Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 2121 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31804
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31804

    Current state

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed since I've been back how quiet things are. I know that I'm not as active because I don't really have the regular rotation that I used to. But what's the reason for others. I know a lot of guys that became disinterested for this reason, or that reason, and select from other means. But is anyone still in the trenches?
    BBT hope everything is good with you brother but for me this whole experience mongering has changed so much in the last few yrs with task forces and GPS CBJ mafia has made it difficult for a lot of us to find a steady rotation or even stay connected with some these providers we current see. It feels like time to hang it up for me even when I go out of the state to other cities it feels like more of the same everywhere. Just tired of inconsistencies with communication might be time to settle down and give up the life man.

    Just my two cents.

  2. #31803

    Is there a drought?

    I've noticed since I've been back how quiet things are. I know that I'm not as active because I don't really have the regular rotation that I used to. But what's the reason for others. I know a lot of guys that became disinterested for this reason, or that reason, and select from other means. But is anyone still in the trenches?

  3. #31802
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickstone  [View Original Post]
    Called her and she quoted me $. 4/ $. 8 / $$$ with DATY being another $. I passed b / c of the up-charge. Probably would have been more had I shown up.
    She does look like a lot of fun. If I'm interpreting the prices you posted correctly, seems reasonable to me if the pics are accurate.

  4. #31801

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5735167064

    She's definitely cute enough. Seems like a real provider. All covered would be okay if qv is 100. Anybody maybe met her before and can provide any details?
    Called her and she quoted me $. 4/ $. 8 / $$$ with DATY being another $. I passed b / c of the up-charge. Probably would have been more had I shown up.
    Last edited by Nickstone; 09-24-26 at 15:15. Reason: fixed quote

  5. #31800

    Anybody seen Honey?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5735167064

    She's definitely cute enough. Seems like a real provider. All covered would be okay if qv is 100. Anybody maybe met her before and can provide any details?

  6. #31799
    Quote Originally Posted by Hits79  [View Original Post]
    Ah man, I thought you were talking about this star.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/213616955

    She's hot as hell, but I don't think its real.
    Damn yeah she is hot as hell! With those prices and all of those No's she may be real hahahaha.

  7. #31798
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Glock doing ok. Still the. Same as always.

    He just don't post much here.

    Why'all be nice to Jordan.
    Glad to hear Glock is doing well. Thanks for the reply.

  8. #31797
    Quote Originally Posted by OleMiss1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Screenshots are old reviews so that makes me wonder. I could have sworn I have read or heard about her before but can't find anything.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...579/7317809084
    Ah man, I thought you were talking about this star.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/213616955

    She's hot as hell, but I don't think its real.

  9. #31796
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    As Glock would say, and we are friends not ever one he photographs has his seal. Oh I didn't see any evidence of the G man work is pics.

    Bailey with all those rules why did you see her? To me she is not all that and a bag of chips as you said.

    She don't have my seal. Yea I know her.
    I'm glad to hear that Glockman is doing ok. I was worried that something bad might have happened because he quit posting. He was a lot of help to me in years past.

  10. #31795

    Jordan

    Was really looking forward to hanging out with Jordan based on reviews. However, she ghosted me today. Kept pushing time back after an agreed upon meeting time. Waited an hour over the time when she said she would be ready and then I had to leave. Sucks too because I heard she was stellar with her oral skills. If I hear back from her with a decent excuse I may try again but gas ain't cheap right now ha!

  11. #31794

    Star

    Has anyone seen this one? Screenshots are old reviews so that makes me wonder. I could have sworn I have read or heard about her before but can't find anything.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...579/7317809084

  12. #31793

    Trinity

    Look a freind told me about her.

    Got a date with her but when got there the room was a mess. Did a little till he got a smell of her pussy. He told me it was.

    So bad he got up threw a 20 and walked.

    Not my personal info but been knowing this guy a long time.

  13. #31792

    Emerald

    Does anyone have any inside knowledge of who and when the next lady coming through is? Thanks.

  14. #31791
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    As Glock would say, and we are friends not ever one he photographs has his seal. Oh I didn't see any evidence of the G man work is pics.

    Bailey with all those rules why did you see her? To me she is not all that and a bag of chips as you said.

    She don't have my seal. Yea I know her.
    There were considerable discussions about her before pandemic, overall she ok. A lot things happened to her since then, her story is a typical sweet pretty girl falling down to the bottom because of drug, really frel sorry for her.

  15. #31790
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleFrog  [View Original Post]
    Looks like ai edited face pics.
    You are right!

    Look at the picture where she is standing, facing the mirror. The face in the reflection is 20 years younger than the one facing the mirror.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape