Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 31835
-
09-24-26 17:59 #31835Senior Member

Posts: 348She does look like a lot of fun. If I'm interpreting the prices you posted correctly, seems reasonable to me if the pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by Nickstone
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 15:14 #31834Senior Member

Posts: 109Honey
Called her and she quoted me $. 4/ $. 8 / $$$ with DATY being another $. I passed b / c of the up-charge. Probably would have been more had I shown up.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Nickstone; 09-24-26 at 15:15. Reason: fixed quote
-
09-23-26 22:48 #31833Senior Member

Posts: 523Anybody seen Honey?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5735167064
She's definitely cute enough. Seems like a real provider. All covered would be okay if qv is 100. Anybody maybe met her before and can provide any details?
-
09-23-26 20:46 #31832Regular Member

Posts: 17Damn yeah she is hot as hell! With those prices and all of those No's she may be real hahahaha.
Originally Posted by Hits79
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 17:04 #31831Senior Member

Posts: 376Glad to hear Glock is doing well. Thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 16:23 #31830Senior Member

Posts: 305Ah man, I thought you were talking about this star.
Originally Posted by OleMiss1
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/213616955
She's hot as hell, but I don't think its real.
-
09-23-26 13:23 #31829Senior Member

Posts: 208I'm glad to hear that Glockman is doing ok. I was worried that something bad might have happened because he quit posting. He was a lot of help to me in years past.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 21:25 #31828Regular Member

Posts: 17Jordan
Was really looking forward to hanging out with Jordan based on reviews. However, she ghosted me today. Kept pushing time back after an agreed upon meeting time. Waited an hour over the time when she said she would be ready and then I had to leave. Sucks too because I heard she was stellar with her oral skills. If I hear back from her with a decent excuse I may try again but gas ain't cheap right now ha!
-
09-22-26 21:22 #31827Regular Member

Posts: 17Star
Has anyone seen this one? Screenshots are old reviews so that makes me wonder. I could have sworn I have read or heard about her before but can't find anything.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...579/7317809084
-
09-22-26 17:05 #31826Senior Member

Posts: 2527Trinity
Look a freind told me about her.
Got a date with her but when got there the room was a mess. Did a little till he got a smell of her pussy. He told me it was.
So bad he got up threw a 20 and walked.
Not my personal info but been knowing this guy a long time.
-
09-22-26 17:04 #31825Senior Member

Posts: 63Emerald
Does anyone have any inside knowledge of who and when the next lady coming through is? Thanks.
-
09-22-26 14:29 #31824Senior Member

Posts: 25There were considerable discussions about her before pandemic, overall she ok. A lot things happened to her since then, her story is a typical sweet pretty girl falling down to the bottom because of drug, really frel sorry for her.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 20:46 #31823Senior Member

Posts: 321You are right!
Originally Posted by AppleFrog
[View Original Post]
Look at the picture where she is standing, facing the mirror. The face in the reflection is 20 years younger than the one facing the mirror.
-
09-20-26 19:07 #31822Senior Member

Posts: 2540I've been dying to respond to this one. As a rule, I always assume that ladies are going raw with someone. Whether they expose it on video or not, I just assume, and I conduct myself accordingly. I've visited Kelsey 3 times, and I protect myself. She's VERY, VERY ROUGH, around the edges, I suspect demons. You will have to pick her up, but she all 3 times accomplished something that very few have, she has made me tap out. Under normal circumstances, it takes me forever to orgasm. I don't know what she does differently, but she makes me into a 3 minute brother. But she gets me because she doesn't care. She will continue riding you until you have ZERO left. I tried to make her stop, but she pushed me down and said, I'm going to grape you. She has an insatiable appetite. She's definitely not for everyone, her communication skills are horrible, but protect yourself, and if she does you like she did me, in the words of the Legend, BC, your legs will be so wobbly that you will forget where you parked your car. But again, VERY VERY ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES!
Originally Posted by DavidKing88
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 18:55 #31821Senior Member

Posts: 2540I haven't seen her in awhile, but she is not 45. She's been around for several years, at one time, I visited her often because she was like a hot cheerleader type. But I haven't visited her in at least 2 years.
Originally Posted by AppleFrog
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



