Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 18417
-
09-21-26 10:47 #18372Senior Member

Posts: 192Angelik
Went yesterday. Opted for 30 minutes with Mia. She is very friendly and gives a good massage. Different vibe than Nashville where the Nashville places are very open about L3 as soon as you get there, crummy massage (maybe) afterwards. She starts with a good massage. Once she senses you are ok, she opens up about options. I only opted for L1 this time but felt more was on the table. I don't think it is worth the extra trip from Nashville based on the options there but think it is worth the visit if you were close to that area.
Originally Posted by Justforusatn
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 10:14 #18371Senior Member

Posts: 27Sasa or Sophia
Traveling to Nashville and will be in town all week and potentially next week. I have not visited any of the AMPs in Nashville before. I have done my due diligence and researched through this forum. Sasa and Sophia seem to be showing good reviews across the board. However, I'm not clear which location I need to pursue. Any clarification would be helpful. Other recommendations outside of AMP would be helpful as well. Cheers!
-
09-20-26 11:04 #18370Senior Member

Posts: 46S-lacking
Went to to the spot at bell grimes last night after a night with some friends and decided since it's been a while that I'd stop by at a place that's open 24/7. It's one of those houses of course and I think I was the only one there when I arrived. Rang the doorbell and a woman in his late 30's or early 40's came to get me in a blue dress. I didn't get her name and she spoke very little english so I didn't push for much conversation. I just did the half hour session at. 6. After a mediocre rubdown flipped to get L1 for. 8 more since I just wanted to test the place out. Man, it was a jackhammering at that point and I had to slow her down a few times because her technique was not working. To get her totally nude, I had to give an extra. 2 by the end and when I went to play with the kitty and backside, she acted like I couldn't. She kept saying something in Chinese everytime I gave her directions or when I wouldn't finish because of the jackhammer wasn't working. I didn't even finish, I just got up, wiped myself off, got dressed and left. Not a good dream for me. YMMV but I'll never return.
-
09-20-26 09:28 #18369Regular Member

Posts: 22Joy
Haven't seen any do a post on joy, hard to keep a pulse on the scene with as many as are opening up, and goes Roy I haven't been paying too close of attention. But I don't think joy has been there long. So I took the plunge.
Tried texting to get feel for the place, they were quick to respond, no pictures. When I asked to see who was working they said 'it doesn't matter' which I thought was kind of rude, but also did laugh because. Well. It doesn't. And she gave me names.
They have a sign in the road, Park behind the building, didn't see any cameras but I'm going to guess they have some. Walked in, no buzzer. Met by (I believe her name was coco) taking to the room. Very clean, smelled good, fresh sheets on the table 60 house, strip, face down. Not much banter.
Massage was so great, I like when they beat me up. Very little teasing. On the flip much more playful and giggly. I'm kind of big so there is always a joke to be made.
Seems like a pretty open menu, eventually angel (or Angela) joined, left and then joined again.
I loved everything about this place. And will definitely be back. Treat them nice boys.
-
09-19-26 16:24 #18368Regular Member

Posts: 12Angelik
Haven't been there yet. But if you do, let me know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Dcnash
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 16:09 #18367Senior Member

Posts: 192Hendersonville Action
Anyone been to Angelik lately? I thought I saw reports on this place but couldn't find anything the last 3 months. I didn't find them listed on Rubmaps either. My imagination? Anyway, they advertise on STG and Adult and was thinking of stopping by since they are in my area but I don't want to waste my time. I have seen a few reports on Cherry Blosom and Tulip which are in Gville but would prefer Angelik since it is closer. Any intel is appreciated.
-
09-19-26 11:37 #18366Regular Member

Posts: 24B boo
Visited last night. Was meet by a attractive woman. Didn't ask her name. Took me. To the room. Immediately was saying oh bby and was all over me. All I wanted was L1. She said ok but I want to suck your b at ((s. And did while she stroked. Of course I blew everywhere.
-
09-19-26 10:11 #18365Senior Member

Posts: 395
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
That is a good point. I suppose that could be the case. Thanks! There are many options and I probably shouldn't get stuck on this scenario and just go somewhere else. I do like the fun of the repeat experience that can happen.
Originally Posted by Fretz
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 06:54 #18364Senior Member

Posts: 165Damn, they didn't even let her put a top on?
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 23:12 #18363Senior Member

Posts: 51I have to agree with you on that. She does have a great body for a 39 year old.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 19:44 #18362Senior Member

Posts: 200Sweet H
I think the urgency is more related to the fact that they want to be fully dressed in case of "unexpected company".
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 16:46 #18361Regular Member

Posts: 24Looks like it's workig again
I guess they solved their serve issues, though it could have been a lapsed domain registration, too.
Originally Posted by TennMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 16:44 #18360Regular Member

Posts: 24Nashville arrest
Here's a link to the MNPD news release. The mug shot is real. The other photo looks fake.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
https://www.nashville.gov/department...g-prostitution
-
09-18-26 14:13 #18359Senior Member

Posts: 395Sweet H Spa
I have been waiting to write a review as I have been super busy and wanted to think about it. I can say that Alice is very, very, cute and while the looks are there, I am still contemplating the experience. Both times have been FS, a little massage and no BBBJ, yes CBJ, and very little build up for teasing. At least, from what I am used to, for my history and what I like. Maybe I am being too picky, but I don't think so. I was able to finish off both times with cover, and she has a beautiful body, face, long RS Angela Nips, and a cute little voice.
In the end, it is like a hurry up situation, but after completion, we chat and chat a lot, so it is more of the urgency to get showtime done and chat. Oh well, would like to hear other thoughts on their experience. I believe there is another there, but I have not seen her. I am thinking about the 3rd time rule and see again. Haha Maybe I need to be doing more asking vs just going through the motions so this could fall on me some.
Stay safe gents!
-
09-18-26 10:21 #18358Senior Member

Posts: 26The most recent couple of links posted here are working just fine for me.
Originally Posted by TennMonger
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






