Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 2123 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31835
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickstone  [View Original Post]
    Called her and she quoted me $. 4/ $. 8 / $$$ with DATY being another $. I passed b / c of the up-charge. Probably would have been more had I shown up.
    She does look like a lot of fun. If I'm interpreting the prices you posted correctly, seems reasonable to me if the pics are accurate.

  2. #31834

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5735167064

    She's definitely cute enough. Seems like a real provider. All covered would be okay if qv is 100. Anybody maybe met her before and can provide any details?
    Called her and she quoted me $. 4/ $. 8 / $$$ with DATY being another $. I passed b / c of the up-charge. Probably would have been more had I shown up.
    Last edited by Nickstone; 09-24-26 at 15:15. Reason: fixed quote

  3. #31833

    Anybody seen Honey?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5735167064

    She's definitely cute enough. Seems like a real provider. All covered would be okay if qv is 100. Anybody maybe met her before and can provide any details?

  4. #31832
    Quote Originally Posted by Hits79  [View Original Post]
    Ah man, I thought you were talking about this star.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/213616955

    She's hot as hell, but I don't think its real.
    Damn yeah she is hot as hell! With those prices and all of those No's she may be real hahahaha.

  5. #31831
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Glock doing ok. Still the. Same as always.

    He just don't post much here.

    Why'all be nice to Jordan.
    Glad to hear Glock is doing well. Thanks for the reply.

  6. #31830
    Quote Originally Posted by OleMiss1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Screenshots are old reviews so that makes me wonder. I could have sworn I have read or heard about her before but can't find anything.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...579/7317809084
    Ah man, I thought you were talking about this star.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/213616955

    She's hot as hell, but I don't think its real.

  7. #31829
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    As Glock would say, and we are friends not ever one he photographs has his seal. Oh I didn't see any evidence of the G man work is pics.

    Bailey with all those rules why did you see her? To me she is not all that and a bag of chips as you said.

    She don't have my seal. Yea I know her.
    I'm glad to hear that Glockman is doing ok. I was worried that something bad might have happened because he quit posting. He was a lot of help to me in years past.

  8. #31828

    Jordan

    Was really looking forward to hanging out with Jordan based on reviews. However, she ghosted me today. Kept pushing time back after an agreed upon meeting time. Waited an hour over the time when she said she would be ready and then I had to leave. Sucks too because I heard she was stellar with her oral skills. If I hear back from her with a decent excuse I may try again but gas ain't cheap right now ha!

  9. #31827

    Star

    Has anyone seen this one? Screenshots are old reviews so that makes me wonder. I could have sworn I have read or heard about her before but can't find anything.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...579/7317809084

  10. #31826

    Trinity

    Look a freind told me about her.

    Got a date with her but when got there the room was a mess. Did a little till he got a smell of her pussy. He told me it was.

    So bad he got up threw a 20 and walked.

    Not my personal info but been knowing this guy a long time.

  11. #31825

    Emerald

    Does anyone have any inside knowledge of who and when the next lady coming through is? Thanks.

  12. #31824
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    As Glock would say, and we are friends not ever one he photographs has his seal. Oh I didn't see any evidence of the G man work is pics.

    Bailey with all those rules why did you see her? To me she is not all that and a bag of chips as you said.

    She don't have my seal. Yea I know her.
    There were considerable discussions about her before pandemic, overall she ok. A lot things happened to her since then, her story is a typical sweet pretty girl falling down to the bottom because of drug, really frel sorry for her.

  13. #31823
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleFrog  [View Original Post]
    Looks like ai edited face pics.
    You are right!

    Look at the picture where she is standing, facing the mirror. The face in the reflection is 20 years younger than the one facing the mirror.

  14. #31822
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidKing88  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the fence on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/214033955

    But I do find raw on the menu to be a major turn-off.

    What is yalls opinion?
    I've been dying to respond to this one. As a rule, I always assume that ladies are going raw with someone. Whether they expose it on video or not, I just assume, and I conduct myself accordingly. I've visited Kelsey 3 times, and I protect myself. She's VERY, VERY ROUGH, around the edges, I suspect demons. You will have to pick her up, but she all 3 times accomplished something that very few have, she has made me tap out. Under normal circumstances, it takes me forever to orgasm. I don't know what she does differently, but she makes me into a 3 minute brother. But she gets me because she doesn't care. She will continue riding you until you have ZERO left. I tried to make her stop, but she pushed me down and said, I'm going to grape you. She has an insatiable appetite. She's definitely not for everyone, her communication skills are horrible, but protect yourself, and if she does you like she did me, in the words of the Legend, BC, your legs will be so wobbly that you will forget where you parked your car. But again, VERY VERY ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES!

  15. #31821
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleFrog  [View Original Post]
    Looks like ai edited face pics.
    I haven't seen her in awhile, but she is not 45. She's been around for several years, at one time, I visited her often because she was like a hot cheerleader type. But I haven't visited her in at least 2 years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape