for the quick and informative response, my friend.

  15. #23377

    Mechanical, not a milligram of GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSluts  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fremo...m/638306366187

    She's been posting for a while, but I've never seen a review. Anyone have any experience with her?
    Which I suppose is fine because she specifically doesn't advertise GFE, but essentially she expects you to arrive with an erection, get to business within 2 minutes of hitting the door and will do nothing to encourage or excite you aside from being naked and telling you to fuck her.

    A younger man ready to go would probably have a decent time with her. I did not have a decent time and I haven't gone back, so as to not waste her time nor mine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape